• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As Russian Empire - I've decided to keep Finland as a puppet, but they won't accept any trade deals - even those from "auto help allies".
Upon loading, there are som errors with personalities of ministers of Norway/Sweden (?).

As Russian Empire - I've decided to keep Finland as a puppet, but they won't accept any trade deals - even those from "auto help allies".
Upon loading, there are som errors with personalities of ministers of Norway/Sweden (?).

For trading issue go to Finland.ai file ( in ai/kaiserreich folder ). There you will find embargo = { RUS SOV } - remove RUS from there in Finland should trade with you ( this will be removed in future BETA of course ).
Those minister bugs - just press ignore button.

Thanks. There are tho another issues though. Transnamur plebiscite never fired, neither did "choosing sides" in 1942. Dunno why, it should fire between 2 and 10 july 1942, while my HoS is Wrangel. But nothing happens... Can't fire that event (771093) manually neither.

Thanks. There are tho another issues though. Transnamur plebiscite never fired, neither did "choosing sides" in 1942. Dunno why, it should fire between 2 and 10 july 1942, while my HoS is Wrangel. But nothing happens... Can't fire that event (771093) manually neither.

I will look after event with choosing sides ( probably their author forgot about Wrangel ).

Transamur plebiscit will appear if you already control Mongolian portion of trans-siberian railway ( so that event russian railroad will fire ), Primorsk exist and you are not at war with it.....

Everything went by the standard timeline, but the decision never appeared. But thanks to the absolutely great integration events there's no need to save/reaload everytime something goes "wrong".
About the Choosing Sides event - there is a section for nazi (Wrangel) Russia, with 3 versions of Wrangel as HoS. In my game we took the tzar crown, maybe there's no option for that?

I installed the new beta but I still crashed :/

I installed the new beta but I still crashed :/
Try having a fresh install, when I applied the new 1.02b2 patch to DH, the checksums didn't match so I did a re-install and then installed the BETA 3 KR and it works.

Check the checksums with you DH Full in the tech support thread.

Try having a fresh install, when I applied the new 1.02b2 patch to DH, the checksums didn't match so I did a re-install and then installed the BETA 3 KR and it works.

Check the checksums with you DH Full in the tech support thread.

The Checksum for DH Full is fine...

No my Error message is something about Infantery (txt. File Infantery Line 17)
What the...

Try comparing your checksum of DH Full to the ones in the Tech Support Patch thread. I had to run a clean install due to checksum error, meaning the game wasn't properly configured.

Do I need to pull the old KR file out of the mods file and put the new one in, or is this a patch for the one put out a few days ago?