• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Silly Question, but is there a version that works with DH on Steam? and if so where can I find it and How do I install it

First, welcome to the forum! :)
Second, the one we have now should work, but I recommend you to wait for the next beta, which will be realeased any day now :)

Is santa real?

>Implying Santa isn't real.

Pleb pls go.

35xatq.jpg

Is the latest hotfix for DH 1.03 RC3?

Nope, not yet. However we should expect a update anytime now, it was suggested to be this week so keep your hopes up!

>greentexting on paradox forums
what the fuck are you doing? I bet you're one of those idiots who do this on youtube too

You just did it too, I also don't post on Youtube, and when I do it is very rare. I was only greentexting to use a 'Implying' Meme. Plus I only replied to you for your snarky 'Is Santa real?' reply which makes you look like a massive douche, your sudden vulgar reply also tells me I hit a nerve or you aren't good at properly replying maturely. Anyway, my job here is clearly done.

tumblr_mhf1scka6f1s4wlbio1_400.gif

You just did it too, I also don't post on Youtube, and when I do it is very rare. I was only greentexting to use a 'Implying' Meme. Plus I only replied to you for your snarky 'Is Santa real?' reply which makes you look like a massive douche, your sudden vulgar reply also tells me I hit a nerve or you aren't good at properly replying maturely. Anyway, my job here is clearly done.

tumblr_mhf1scka6f1s4wlbio1_400.gif

There's absolutely need to spread this behavior on this forum or anywhere else. I'm serving you the right that you know well where it's from, so keep greentexting and imageboard culture where it belongs.

I was only greentexting to use a 'Implying' Meme.

CfL9%5B1%5D.jpeg

'>' was used when quoting someone on ye olde internet. Its intended purpose is by no means the 'implying meme' and its purpose is kinda moot on a site with a proper quote function. Just because that site uses it all the time to make low quality posts doesn't mean you should spread or encourage it here.

>At the very least change the font colour. Also, who am I quoting?

EDIT: Also kaiserreich is cool keep up the good work

Well Originator, it seems you asked a very bad question. Learn from it next time to avoid the useless flame war. (By the way, the answer is no, in case it missed your attention among the meme/implying things)

Everyone else: How about taking this useful discussion to somewhere else?

Meh, I apologize for my /b/tard behavior. Having a shitty week and seeing douche posts like from the person I was going off on just don't help. To restore order to this bastion of Democracy, I give you this.

[video=youtube;ahU49yDHeUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahU49yDHeUU[/video]

OH GLORIOUS THREAD, YOUR HONOR HATH BEEN RESTORED. GLORY TO CZECH ROLL'D!

Meh, I apologize for my /b/tard behavior. Having a shitty week and seeing douche posts like from the person I was going off on just don't help. To restore order to this bastion of Democracy, I give you this.

[video=youtube;ahU49yDHeUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahU49yDHeUU[/video]

OH GLORIOUS THREAD, YOUR HONOR HATH BEEN RESTORED. GLORY TO CZECH ROLL'D!

:stopmusic:

just got the mod and everytime right after I start a game as soon as i unpause it it crashes. i tried different nations and it still happens. Also where do i get the sprites for the mod? sorry i am new to these forums and mods in general, thanks to anyone who can help and sorry about the silly questions.