• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
a little question about India

what the best choice for re-unite India ?? Delhi? comm India ? Federation ?

Im play for federation,its good choice ?

Depends on whom you wish to ally. Dehli is Entente-aligned, the Commune is Internationale-aligned (of course) and the Federation is German-aligned.

When i tried to load my savegame, i getting this error message. I installed all hotfixes etc. How do fix this?

pRylG.jpg

When i tried to load my savegame, i getting this error message. I installed all hotfixes etc. How do fix this?

pRylG.jpg

I got that one as well, you get 5 or 6 of these if you hit the ignore button over and over again, the game will continue to load and it is playable...however, if you look at the Norwegian cabinet, you'll notice that the king has infiltrated the army with a lot of benevolent gentleman traits (which is incorrect) :p.

Tim

Same here. I cannot get the hotfix to work. :(
I'm having the same problem, and have no idea where the hell i am supposed to put the quickfix.

Strange, no one in the KR 1.2 Beta thread has mentioned any crashing.

So the game runs smoothly, and then this happens, this time I do have the newest version, newest patch, all the fixes. It seems I am not the only one:

ITA_NOR.ai
20111013084210.jpg

EDIT: I removed this part and the error did not re-occur:
max_front_ratios = {
}

Last edited: