• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That bug with visual-c ctd after 39' ...bugged me very nice :)

so i found
Code:
name = "5"/25 caliber gun"
in one of developing USA anti-air naval gun brigade

and so there is closing quotes in those usa brigade names, in file models.csv in config folder of the mod

lines 371-376

Code:
BRIG_MODEL_USA_17_0;3"/23 caliber gun;3"/23 caliber gun;3"/23 caliber gun;3"/23 caliber gun;3"/23 caliber gun;3"/23 caliber gun;3"/23 caliber gun;3"/23 caliber gun;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_USA_17_1;3"/50 caliber gun;3"/50 caliber gun;3"/50 caliber gun;3"/50 caliber gun;3"/50 caliber gun;3"/50 caliber gun;3"/50 caliber gun;3"/50 caliber gun;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_USA_17_2;1.1"/75 caliber gun;1.1"/75 caliber gun;1.1"/75 caliber gun;1.1"/75 caliber gun;1.1"/75 caliber gun;1.1"/75 caliber gun;1.1"/75 caliber gun;1.1"/75 caliber gun;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_USA_17_5;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;3"/70 Mark 26 gun;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_USA_22_0;5"/25 caliber gun;5"/25 caliber gun;5"/25 caliber gun;5"/25 caliber gun;5"/25 caliber gun;5"/25 caliber gun;5"/25 caliber gun;5"/25 caliber gun;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_USA_22_1;5"/38 caliber gun;5"/38 caliber gun;5"/38 caliber gun;5"/38 caliber gun;5"/38 caliber gun;5"/38 caliber gun;5"/38 caliber gun;5"/38 caliber gun;;;X

should be corrected

and save working too, after edit that developing brigade name
:cool:

am i the only one thinking kaisereich should get its own game like magna mundi did. but kaiser will always be better.

am i the only one thinking kaisereich should get its own game like magna mundi did. but kaiser will always be better.

No, we (I) have been thinking about it. But since no one of us is programmers we couldn't offer anything to Paradox besides ideas.

I for one have dreamt about a Kaiserreich game with the tradingsystem and populationsystem from Vicky1, a mixture of the political system in Vicky 1 and HoI2, a mixture of tech in Vicky 1 and HoI2. Written down lots of ideas.
Maybe someday I can show them to Paradox and they may like it ^^ But I guess it's just a dream.

Combining V1 population system (and plenty of other goodies) into Hoi2 has also been my dream for some time :) Just to check if it really doesnt work I once tried to combine Vicky files with Hoi2, what a surprise, it didn't work :p

By V1 system do you mean where you personally have to split promote and demote the POPs? I don't think I'd be interested in that kind of micromanagement. If you went the V2 way with it automated but you have a number to tools to effect it(but in your version, have them be effective) that would be lovely.

No, we (I) have been thinking about it. But since no one of us is programmers we couldn't offer anything to Paradox besides ideas.

I for one have dreamt about a Kaiserreich game with the tradingsystem and populationsystem from Vicky1, a mixture of the political system in Vicky 1 and HoI2, a mixture of tech in Vicky 1 and HoI2. Written down lots of ideas.
Maybe someday I can show them to Paradox and they may like it ^^ But I guess it's just a dream.

Bah, if the goons in Magna Mundi can get a development deal so can you!

Well, I personally was refering to provinces having population groups with different political ideas. No splitting and promoting was included in that consideration.

By V1 system do you mean where you personally have to split promote and demote the POPs? I don't think I'd be interested in that kind of micromanagement. If you went the V2 way with it automated but you have a number to tools to effect it(but in your version, have them be effective) that would be lovely.

I think that he more ment about cultures, to Germanise the Baltic. That would be awesome!

that dream seems epic I support you if you try. it should be 3d map/world with like more options. if DH ever made a 3d map like vicky2's i'll play DH multiplayer every day on KR.

that dream seems epic I support you if you try. it should be 3d map/world with like more options. if DH ever made a 3d map like vicky2's i'll play DH multiplayer every day on KR.

Did I also mention that it would have a mixture of HoI2 and Vicky1 diplomacy. It would be awesome. And yeah, I guess some sort of 3D map would be nice to have. I wonder how detailed a idea must be to make Paradox love it... 50pages pure text and a super nice PowerPoint presentation ^^

Did I also mention that it would have a mixture of HoI2 and Vicky1 diplomacy. It would be awesome. And yeah, I guess some sort of 3D map would be nice to have. I wonder how detailed a idea must be to make Paradox love it... 50pages pure text and a super nice PowerPoint presentation ^^

lol nice i'll like to join DH modding but gosh its just the need to be perfect to work thing. i always get 1 thing messed up and it messes even more things up.

lol nice i'll like to join DH modding but gosh its just the need to be perfect to work thing. i always get 1 thing messed up and it messes even more things up.

We have a guy at our forum trying to learn how to write events, you can register there too and try to write something :) We can help you.

I think it got somewhat drowned, so bump.

Edit: I still cant register in the forum :mad:

Oh, I dont think so! I can make some tho! Will do it :)

And why cant you do so? What does it say? It could be because you dont have Java Script (We need it to avoid bots)