+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 327 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 112 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Kaiserreich

Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    If the International Community dislikes this, then screw the community... Kaiserreich FTW! XD
    lol

HEIL KAISER DIR!
    Proud to be Taiwanese (not a Mainlander). Taiwan is NOT China. Proud supporter of the DPP

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by itsover9000 View Post
    lol

heil kaiser dir!
    hail autocrat wrangel you filthy cur!!!
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

Quote Originally Posted by LiamRiordan View Post
    hail autocrat wrangel you filthy cur!!!
    You support the Ruskies?
    Proud to be Taiwanese (not a Mainlander). Taiwan is NOT China. Proud supporter of the DPP

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Wattenscheid, North-Rhine Westfalia, Germany
    Kaiserreich all the way!

500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Please add Katowitze as a core for the Reich.

Europa Universalis IV

Long live kaiserreich!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by ItsOver9000 View Post
    You support the Ruskies?
    Better than Long or Huey
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

Please add events for the Mid, Late 40s to the 60s! I love this mod!

The USA wont get events for the ACW being over if they manage to keep either CSA or AUS from leaving the union in the first place. Thus they wont get cores back. Seems like they should get the ACW event if either CSA or AUS has left the union and neither exists.
    B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.B.Mod for CK II

Every winter my Uncle Bilbert used to go out and buy clothes for his entire hobbit family. I remember the first year I came along with him shopping. His tongue was swollen up so he was unable to speak but my uncle Bilbert was not concerned. He simply took me and my cousins to town and proudly presented his young relatives to the shopkeeper. The wise old clothesmaker just smiled and started taking measurements. After so many years of business he didn't hesitate to in fur my uncle's hobbits.

Suggestion:
    When Germany and allied states defeat Russia you get to choose between fighting on (15 dissent hit) or accepting defeat. The problem is that through these events Russia becomes a puppet state and Germany has to enter an alliance with Russia. This means that if Russia was also fighting a separate war against Japan, Germany and its allies will be at war with Japan as well.

Russia should sign peace deals before becoming an ally of Germany, and thus throwing it in an unwanted war.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

few bugs to report for 1.1

Italian Federation has the habit of attacking the CNT-FAI in the middle of the Spanish civil war.(which I find annoying)

The American civil war needs fixing as in all the games I've played the PSA attacks the USA, (through some event) and normally go's onto annex them. America is then spilt in two between PSA and CSA/AUS and nothing happens. IMHO the PSA Attacking the USA unprovoked is silly. Also some of the events for ASW wouldn't fire for me such as canadian occupation of the panama canal. Which means USA is near to impossible to annex for the AI because of the victory point there.

Also could you make all the surrender events into decisions as i find that the events fire at the most inconvenient times. What you could do is make a decision called redrawing the map of Europe that requires you to own Berlin, Vienna, Rome and so on. When you activate it it triggers all the surrender events.

also Scandinavia formed twice for me and I noticed that they should have a lot more events as they aren't included in the Syndicalist aid programs or other events like the internationals in CoF and UoB

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    50 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card Game
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Considering that the latest patch came out shortly after Darkest Hour was released, don't count on any fixes soon.
    "Telling people "how it's done" is rather condescending, especially if you have no idea what their background is." - Had a dad

How to install and play Darkest Hour on a Macintosh computer!

Don't lose your cool. This is a great forum, and there is no point in getting worked up over something pointless. There are two sides to everything.

Detective Lt., Police Squad Eams's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

Darkest Hour was released early last week? Because that's when the latest patch for Kaiserreich was released.
    "Taking over the world with the USSR isn't a mission... it's just a passtime." -blue emu

o=||==Official=Poet=Lauerate=of=Suenik==||=o

Proud recipient of one phargle-O==|======-

No Longer a Linear Scale walrus's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy Number1 View Post

The American civil war needs fixing as in all the games I've played the PSA attacks the USA, (through some event) and normally go's onto annex them. America is then spilt in two between PSA and CSA/AUS and nothing happens. IMHO the PSA Attacking the USA unprovoked is silly. Also some of the events for ASW wouldn't fire for me such as canadian occupation of the panama canal. Which means USA is near to impossible to annex for the AI because of the victory point there.
    Go into the American civil war event file - find the 'Japan seizes Guam' event - delete one of the } at the bottom of that event - enjoy the American civil war

Won't stop the PSA being warmongering fools though.
    Ask me about Anarcho-Stalinism!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions

Guess will try a new game today, with the event file corrected. In my Canada game USA simply crushed both CSA and AUS within a year. I found that barely surprising, seeing they got some 90 base IC after splinter states appeared, while CSA at its peak had 30 base IC and AUS never exceeded 25 base IC...
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy Number1 View Post
    few bugs to report for 1.1

Italian Federation has the habit of attacking the CNT-FAI in the middle of the Spanish civil war.(which I find annoying)

Also could you make all the surrender events into decisions as i find that the events fire at the most inconvenient times. What you could do is make a decision called redrawing the map of Europe that requires you to own Berlin, Vienna, Rome and so on. When you activate it it triggers all the surrender events.

also Scandinavia formed twice for me and I noticed that they should have a lot more events as they aren't included in the Syndicalist aid programs or other events like the internationals in CoF and UoB
    +1.

which country should i play?
    how i know which country to attack?

BTW: Great mod and extrem cool music

Southern Byzantophile Imperator1993's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Pride of NationsRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by u811515 View Post
    which country should i play?
    how i know which country to attack?

BTW: Great mod and extrem cool music
    Russia with all of it's paths is very fun.
    Kaiser Christoph of the Holy Roman Empire of Dixieland
    Culture: Dixie/(North) German
    Religion: Non Denominational Protestant
    Traits: Brilliant Strategist, Quick, Strong, Attractive, Clubfooted, Legitimized Bastard, Scarred, Scholar, Kind, Brave, Shy, Just, Slothful, Honest, Gluttonous, Patient, Sympathy for Islam, Sympathy for Pagans, Sympathy for Zoroastrians

2nd Knight and Chancellor of the Order of Southern Paradoxians
    “If there were no God, there would be no atheists.” -G.K Chesterton
    "When people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty"- Thomas Jefferson
    "I'm the Kaiser, and I want dumplings!"-Ferdinand I of Austria

Imam Of The House in Imp. Off. Herbert West's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Hungary (aka Carpathian Wastelands) Forget that, its Trondheim, baby!
    Blog Entries
    Very, very glad this translated to DH.

However: some of the event choice descriptions are longer than what can be displayed (typical examples are "who should be VP events"). It might be prudent to include the description and effects of the choices in the event flavour text itself, rather then on the choice buttons
    The forest seeps frozen blood - occult storybook AAR set in the North of Westeros

My Inkwell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 327 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 62 87 112 137 ... LastLast