• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Playing with Germany, when arriving on 14 July 1937 the game crashed; when i played with another country from July 1937 autosave no. There is a (German, i guess) event bug which could determinate this trouble?

Note, i already conquered Bohemia, Austria, Switzerland and Italian Federation. The missing of one of these countries could create the problem?

I've experienced something similar. I was barely holding the Hungarians, Czechs, Croats and Serbs off and then after the Italian DOW, I assumed the worse. I nearly quit until I noticed nothing was happening. Must be an AI issue?

Here's a question about the Italian Federation AI... In multiple playthroughs as Austria, the Federation will choose to go to war with me during the Civil War in order to claim Trent and Venice.. But then never attacks! My border is -totally- unguarded... No fortifications, no units, no nothing. The only military action the Italians ever take against me is to land troops in Croatia, if they're allied with me... They've not once tried to take back their actual territory, and just leave units sitting idle on the unguarded border.

This may not be a bug, you should check whether you still have a NAP with them, in DD and ARM this prevented both parties from entering the other's territory when at war. I do not know exactly whether DH features the same mechanic, but it is a possibility.

Hi what is the Mod about ?
Is it somethin like NFM to make the 1914 Scenario more historical or is it sometging like AEIOU ?

Hi what is the Mod about ?
Is it somethin like NFM to make the 1914 Scenario more historical or is it sometging like AEIOU ?

It is like Germany won WWI.

How do I properly install these music files? There's like thirty songs in the Music folder, but it seems like only five of them ever loop.

What music files? Are you sure you added them in the war, peace and lobby text documents?

The add on ones (Kaiserreich Version Music). I just copy-pasted them over music. There's other work to be involved?

Then they should work. :confused:

Playing with Germany, when arriving on 14 July 1937 the game crashed; when i played with another country from July 1937 autosave no. There is a (German, i guess) event bug which could determinate this trouble?

Note, i already conquered Bohemia, Austria, Switzerland and Italian Federation. The missing of one of these countries could create the problem?

The bug has to do with an event in which Germany sends an envoy to Tibet, I don't know what causes the bug but I know it will be dealed with in the next update. If you play as another country you will notice on this date that Germany gets such an event.

To continue playing I would suggest play with Germany to as close as possible to that date, save, load as another country, play until the event for Germany has fired, save and then play with Germany further on. As I played until 1941 there are no bugs with my save anyway :D

Good Luck and have fun ;)

Tim

Started playing as National France. Several observations:

1. Global lack of energy. Most countries have no energy surplus by the end of 1936, and those that do have only +5-+10 per day. Is this intentional?
2. Don-Kuban Union got the event of "illegal workers union discovered" roughly 10 times in 1936.
3. AlgOstAsien GmbH declared war on Legation cities. I removed FOW and followed it for a while. The GmbH destroyed Legation armies, but when they arrived at any province, the province owner would not switch and they would forever keep coming back and forth to those provinces. I haven't noticed this behaviour in other wars (namely ACW). Is this a known bug, or WAD for some reason?

As Russia I was offered some lands in White-Ruthenia if I intervened in Germany's war against them. I managed to overwhelm them and I annexed them, after that I made the decision to release a rump state as a puppet. A short while after that Poland went to war with them for Brest-Livotsk (sp?) and managed to take two border provinces before I turned them back and annexed them. Those two provinces are now occupied by me and I cannot give them back to white-ruthenia. Is this a specific bug or something to do with engine limitations?

As Russia I was offered some lands in White-Ruthenia if I intervened in Germany's war against them. I managed to overwhelm them and I annexed them, after that I made the decision to release a rump state as a puppet. A short while after that Poland went to war with them for Brest-Livotsk (sp?) and managed to take two border provinces before I turned them back and annexed them. Those two provinces are now occupied by me and I cannot give them back to white-ruthenia. Is this a specific bug or something to do with engine limitations?

If either nation is at war, you can not give provinces.

Thanks, i made as you suggested.

I will take the occasion i will congratulate for all the Kaiserreich working team for the excellent work so far ( played Kaiserreich since end of 2009 and i will be never tired of it).

Naturally, as Italian i hope to see soon a batch of events to permit the unification of the Boot in terms different than the usual: for example, a restoration of Savoia dynasty in Italian Federation in early phases with the placet of Germany could be the first step... and however there could be the possibility of an "Italian war of unification" without direct intervention of France and Germany...

Also, united Italy should be have the opportunity to regain its lost territories, not naturally Veneto but also its old colonies... and later take the opportunity to intervene in Ethiopia...

But that's the weird part, I am at peace right now. I can open negotiations and give them the two provinces but they remain occupied by me.

Is there the icon with the flag ontop of a flag, or does it just say that it's yours? It could be that you just have troops in the province during an old time of war. This bug has occurred for me before... :/