• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just activated quite a few new accounts, so ya'll can now post.

Hmm.......lets see.

Leon Trotsky avatars,"Are you a leftist too? ->Join the Red Paradoxians!<-"

Yeah, pretty "Leftist" if I do say so.

Now I feel like I'm going to get ban from this forum.....

Now are you guys going to like the OP Naval bombers?

Hahaha, but that's my sig on this forum, what does that have to do with the KR forum?

Hmm.......lets see.

Leon Trotsky avatars,"Are you a leftist too? ->Join the Red Paradoxians!<-"

Yeah, pretty "Leftist" if I do say so.

Now I feel like I'm going to get ban from this forum.....

Now are you guys going to like the OP Naval bombers?

Kaiserreich is a fictional universe. I like left wing parties as an object of study, that doesn't mean I love left wing or communism or that I hate right wing. Seriously, calm down dude: it's a game.

Last edited:
Really, I just wish that the Kaiserreich development team bothered to at least compile bug fixes between their updates. That was one of the big annoyances while waiting for 1.5, and remains the same now as well.

A bug that I've noticed as a British "guidance" player for the mod.

Indochina's divisions are named after Brunei's divisions.

There are two Vo Nguyen Giap. One as a level one with no portrait and one as a level five with a portrait.

I know that there is a possibility that the Union of Britain may not join the Internationale, but I find it irritating that after the fall of the Commune of France, (if it falls, and it seems to.) the entire French Navy goes off to the Italians. Granted, even under the idea of worker solitary, the French STILL wouldn't trust the British, but is there any way to make the British become the second in command of the Internationale, not the Italians?

No, that would be 10 years since the first release of the KR mod if we're not mistaken.

Oh wow.
Well, that haven't been thought about :eek:

Anyone got the optional syndicalist package? :p

Want to start playing this again.

Has anyone tipps for the german buildup? especially the Airforce . And are there events about Nuking of Paris and London?

Def go mobility focus. build a lot INF(dont deplete your MP pool and put ART brigades on later when you can), which will starve france of their manpower faster. ARM if you can afford it. I personally prefer to build FTR, because they can do moderately well with ground attack missions, with the other stuff coming once you are winning in France. If your economy is not doing well, then you are not going to make much progress in 39 vs France, no need to worry, just keep cranking out troops over the winter and when you have really good numerical superiority then you can crush them.

Pay close attention in the beginning of the game, France announces what land doctrine they are using and this can be a good indicator of how hard your fight will be.
Manpower = ROFLSTOMP
Mobility = Sausage grinder for GER AND COF.
Superior Firepower and Defensive Doctrine(whatever the 4th choice is) will hold you for a little, but not too bad, you should be in Paris in 1940.

No events for the nuking of London or Paris, you wont even have to worry about that if you follow reasonable steps.(beat France, invade Uob 1-2 years later)

Can someone or the mod developers provide an alternate link for Kaiserreich Official Soundtrack and Optional Syndicalist Package? The cs.servegame.com links are not working for me, and I've tried them many times over the last few days. Thanks in advance!