• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Please unzip KR for DH 1.3 in a new folder, don't overwrite older KR for DH installations or it may cause problems."

wtf?????????? this is a patch. not a redone full mod. this "KR for DH 1.3" shown on your first page ONLY has patched folders.

your instructions make no sense.

oh and could you PLEASE start updating your first page on here with the most up to date links first... like other mod makers do.

thanks.

I do not understand what you mean with most up to date links, we have the most up do date links in our first post.
I did change the description for where you should unzip it tho.

i have unknow string when a new decision appears and when i can change policy, also when i click on a pic of unit except infantry the game crashes

pleaseeeeeeeeee some help

Are you playing with your own Greek extention?
Because it isn't happening for me.

i had it from the first time i played kaiserreich, i think it may be an issue with the config but i cant understand why i am the only one with that problem ,i have reinstalled many times

Are there any plans to make a Kaiserreich mod for East Vs West?

There was, until we found out that we have no1 experienced in the HoI3 engine. :/

There was, until we found out that we have no1 experienced in the HoI3 engine. :/

So is the mod for EvW now dead, or on probation until you get a guy with experience?

So is the mod for EvW now dead, or on probation until you get a guy with experience?

On probation until we get experience ourselfs, or until someone joins the team who is experienced in it.

The exact error would be useful, or if it gives a debug textfile.

do u know where is the string for the new decision text? it would be great help

fixed the problem with the unkown string( replaced the original messages file of kaiserreich with one from another mod). now i need help only with the ctd when u click on the pic of any land unit except inf.

Can anyone explain the land doctrines to me and which doctrines are good for what kind of armies?

I always use Spearhead Doctrine since its the only one i understand. The others i don't though.

I always use Spearhead Doctrine since its the only one i understand. The others I don't though.
Spearhead is for getting deep into enemy territores/encirclement because you start off with high organization and somewhat higher organization regeneration. Manpower Focus is useful for Russia because it has higher regeneration so that you win when the German's run out of organization. I imagine that firepower is useful where these two are less of a factor, like firepower has mix of assault and defense stats. Defense is just a cheapo defense option. Light infantry seems to be a cheap mix.

Last edited:
Spearhead is for getting deep into enemy territores/encirclement because you start off with high organization and somewhat higher organization regeneration.
You would use armored units for this, right?

Manpower Focus is useful for Russia because it has higher regeneration so that you win when the German's run out. I imagine that the other ones are useful where these two are less of a factor, like firepower has a higher attack capability. One of them looks like it's just a cheapo option.
Well the Italian Federation is my favorite nation to play as. I use Spearhead for them, but i wonder if other doctrines would be better for the Italian Federation than Spearhead.

That depends on what your goals are. If you're attacking eastern Europe, firepower doctrine might be better, unless you have a lot of infantry. If you're going to attack Germany with a lot of infantry and have a lot of manpower or manpower regeneration, then Manpower focus will work. If you plan attacking Germany with Armour then you would go Spearhead. If you have them vastly overpowered it probably won't matter, like if you have them surrounded, if you have a solid defense.

Last edited: