• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ah, cool. I've fixed it.

Also, here's a preview of the new minister/leader and event picture style that might be implemented.

preview1_zps4ffcbf1c.jpg

http://s603.photobucket.com/user/Milites/media/preview1_zps4ffcbf1c.jpg.html

preview2_zps3a9fd4cc.jpg

Last edited:
It is beautifull...But The old Commune of France Flag looks better...

What about the manpower system, the DH one will finally be added?

The flag(s) is for my own use, KR still operates with HOI style ;)

As for the manpower system, that's not very likely.

Why does the AI love to leave giant gaps in its fronts? I've seen Portugal annex Syndicalist Spain because they left holes in their lines and Portugal just ran through their land.
Today I saw New England run rampant in the CSA because of the same thing and I saw the USA hanging on despite having four divisions because it kept running through enemy lines.

sorry to bother, but where did i put Skin and, model file ?, and may i have a look how it look in game before install them ?

And there is any different between the 2 option music pack ?and between them with default music include in the pack ?, since i only able to download one, the one host on mediafire

Last edited:
That would be very nice.

This is what I've managed today:

Thank you so much for continuing to polish this mod. That bug with the Austrian annexation event triggering over and over was really messing with my greater Germany games! Can't wait for the latest fixes to be released. <3

Last edited:
sorry to bother, but where did i put Skin and, model file ?, and may i have a look how it look in game before install them ?

And there is any different between the 2 option music pack ?and between them with default music include in the pack ?, since i only able to download one, the one host on mediafire

If you open the folder they come in you should see something like db, scenario, etc. Just drop those subfolders into the main KR folder, not the general mod folder.

Thank you so much for continuing to polish this mod. That bug with the Austrian annexation event triggering over and over was really messing with my greater Germany games! Can't wait for the latest fixes to be released. <3

Thanks for the kind words!

Here's some screens from the test run I did earlier today with Delhi.

Attachments

• Preview2.jpg
    Preview2.jpg
    928,9 KB · Views: 161
  • Preview1.jpg
    Preview1.jpg
    1,1 MB · Views: 139
Nice :v

I wanna to report some things:

AUS seriously lack events, their event to claim back Panama canal and Guantánamo isn't working, also of all american factions is the only one with no one post victory event (Yes, they got some of the administration, and the possibility of entering the war, and that is it, the CSA have some events of the internationale (and Internationale in Africa) and US have that "Your minister died" cannon, but AUS is just....Blank) And the AUS recession happens even if I don't pass the importation tax

Hello guys! I have a small problem here and would like to ask for some help. I extracted all the "Kaiserreich Mod" files on a "Kaiserreich" folder and put it on the Mods folder, I'm playing the game on steam and as far as I know steam installs Darkest Hour 1.3 by default, however, whenever I start the game with the mod I can't listen the music just the usual sound effects whenever I click something on the interface. I'd like to be able to listen to the music of the mod, otherwise the game lacks atmosphere and it becomes boring. I'd be grateful if anyone could provide me some help with this.

1) Did you also download the music and put it in the music folder?
2) Go to options ingame choose music and turn the volume to a comfortable level.

AUS seriously lack events, their event to claim back Panama canal and Guantánamo isn't working, also of all american factions is the only one with no one post victory event (Yes, they got some of the administration, and the possibility of entering the war, and that is it, the CSA have some events of the internationale (and Internationale in Africa) and US have that "Your minister died" cannon, but AUS is just....Blank) And the AUS recession happens even if I don't pass the importation tax

I'd like to stress the fact that a lack of events isn't a bug per se, even though it could easily seem that way with the thousands of events already included.
Would you be so kind as to specify just exactly what's wrong with the events? It's much easier to fix, if we know what we're looking for.

I don't know how to write events.... Well, ok :mellow: I just can say that the AUS event to reclaim guantanamo and Panama canal don't fire, I don't even think they exist

Ah, cool. I've fixed it.

Also, here's a preview of the new minister/leader and event picture style that might be implemented.

"pictures"
I like that new style. :thumbsup:

Run the game with Kaiserreich mod. Play any country from KR scenario (or just load save). Open options menu, then settings. There should be volume settings for music.

I checked the settings and this is exactly what was happening, the volume was on 0 always when I started the game with the Mod. Problem solved, Thanks!
And to think that it was as simple as that! xD

Hi.

To keep things short, I quickly made some new menus for myself because I thought the current ones were a bit too bright and shabby looking (no offense to the original creator, sorry). They replace the main menu, the selection menu and the quit game menu. This is a personal change, but maybe some other people would like them...?

Here's the zipped files. Unzip them to get all three. http://www.filedropper.com/dark

Regards.

CSA had an event where it demanded New England back and there was no response from any other countries so they just sat there. Also do they have any events to deal with an annexation of Cuba? They invaded after their coup failed and annexed it but nothing is happening.

If the French decided not to declare war on Germany because they don't have nukes will the war start at some point?