• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I might have to. It would make sense for both sides to just agree on a white peace at this point.

would it mess up anything for me to load my save as Britain and accept White Peace from Germany then save, and then load that save as White Ruthenia?

also, i posted in the main forum, but I can't seem to do any amphibious assaults. i researched the amphibious assault techs but i don't have the option to to do 'amphibious assaults' with my transports. hoping maybe you guys would have some ideas. i was a landlocked nation until i got Riga so i am thinking maybe I am missing a tech?

thanks!

Last edited:
1. Whenever I invade Britain, all my divisons ran out of oil, WTF?
2. When will there be a 1.2?

Last edited:
1. Whenever I play Britain, all my divisons ran out of oil, WTF?
2. When will there be a 1.2?

1. Yeah. We just can't seem to cut off their supply of oil. They are getting over 100 oil per day and have a stockpile of over 6k. Every port is covered with multiple subs from multiple nations.

2. There is no date set. When it's ready.

Huh. Unfortunately, they decided to stay on my side after I said "nah, keep the two governments", so I never got another opportunity for an event-driven war. Bit annoying to have to de-ally and DoW, but it was totally worth it in the end.

Incidentally, I'm really happy with the Chinese setting in this mod. It seems much better thought out and more plausible than, say, the Second ACW.

As I said before, if you answer the event with something like "One Government, One Church" they usually (75%) submit. Otherwise war.

But I agree, China works splendidly.

1. Yeah. We just can't seem to cut off their supply of oil. They are getting over 100 oil per day and have a stockpile of over 6k. Every port is covered with multiple subs from multiple nations.

2. There is no date set. When it's ready.

I accidentaly said play, I meant INVADE

Every time I try to register on the new forum, I get a message "We do not accept registration from your ISP". What do you have against TP SA, perhaps the largest and most totalitarian ISP in Polish history? ;P

As I said before, if you answer the event with something like "One Government, One Church" they usually (75%) submit. Otherwise war.

But I agree, China works splendidly.
That's confusing, because the event's description said that they wanted to annex us. Oops. Oh well!

Not, 1.1 as been out for over a month so it is not new, and if you checked the first post of this thread you could also new, please do at least a little bit of research before posting things like this! It highly annoys me.

Have you checked the last post at the link above? ;)

Question : I play DH with French localisation. Unfortunately it seems there are a few bugs : for some events I have no text... Is there a way to fix this problem ? I don't care to read in English if necessary.

That's confusing, because the event's description said that they wanted to annex us. Oops. Oh well!

Yes, I know. =) It's one of the mor confusing ones. But there are 4 answers which amount too, from top to bottom if I remember correctly:

1. Yeah, let's get annexed...
2. No no, let's just carry on as before.
3. No, but we could perhaps become your loyal little puppet?
4. NO U be annexed!

Though I might be wrong. Also yes, it's extremely confusing. I checked the game files to know what the different choices actually did to know.

Last edited:
Not, 1.1 as been out for over a month so it is not new, and if you checked the first post of this thread you could also new, please do at least a little bit of research before posting things like this! It highly annoys me.

He's one of the developers.

Yes, I know. =) It's one of the mor confusing ones. But there are 4 answers which amount too, from top to bottom if I remember correctly:

1. Yeah, let's get annexed...
2. No no, let's just carry on as before.
3. No, but we could perhaps become your loyal little puppet?
4. NO U be annexed!

Though I might be wrong. Also yes, it's extremely confusing. I checked the game files to know what the different choices actually did to know.

I'm happy that you find the Chinese event chains to be satisfactory. I'll rework the whole millenarian/republican civil war in the close future.

Last edited:
He's one of the developers.

Oh snap!

I'm happy that you find the Chinese event chains to be satisfactory. I'll rework the whole millenarian/republican civil war in the close future.

I'm... unsure of this is sarcasm or not. Internet tends to weed out sarcasm. Just so it's absolutly clear: I really like China in this mod and my game as AOG --> Republican China is THE best game I've had. I love China in this mod, it works very well. It's just that single event that I found exceedingly confusing. =) Otherwise it's wonderful. An update is of course always welcome, just keep in all the things that make China great in this mod. =)

No sarcasm at all. The republican events were practically the first I ever wrote, so I'm naturally pleased when people like them. I just finished updating the ST/Republican civil war chain so that it's now pretty clear what's going to happen regarding your choice of events.

I'm working on an all round improvement pack over the weekend (Ottomans, Japan) so this'll probably be uploaded very soon.

No sarcasm at all. The republican events were practically the first I ever wrote, so I'm naturally pleased when people like them. I just finished updating the ST/Republican civil war chain so that it's now pretty clear what's going to happen regarding your choice of events.

I'm working on an all round improvement pack over the weekend (Ottomans, Japan) so this'll probably be uploaded very soon.

Let me be the first to say: NIIIIICE!