• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just played Brazil for the first time, and I think I hit upon a bug. I was at war with La Plata and Chile, took Buenos Aires, forced La Plata to become my puppet via event, prompting them to join against Chile. A few days later I get an event about La Plata and Chile being at war, giving me a choice to either intervene or stay neutral. Presumably, this was meant to be a reaction to some event-driven La Plata/Chilean war early on which makes no sense in this context. A modifier to the trigger checking if La Plata is a Brazilian puppet should solve it.

Oh, I dont think so! I can make some tho! Will do it :)

And why cant you do so? What does it say? It could be because you dont have Java Script (We need it to avoid bots)

No it says that "high amounts of spam come from your email/ip":confused:

And i have already tried several email accounts, even completely new ones.

No it says that "high amounts of spam come from your email/ip":confused:

And i have already tried several email accounts, even completely new ones.

¨Hmm okaay, I can make an account for you, pm me what nick you want and what PW and I will create it for ya.

I just downloaded the mod and everything's been put into the right place, so I'm going to ask:

Why am I able to move the mobilization slider, and why aren't there any mobilization decisions (I can't see them, as of yet)? Is this supposed to be possible?

I just downloaded the mod and everything's been put into the right place, so I'm going to ask:

Why am I able to move the mobilization slider, and why aren't there any mobilization decisions (I can't see them, as of yet)? Is this supposed to be possible?

because these features have not (yet?) been integrated in the mod

question of my own: why is Boris III tsar of Bulgaria?
his father Ferdinand I only abdicated IOTL because of Bulgaria's loss in WW1

I can't set claims or move any slider except hawk/dove... Can't GoI also. WAD? Bug?
Check your Interventionist/Interventionism (bottom) slider, if its far to the right, some options are disabled since its against your policy.

What country are you btw?

Ok I love the concept of this mod, all the events, civil wars, and I'm sure a ton of work has been put into this mod. I've played games so far with National France, Commune of France, German Empire, Japan, Russia, and the United States. All the countries have been fun to play with, and this mod would get my my vote for the best mod I've ever played of any game if i could just finish playing a game. With every single game I have played so far the game has either started to repeatedly crash to desktop or the save game gets messed up somehow and I cant load my game. This mod is extremely fun but way to unstable to play a full game with.

Does anyone have any idea what causes the instability issues with this mod, or anyway to fix them, or if they are being addressed for a future release?

My game is not in the least instable. Have you tried reinstalling?

Tried a game as Germany, my land doctrines research is locked, and 10,300 units of oil are being convoyed out daily, making it impossible for me to keep oil above 0. Partisans are extremely powerful and take over the majority of most major nations provinces.

Tried a game as Germany, my land doctrines research is locked, and 10,300 units of oil are being convoyed out daily, making it impossible for me to keep oil above 0. Partisans are extremely powerful and take over the majority of most major nations provinces.

Specific land doctrine paths are unlocked based on certain events that will happen later on in the game. For partisans, do your best to keep dissent down, and they won't be a problem. Can't help you with the oil, though.

i'd also like to add my concern to the list of people saying their save games refusing to load. this has happened to me once so far also playing dh 1.02 beta patch with kr hotfix

might as well mention i changed the scenario paramaters before starting the game to make the game last longer than the default set end, i'm not sure if that would cause the problem?

Two things I noticed while playing the United States (after winning the civil war):

I won the civil war in 1937 and got the "Civil War Ends" event a few weeks later. I also chose to reinstate democracy. Then, when Frank Knox died in 1944, Douglas MacArthur became Head of State and the event fired again. I think there should be a different head of state that rises to presidency once Frank Knox dies.

The second thing is that FDR's death event still fires in 1945. I thought he already died in 1935 according to the timeline, so this event should be removed.

I downloaded the 1.1 version file but I can't open that because the OS don't recognize the file type. What's wrong?

Winrar should work to..