• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
No, I don't think they were ever implemented. Do you have them on hand?

Also:
Red Dwarf Dies :rofl:

Are you talking about the uprising events in the Rhineland, Alsace and Wallonia + those about the French speaking minorities in the German Empire you wrote?

It seems they required the wrong triggers, such as a Social-democratic government and for an non-existant event to have fired as well. I've fixed them :)

A short preview for all players, who are waiting for the new version of Kaiserreich!

India. This country (actually 3 in KR) was completely reworked. A lot of new ministers, tons of new events...So, when you download the new version, just play as any of these 3 states.
XGDfRul.png

I`m Kaiser-i-Hind!
kQK50IX.png

No, I`m not
UbW97gN.png

Russia - new flavour events for avoiding of the second civil war. And minister list was also reworked

An old friend of Dmitri Pavlovich
ZWVfUGu.png

Georgia.

New minister list, new domestic and foreign policy. Create a strong syndicalist state, or overthrow syndicalists and proclaim Georgian Kingdom or Republic
pisEZr3.png

Ukraine

New minister list (without strange guys with such names as Oleska Hasyn-Tarap or Zenon Kossack-Tarnowski) and new domestic policy.

Let`s build an airport
sOPeFBX.png

Actually there are a lot of changes, but you will see everything, when we finish it:)

Reactions:
A short preview for all players, who are waiting for the new version of Kaiserreich!

India. This country (actually 3 in KR) was completely reworked. A lot of new ministers, tons of new events...So, when you download the new version, just play as any of these 3 states.
XGDfRul.png

I`m Kaiser-i-Hind!
kQK50IX.png

No, I`m not
UbW97gN.png

Russia - new flavour events for avoiding of the second civil war. And minister list was also reworked

An old friend of Dmitri Pavlovich
ZWVfUGu.png

Georgia.

New minister list, new domestic and foreign policy. Create a strong syndicalist state, or overthrow syndicalists and proclaim Georgian Kingdom or Republic
pisEZr3.png

Ukraine

New minister list (without strange guys with such names as Oleska Hasyn-Tarap or Zenon Kossack-Tarnowski) and new domestic policy.

Let`s build an airport
sOPeFBX.png

Actually there are a lot of changes, but you will see everything, when we finish it:)

:)

my ... My... My BEAUTIFULL PRINCELY FEDERATION WILL HAVE NEW EVENTS? YAAAAAAAAY!

please, tell me that I can crush that damn breakaway state of Madras federation *--* please tell me that I can *--*

Added preview link in my signature! It must reach the masses!
Also tweeted the link from the official Kaiserreich twitter:

www.twitter.com/kaisermod

No problem, just the fact that PF will get some love satisfy me

Did the Princely Federation finally Get a navy too? :eek:o

Awesome awesome awesome! Did any of the other Entente or Syndie nations get an overhaul?

How many new events will be added in the next version?

I think the Indian events combined are rounding on around 250. Dunno about totally. Maybe 400 or so?

Awesome awesome awesome! Did any of the other Entente or Syndie nations get an overhaul?

Well, Canada will be somewhat changed in two aspects.

First of all King will be back as prime minister at game start.
Secondly, Canada will start off with the fire power doctrine already researched. After a field marshal is chosen, J.F.C Fuller will appeal for the implementation of combined arms tactics, meaning there's a chance for him to be unlocked as a (rather good) tech team and a doctrinal change to mobility focus.

Besides that there's been added a couple of tech teams and a few new ministers.

As for Syndie nations, the CoF has gotten some new leaders and has had their later elections fixed. The Bhartiya Commune is probably the most thoroughly redone Syndicalist nation. There's a couple of Congress events where you can put different fractions in power, expansion events about bringing the revolution to Indochina and Ceylon and several domestic events.

Canada with mobility focus-interesting idea.Any changes for USA neutrality?Will they always support Entente,or USA will dead zone after civil war?