• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
im not at war fith fengtien rep.. they are a puppet of japan but apperently not an ally
Thats going to be fixed next version if I heard right, just declare war on them and be done with it. Or wait for a possible 'switch sides' even where the Fengtien will join your side. Though I'm unsure on its conditions for it to fire.

EDIT: Wait, likely it already fired, or they need to be allied with Japan... One or the other...

Did you know that you can win Darkest Hour at our forum? ;D

Hello, i just have to say i love your mod :D, and i just have a small question, what mapmods are Kaiserreich currently using? If you could link me or just tell me i would be very grateful :D

Hello, i just have to say i love your mod :D, and i just have a small question, what mapmods are Kaiserreich currently using? If you could link me or just tell me i would be very grateful :D

None-ish? Iirc, 1.0 is using the lite (old) map.

I don't understand the question. KR for DH 1.0 is using the standard Darkest Hour Map (while KR for HOI2 uses the old HOI2 map obviously).

But the mod has both red borders, and from what i see it has brighter colours on the nations, and also darker water, but it might just be me that's being stupid :S

Why can't I post on the Darkest Hour subforum of the Kaiserreich offsite forums? It's a bit strange that non-members can see it but registered members can't.

Anyway, I wanted to post about the DH beta so long as it's kosher here - are you going to implement the DH mobilisation system? The reason I ask this is two things

a) 0.5x manpower growth in peace (as a leftover from vanilla DH)
b) Really long division build times (in the latest KR-DH beta)

a) is a problem because if early wars happen (eg. Germany vs Vietnam) and don't finish it they get 2x the manpower for the 2nd Weltkreig which is hugely unbalanced. This didn't matter in vanilla since daily manpower growth was tiny but in KR - with the old HOI2 manpower system - it makes a big difference.

As for division build times, as I understand the long division builds are meant to work with the DH mobilisation slider (low IC cost, long build time in peace, high IC cost, quick build time during war) but KR doesn't have this yet and it throws the game out of whack.

I don't know if DH mobilisation would work in KR (too many wars?) but it seems that these aspects of it are being implemented which don't work very well without the rest of it. I hope I don't seem overly critical here, I would genuinely like to find out what sort of plans the KR team has in this respect :)

^That is really weird, what is your account name?

Hey Davis, your PM box is full so here I am.
I have suffered from a computer crash and lost my KR's board password and can't get the board to sent it back to my e-mail just like when I tried to register a month ago. Name is Palpatine, could you help me?

Something I wanted to ask for a long time, always bugged me, but why has the UoB not the IngSoc-Flag?