• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WOW,Danzig is a german Colony :D

Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo.png
While investing in the colonies, investment at home profits from the influx of imports. So you'd need more homeland processing facilities.

Nonsense.Danzig don't are a colony,because this I don't need factories here.

Other than the fact that the Yuan Empire was destroyed half a thousand years earlier than the time frame China always rebelled against any outside ruler, and the Yuans were not an exception to that. I don't think that the Chinese would comply this time.

Add claims,after six years you gain cores in the province.what do you think?

While investing in the colonies, investment at home profits from the influx of imports. So you'd need more homeland processing facilities.

While that makes perfect sense, would the decision then also include an increase in said imports produced by the colonies and not specifically factories there?

Add claims,after six years you gain cores in the province.what do you think?

I fail to see how claims and cores after six years would change his logic.

And, again, like I already said, going from Mongol Empire to Yuan Empire would effectively be a step down. Why would Sternberg go from portraying himself as the reincarnation of Genghis Khan, who conquered all the way to the Black Sea to Kublai Khan who only had control over China? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, at least if you ask me.

I fail to see how claims and cores after six years would change his logic.

And, again, like I already said, going from Mongol Empire to Yuan Empire would effectively be a step down. Why would Sternberg go from portraying himself as the reincarnation of Genghis Khan, who conquered all the way to the Black Sea to Kublai Khan who only had control over China? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense, at least if you ask me.

Ungern never wanted to recreate a Mongol empire, but to create a "Faithful Empire" which would cover Siberia, Mongolia and China (and Tibet, of course). BTW, he was portrayed as the reincarnation of some ancient hero or god of war, but not Genghis Khan.

More than Yuan China, Mongolia should get claims and cores in Siberia and China. Keep in mind that Ungern never minded about nationalities, races or religions. Because that his empire is a multinational empire with good few freedoms in that matters.

Ungern never wanted to recreate a Mongol empire, but to create a "Faithful Empire" which would cover Siberia, Mongolia and China (and Tibet, of course). BTW, he was portrayed as the reincarnation of some ancient hero or god of war, but not Genghis Khan.

More than Yuan China, Mongolia should get claims and cores in Siberia and China. Keep in mind that Ungern never minded about nationalities, races or religions. Because that his empire is a multinational empire with good few freedoms in that matters.

That's OTL.

TTL, he sees himself as the reincarnation of Genghis Khan, which is why he is re-named Genghis Khan II when Mongolia takes the decision to become the Mongol Empire.

hey!
im having a problem with the 1.4 beta 1 release of kaiserreich. for some reason my installation wont open save games once a major conflict has started e.g. France V Germany, Russia V Germany. the game starts loading the save but then just exits the game altogether, no error reports or missing files.
is this a problem people have had before or is it just my installation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated cos i really wanna put an end to Syndicalism once and for all :)
oh, and im sorry if this is the wrong place to put a techical difficulty question.....kinda new to the whole forum posting thing :p

Yes,this can be made usign this logic:Restore Mongolian empire,and the game go in the actual way
Continue has Mongolia,when you Annex Qing,Very Well,Create Yuan China !

Is the return of the UK still being portrayed with Canada ending up with all the armies? And the latest version is on the 1st Post?

Are there any mods for Kaisereich with the confederates? I always felt like they sorta belonged in the KR universe. lol

Are there any mods for Kaisereich with the confederates? I always felt like they sorta belonged in the KR universe. lol

The AUS kind of counts as the Confederates.

And they have Patton as a General. Even though he was from California so maybe he should be PSA.

Nah, AUS suits him more ideologically. Otherwise, Ford would be CSA due to Michigan. As with Lindbergh.

The AUS kind of counts as the Confederates.
But doesn't the AUS want to overthrow the U.S. gov? I just want the confederates fighting for southern independence.

But doesn't the AUS want to overthrow the U.S. gov? I just want the confederates fighting for southern independence.

it was bassicly said once that since every other alternate history had the confederates KR wouldn't

if you are looking for a cool game with confederates in them try the bonapart legacy

it even has the USA being a real communist nation :D

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?550092-The-Bonaparte-Legacy-(1936)-an-alternate-history-mod

That's OTL.

TTL, he sees himself as the reincarnation of Genghis Khan, which is why he is re-named Genghis Khan II when Mongolia takes the decision to become the Mongol Empire.

TTL comes from OTL.

The point if he believes to be the reincarnation of Temujin or not doesn't matter. Why? because it is not incompatible with his envision of a multi-ethnic, multi-confessional empire and gaining cores in China and Siberia. In fact, the idea suits quite well with being the reincarnation of Temujin.

BTW, Genghis Khan II sound quite ridiculous, because Genghis Khan is not a name, but a title, which means "King of All" in Mongolian. It is like Octavius crowning himself as Caesar II. So, Ungern can become Genghis Khan without number as Roman emperors became Caesars without any number.

Actually Caesar is a name and since he was adopted by Gaius Julius, he did name himself Ceasar. It would be like naming himself Ponifex Maximus II or Princeps II.

OK,but KR team,you will add the option to create Yuan China?