• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I completed games with Delhi, Princely Federation and Bhartiya Commune. Unified India in a tripartite struggle was enjoyable. But I think adding some events for unification of India after the end of war would add lot more taste and feeling of satisfaction.

EDIT: @Subi.

Try a fresh install, as in uninstall Darkest Hour, delete all the mods (or relocate non-KR ones), install DH, apply patches then install KR again.

I've done that and I've not had any issues, I did when I updated DH to 1.02b2 then KR BETA 3. That caused some issues.

Awesome, that worked.

But I must point out:

PDWNt.png

This should be RCMP, not RMCP. :p

I have since my last post on this thread been able to download the patch but i thought i was not going to be able to at one point.

So I just pop all the files into the KR folder, or do I have to replace each one by hand?
No, download the BETA 4, and place it as its own mod. Each update is meant to work on its own, no need to overwrite anything.

No, download the BETA 4, and place it as its own mod. Each update is meant to work on its own, no need to overwrite anything.

Whoops!

is it possible for someone to post the new Betas in the OP so people don't have to go through all these pages of questions and discussions just to play the latest beta?

Aaaaand more problems!

I seriously regret getting the 1.2 beta Darkest Hour patch. Although the Olympic events are very cool.

i have tried everything short of reinstaling and it hasn't fixed the issue and i don't think its my install.