• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just found this:

The German propaganda in the loading screens shows us a big German war flag and the text: Einsatz, Der Deutschen Kriegsmarine (but we can only see Eins, Der Deutschen Kr), but Kriegsmarine was the name of the German navy during WW2, the Imperail nay is called Kaiserliche marine! So the one who photoshopped the war flag in it (great work btw) need to change the R to A or hide the R behind the Canadian poster. Also the flag on the ship uses the nazi flag so that could also be done then.

Here is the original: http://www.daviddelhaye.com/pictures/lot/71263.jpg (Swatsika alert!)

Good catch

I played and it's a very good mod, but why the flag of the Spanish Republic it's the flag of the anarchists of the CNT-FAI? Why?

Cheers

Then, in the version that I download there's a bug because it's saids "España Republicana"... :wacko:

Thanks for the reply!;)

It's not exactly a bug.
Kaiserreich is a mod which supports only the english language, if you run it using another language you get a mix of old HOI2/DH strings with KR strings. In this example, the new name of the Spanish Republic has been changed only in the english version (obviouly) while the other languages contain the standard HOI2/DH strings.

No, no!! Nothing happens! this was only to say something. I am not English and I don't know that my reply could cause problems (I think in my language and after I translate it in English, and I thought that was a good reply)

Cheers!:)

Oh, yea, Chad, thats far away...
How did you bought DH over there? How did you ever heard of paradox in the first place?

Oh, yea, Chad, thats far away...
How did you bought DH over there? How did you ever heard of paradox in the first place?
Theres not just sand, savana and wild life in the Afrikan interior! :p
Looking at his user pic he could also be a French expatriate.

hello :D first off just want to say this mod is AMAZING! the amount of detail is really awesome. seriously good work guys :) however i have a bit of a problem. in my US game i just ended the civil war and reinstated democracy in america. start playing for a while and in about early 1940 i start getting events giving me back colonies that were seized. Canada gave me back the canal no problem but Cuba said no for Guantanamo so i declared war. i loaded up some infantry in transports went down and... nothing. i couldnt amphibious assault any province on the island, beach or no. i rebased them to Miami and there was still no option for amphibious assault. i got some battleships down to Miami and tried a shore bombardment and it said it was out of range? i just updated to patch 1.01.1 if that matters. also is there an event that gives Alaska back? i spent nearly a year getting relations with Canada to positive (they were really low in the negatives after the war for some reason) to demand the territory back. it worked but i feel like i missed an event.

I just gave this mod a try, and while I love the concept, I've have two major issues.

1) Dissent. I've tried playing as both Japan and the USA, with each I was hit with constant dissent events that basically made that game unplayable. With Japan my dissent hit 50 by the end of the first year, and with the USA my dissent hit 100 shortly after the civil war started. This reduces my IC to single digit levels, and renders the game unplayable.

2) Troops move at a snail's pace. Literally, it sometimes took half a year or longer for my troops to move a single province, even when using Strategic Relocation. Everyone else's units also seemed to move incredibly slowly, so this wasn't as game breaking as problem one. Still, this is ridiculous.

Are these two WAD, are they glitches, or am I doing something wrong?

I just gave this mod a try, and while I love the concept, I've have two major issues.

1) Dissent. I've tried playing as both Japan and the USA, with each I was hit with constant dissent events that basically made that game unplayable. With Japan my dissent hit 50 by the end of the first year, and with the USA my dissent hit 100 shortly after the civil war started. This reduces my IC to single digit levels, and renders the game unplayable.

2) Troops move at a snail's pace. Literally, it sometimes took half a year or longer for my troops to move a single province, even when using Strategic Relocation. Everyone else's units also seemed to move incredibly slowly, so this wasn't as game breaking as problem one. Still, this is ridiculous.

Are these two WAD, are they glitches, or am I doing something wrong?

For 1, I think they did it on purpose to express the dissent with the USA before the Civil War. What you should do is focus solely on reducing dissent.
No idea about 2.

For 1, I think they did it on purpose to express the dissent with the USA before the Civil War. What you should do is focus solely on reducing dissent.
No idea about 2.

When you have a total of 3 IC, putting all of it into fighting dissent doesn't help at all. The events fire much faster than I could ever hope to do anything about. I even used the console to fire dissent reducing events, it didn't help very much.

I get that there is supposed to be political turmoil, but this makes the civil war completely unwinnable. The dissent problem is less severe for Japan, but the troop movement problem ruins it.

Last edited:
I've had no issues with using Amphibious assaults on 1.01.1 (playing a Japan game ;) ) And yes, there is an event for Alaska, but Canada doesn't always offer it. :)

well i played up to 1938 and won the civil war on 1.01 and then switched to the newer patch and i couldnt do landings so maybe that would explain it? i really hope i dont have to start over. the civil war was really quite stressful to win for a newbie like me :p