• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just wanted to report a thing, whenever I load a save with the 1.2 beta 4 I get an critical error message saying that a leader personality is misplaced, apparently though I can just ignore the error and it will go to the game normally instead of crashing as usual.
Here's the saveView attachment 41944
Yup, that's normal until the Darkest Hour monkeys fix it, its NOT a Kaiserreich issue, its out of their control.

hmmm,dear creators of mod,can you add ethiopian civil war like in kaiserreich for hoi 2 arma ? : )

It's still there IIRC, but it doesn't happen as often.

Yup, that's normal until the Darkest Hour monkeys fix it, its NOT a Kaiserreich issue, its out of their control.
The DH and KR monkeys are always working hard to improve the game and the mod, respectively.
If you had tried to help them, you may have found the bug in the norvegian minister file of KR. But obviously you never even tried.

So YES, it's a Kaiserreich issue.

@^_AC_^: Wasn't that clear? I mean, even I saw that when I saw the "Error message". That didn't sound like a DH-Error.

Well, Kaiserreich is a great mod! I just restored Austria-Hungary and in some hours I'll get thoses asses of the Ottomans kicked!

Go!Go!Go!

Edit: Btw: At first those stupid Germans supported the Hungarians in the civil war, but just some weeks later there was an event "Germans support us" (Don't know the name exactly), isn't that a bug or can these Germans change there minds whenever they want to?

and i have question about Canada,when France DOW against Germany and Entente declarated war against commintern,what the best tactic ? attack France from positions in Algeria ?
If you mean that you are Canada against the Internationale, while they in turn are fighting Germany.

Position all your navy and invasion forces in Dakar, the risk of sitting in the Med is dangerous since their bombers and the UoB and French navy's while outdated can do considerable damage, especially if the UoB carriers get into the fight.

Invade the UoB ASAP
OR
Invade south of France to stay out of bomber range from the UoB until they rebase. You MUST, and I can't stress that enough, MUST sprint to all the VP points before Germany have a breakthrough. If the Germans breakthrough its over for the Entente usually since having a restored National France can change the entire game. Its all a race against time. Take control of all your allies and hammer the French with bombers.

Once France is taken, rush to Britain, the Germans may not attack them but its best to leave the Germans fight the British Navy.

Don't invade the South of England, invade from Scotland and any other province at the same time, the UoB reinforces their beaches when under attack very effectively. You must get a beach head quickly.

Once that is done, let Germany annex the SRI, AFAIK, Entente still don't have events for Italian handover or anything while the Germans do. Could be wrong though.

The DH and KR monkeys are always working hard to improve the game and the mod, respectively.
If you had tried to help them, you may have found the bug in the norvegian minister file of KR. But obviously you never even tried.

So YES, it's a Kaiserreich issue.
Wait it was? Bah, I'm not included in all the information regarding the repairs/updates to KR so I apologize there. I just remember reading somewhere it was a DH issue and not KR.

Also yes, both of the teams are striving to improve the game :)

Can anyone tell me then what to exactly change in the respective file (dunno what is)so the error disappears? It doesn't seem game breaking but it's still annoying.

Oh and another question, where do I exactly place the skins packages for Kaiserreich?

Last edited:
Well, IMO there is only one part that's ASB, the USA being unstable enough to have a civil war. If you accept that, a takeover by MacArthur really isn't that implausible, and if a military dictator were to take over the USA states would start trying to leave like mad, especially if the regime was collapsing.
And if anyone would be crazy enough to try and become a dictator in the US, it would have been MacArthur.

In fact, I'd say his chain is one of the most probably outcome, in particular the Syndie election victory, MacArthur attempts to coup him (I won't see America sold out to those godless Syndies!), establishes his own dictatorial regime, and other states don't feel comfortable under that particular madman, and break off, all in an attempt to reform the traditional union.

Maybe not probable in the grand scheme of things, but certainly the least improbable
Not what I was talking about as far as the MacArthur chain went. I can live with the original version of the 2ACW, even if it's ridiculous. I was actually referring to the new chain for MacArthur being assassinated.
Here's an hotfix for the minister problems (courtesy of coorta88): http://www.mediafire.com/?1b7l99b4p687cnf
Oooh, shiny. Thanks.

Last edited:
Not what I was talking about as far as the MacArthur chain went. I can live with the original version of the 2ACW, even if it's ridiculous. I was actually referring to the new chain for MacArthur being assassinated.

What's wrong with him being assassinated? He's a military dictator that was supposed to protect democracy from the godless syndies and radical America Firsters, but instead became a complete tyrant. I'd imagine people would be plenty pissed off and I'm sure plenty of vets from the American civil war would hate the man (This isn't the democracy I was fighting for! We would of been better off with Long or Reed) and at least one of them would get a chance to kill him.

I have a slight problem that should be fixed IMHO. When I play Russia, you get the naval event choice where you get to select one of the three doctrines...well as I like carriers a lot I almost always pick that one. However, one thing still isn't fixed here. On the top centre of the naval doctrines tech tree, there are two mutually exclusive trees, one for the major ships and one for the minor ships as to say...however, neither of them gets activated by the choice. This can be frustrating because you miss quite a few techs as the Russian Navy...and might lose some important naval battles. I hope that it can easily be fixed by either creating a seperate event or automatically activate the doctrine tree per choice...

Tim