• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As federal Italy I went with a german Alliance at the begin of the game (66 %). Now the biggest war is over in 1942. Commune France is annexed, Carlist Spain won the war, France is splitted in Germany,Carlist Spain, Italy and National France. And Italy is one state again. Will Anything happen now?

Are there American election events after ACW? In my game as Canada, MacArthur won the war but decided to restore democracy. Also, "Long establishes Minute Men" event fired... For playability sake I reloaded the autosave ^^'

Great MOD, as has always been.

But I've had trouble loading save games twice. It just gets to about half way through then the usual error box comes up (But its all blackened out so I can't read the problem). First time I just deleted the save and started again, but this time I'm desperate to finish my game ...

Again, I don't quite know the problem, can I send the save game to anyone to see if they can read the critical error message (Something about unrecognisable line, but it crashes before I can read the line number)) to know how to fix it.

Edit: Managed to capture this screenshot, can't make sense of the error though ... Something to do with my save date? :confused:

Last edited:
Sorry, does this include all the features up to Adolphus?

Question: do events exist to return American territories [Panama, Pac Islands, Alaska, Guantanamo] to a democratic USA after victory in the ACW? What about Liberia and the Philippines?

The events to have MacArthur take over from Reed or Long if DC falls are missing the NOT trigger on the DC is controlled trigger.

2n8786t.jpg

Hoping I can get some help.

This is just an observation, but every time Japan attacks Germany, it makes German victory in Europe assured. They simply go to wartime IC, and then lose east asia while churning out tons of guys.

Okay it looks like i know seem to know most of the DH modding community now rolf if only AoD and Hoi2 and DH combined threads

If the International Community dislikes this, then screw the community... Kaiserreich FTW! XD

Gott mit uns! Good old KR - easily the best mod on HOI2, and now I have downloaded it very good on DH.