• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
to KR modders: Look, I know you poured so much dedication into this mod-its my favorite mod ever-in fact its one of the only mods I will play. and in fact it inspired me to make A World To Win

but look, the civil wars in this mod are insane and unbalanced.

-Spain has an absurdly well placed Carlist and Revolutionary Spain, while the Kingdom of Spain gets the hardest to defend provinces in the game. This is why I'm a big fan of 1 vs 1 civil wars.

-America. Cool, but oh my god. You have what FOUR(five if you count Canada) factions killing each other for control of the States? not only does it stretch the bounds of what my mind can accept as alternate history, but it makes for a very unbalanced game. CSA nine out of 10 wins. Otherwise the USA can become really powerful-so strong in fact that no one can stand in its way.

-Russia. It is impossible-I have yet to see it. the Soviet Union has no way of winning. Its rigged so that Russia wins all the time. My solution would be to simply give the USSR a ton more units, so i hope in the next v. that will become a reality. lets not forget the unfairness of Germany and her pals ganging up on the USSR.

all in all this is a great mod, if not my favorite mod I've ever played IN A GAME, but I hope you do something about he civil wars. I also hope this mod continues for many many more years.

Be sure-and this goes to everyone-to check out A World To Win when me and Ostheim release it. The map is done, were working on OOB and events right now. over time the AI should be done and the techs and then we can release it.

Funny you should mention this. The game I'm running right now had the Soviet Union forming after beating Russia, The AUS winning the Civil War, Canada refusing New England independence, Commune of France beating Germany, and A Japanese-Soviet war.

-America. Cool, but oh my god. You have what FOUR(five if you count Canada) factions killing each other for control of the States? not only does it stretch the bounds of what my mind can accept as alternate history, but it makes for a very unbalanced game. CSA nine out of 10 wins. Otherwise the USA can become really powerful-so strong in fact that no one can stand in its way.

-Russia. It is impossible-I have yet to see it. the Soviet Union has no way of winning. Its rigged so that Russia wins all the time. My solution would be to simply give the USSR a ton more units, so i hope in the next v. that will become a reality. lets not forget the unfairness of Germany and her pals ganging up on the USSR.
Well in my game the Union complety slaughtered through the rest of the other factions, the only reason why they haven annexed the US, it's because they US moved they capital to Guantanamo, which honestly knowing how the AI sucks at amphibious assaults someone should try to fix this.

In my current game the Soviets won easily against the Russian Empire (though mostly because partisians were infesting more than half of Russia). Pity the soviet ai went suicidal and declared war on Don-Kuban Union and Turkistan, they are losing lot's of territory now, I doubt they will win.

@bean1 I've never seen the CSA win in Darkest Hour ^^ Always USA that wins!

so no one is using a sprite pack fpr kaiserreich ?

forget it. something worked.

but i have one question. sprite packs cannot cause problem in the game???

Last edited by a moderator:
CSA mostly wins in my games, unless America merges with PSA or PSA is at peace

Soviets only won ONCE, when partisans as you said affected all of Russia.

Spain takes too long, and Kingdom of Spain gets a crappy position on the map.

Really, never been a big fan of USA fracturing into several tiny countries all across the former Union in alternate history.

another thing. i have started a game with russia and the naval and army techs are red so i cant research them. the airtechs are fine. is that normal. will that be fixed through event?
playing kaiserreich 1.1 without the new beta patch

Russia is fixed through events in January 1937 (Army) and autumn/winter of 1936 (Navy).

Regarding the American Civil War, in my one play-through so far, the Union State won, though MacArthur and gang holed themselves up in New York, and it took a year-long siege before the Union State finally defeated them.

Edit: Damn, Emu'd!

I seem to really warp probability and twist timespace. In my games CSA has NEVER won the Civil War. I've seen PSA conquering all the way to New York, AUS dividing the States with PSA, a monstrous USA with MacArthur in charge... But never ever a victiorious CSA (not counting the game where I played the CSA, of course ;)).

Oh yeah I've been meaning to install the sprite packs, however I have absolute no idea where is the folder you should move them

Hi all

Just started my first game of this mod - really interesting.

All a bit different and have to get used to the "new world". A couple of questions:

1) Playing as GER am i right in thinking that you don't get any "Mobilization" decisions?

2) Any tips for playing as GER? Is there a "normal course of events" or any good strategies to follow?

thanks