• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes. Gone are the days where the Carlists could get cores on Metropolitan France.

Oh, hmm. Well... Look at that.
2puvdNT.gif

ASZcwOG.png

Go Kingdom of France!

I found a bug or something, not sure if it's been reported yet or not.

I was playing as the SRI and when the Internationale event came up, I clicked accept so I could go.

And nothing happened.

Same with the Second Internationale, I clicked that I would go, and after a few days it said the Internationale ended. Nothing happened in between.

Also the Spartakiad is the same way, I didn't even get an event saying it started, an event just popped up saying it ended.

So is CoF murdering German empire most of the time or is it just my games?

In my last 4 games that has indeed happened.

Btw they took Paris!!!

MT8VsFO.png

But they are falling apart now xD

Is that Egypt that conquered Turkey?

It is, doesn't seem to be an event taking care of it :p

Hmm, again, it's the little things. A lot of the new graphical elements like counters etc, don't match with the shields. Some nations that have an air force (like afghanistan) don't even have roundels.

I've had the files to an overhaul of kaiserreich flags for a while, and I think I'm going to resurrect it. But really, if you're going to make additions it would be easier for you to make sure they are complete first and don't accept half arsed materials from people. It's just more stuff to look back on.

EDIT: If you wanted a proper counter for the 1914 flag of the Afghan Kingdom, you just had to look in the DH Full files.

Problem with giving the Spanish a Bourbon claim to France is that there is already a Bourbon candidate for the throne. Prince Jean, Duke of Guise and then his son, Henri d'Orleans, Count of Paris.

How did CoF attacked Romania and Serbia?

Serbia was a puppet of Austria, Romania was a puppet of Bulgaria.

However, Egypt annexed the Ottomans and an event fired where they released Turkey and Kurdistan :)

Europe is changing:

pZ4J8iM.png

Last edited:
I think the reason I had gotten the 0-division leader bug was a corrupted installation following the beta patch. I did a clean install and it worked again. Sorry for the trouble Militites!

Who to play, who to play, that is the eternal question. Russia is a favorite of mine but is overdone on the AAR front.

Who to play, who to play, that is the eternal question. Russia is a favorite of mine but is overdone on the AAR front.

Austria is my second choice personaly after Russia
The Civil War and then the possibility to form the Danubian Federation make a fun game. Then you can join the Entente and crush the Syndies before the Germans do :)

Try the Ottomans! Watching your empire fall apart around you is fun!

If I did that I would need to remove myself ;)

Really though, I love playing the Ottomans sub-optimally. My only goal is to survive, which I only occasionally do, especially if I add my own house rules (e.g. Hardest settings, no industry building, no Carriers, must try to reclaim all lands, do not accept zog as king, etc.)
If you do survive, then the feeling is incredible. If you fail, you end up with Turkey, a nation that has dozens of interesting paths it can take.

You basically have to cheese things and crush the Kurds immediately, and pray the axis decides to wait on attacking you. You probably won't keep everything, but I've done it.