• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In my game: USA won the civil war handily, whereas Russia broke apart into SU and Siberia and then Transamur took over a large part. After several years of war, Russia defeats SU, but then goes to war against Mongolia and the Ukraine (Ukraine also took over Don Kuban Union and Mongolia took over Kazakhstan). Right now it looks like Russia is going to be split evenly between Ukraine and Mongolia.

Meanwhile in the Balkans, Bulgaria was defeated and split between the various surrounding nations. Romania invaded Ukraine while Ukraine was busy in Russia, and was subsequently invaded by Austria (which took over Hungary and Bohemia earlier). In the west, France has been in a deadlock with Germany for two months after having taken Flanders in all of two or three days. Germany has Blitzkrieg doctrine and France has the firepower doctrine, but France has a bunch of divisions from Mexico, Brazil, La Plata and Italy. The internationale is also invading the Carribean Federation and National France. In India, Bhartiya took over the Federation and is now locked in a pretty even battle with Delhi. So yeah, there is war literally everywhere and this mod owns.

In my current game the ACW is stalled. California and the CSA control the states, but are at peace. The USA aren't beaten though, because they control the panama channel. There hasn't been any progress since 5 years now... I looked through the event files and found the event for Canada to seize it, but it doesn't trigger, not even manually. Is there a possibility to end this war or will it be a neverending one?
Yeah, I'd be interested in learning about this, too. My situation is slightly different - CSA scattered throughout the Midwest, AUS in Georgia and the Carolinas, and PSA everywhere else - but more or less the same: a neverending stalemate with the (US) Americans stuck in the Panama Canal and the West Indies, and utterly ridiculous borders in the continental states themselves. I'd rather not have to use cheats to trigger a war (wouldn't know how in any case)...

my question is if the 2acw problems are fixed. i played a game with csa and i had to conquer hawai and the other pacific islands and panama. that was just time consuming and pretty boring. shouldnt the usa capitulate at this point.

Ps: controlled three saves. in one the usa won. one wone the csa and one aus but in all of them usa controls panama and the 2 acw is still on.

Last edited by a moderator:
my question is if the 2acw problems are fixed. i played a game with csa and i had to conquer hawai and the other pacific islands and panama. that was just time consuming and pretty boring. shouldnt the usa capitulate at this point.

Just remove one extra } from the bottom of event 908613 in American civil war.txt and it will work.

Trying to use KR with DH 1.02, have the hotfix installed, but I just get a metric f***ton of errors whenever I try to start a game, with countless errors in event files (incorrect tags and triggers etc).

I only just installed a clean version of KR 1.1 recently as well. What's up?

ok. im cool but i have noticed something which really drives me crazy. an sxample ... sure. i attack a division from new england in a province near new ark. they dont have suplies.
im just one or two days away from destroying the division wush and they are in new ark wtf. the same happened in cedar rapids and at another place. so now i have three divisions deep inside my territory. does that retreatconquest work as intended ???

There is an event for Commune of France to gain control of the Quebec region if UoB annex Canada, though UoB must choose to hand over administration.

As for Canada itself, there are 'Quebec Riots' but I don't think they ever separate completely under Entente control. I think there are enough civil wars in the game as-is, and a few others feel the same if I read the forums correctly.