• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, I get an error about a province having an error whenever I try and load the game. I have not modded the game in any way, so there's no problem on my end.

Looks like the following:
ProvinceError.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I tried adjusting the numbers at line 80 (Happens to be about the Ottoman Empire) and didn't do anything. I even deleted the file 00provincemods.inc and it still said there was an error at that location, even though the file was gone! Ergh, looks like I'm not the only one with issues.

Triggers appear to be crossed on an Ottoman Empire event. "The Armenians have refused to arrest the agitators". "Lodge a complaint and hope they comply" triggers "The Ottomans threaten war!" for armenia and vice versa.

I'm getting a CTD on July 13th 1937. I'm thinking it has to do with some event or something. I'm playing as the German Empire.

Posting in both threads just in case.

Triggers appear to be crossed on an Ottoman Empire event. "The Armenians have refused to arrest the agitators". "Lodge a complaint and hope they comply" triggers "The Ottomans threaten war!" for armenia and vice versa.

Thanks for your report. Bug was recognized ( and many other in that event chain ) and repaired....

I have a problem with the tank sprites. They kinda some broken and are just in a strange white.

Problem will be resolved in next version, but you can still resolve it yourself here is guide ( made by one of memebrs of the kaiserreich forum )

Right goto (where is at)\Darkest Hour\Mods\Kaiserreich for DH\gfx\palette and delete every none country counter except beach_palette . e.g only the counters for the countries are left and beach_palette. then your sprites will be fine it looks like it it made the game confused with to palettes for the sprites so made them look wrong hope that help

GMBH(german puppet in southern china, can't remember what the exact name is) ends up at war with Legation cities, can't seem to conquer any of their territories despite being empty of defenders, ends up with their troops marching back and forth between legation territory and their own. Korea comes into existence with Japanese troops on all it's VP's and is instantly annexed. Same thing happened to American Union State with the usa. I'm playing as the Qing btw.

Last edited:
Having formed the Soviet Union with Russia I have the problem that my counters have strange flag. It's blue and blue ;)

Event named exporting revolution fired ? If yes ( and you have chosen to claim lands of the former tsarist empire - thus renaming Soviet Russia to Soviet Union ) this can be explained as I´ve forgotten to add counter for counter_sov_union. Should be fixed in next version...