• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ive noticed that Internationale is rather strong with 1.03. Is this a fluke or not? I have /no/ problem with this; I think they should be the strongest faction. In my CSA game, I won the ACW in a year. In Spain, the anarchists won. The Ottoman Empire fell and a syndicalist Turkey appeared. The CoF took down Italy, Austria, and all of Mitteleuropa (with little help from me, as I was trying to beat Canada, which I did, and I had little time to prepare). South Africa also fell to revolution

Ive noticed that Internationale is rather strong with 1.03. Is this a fluke or not? I have /no/ problem with this; I think they should be the strongest faction. In my CSA game, I won the ACW in a year. In Spain, the anarchists won. The Ottoman Empire fell and a syndicalist Turkey appeared. The CoF took down Italy, Austria, and all of Mitteleuropa (with little help from me, as I was trying to beat Canada, which I did, and I had little time to prepare). South Africa also fell to revolution

Sounds like a bunch of coincidences to me. I think Anarchists and Carlists are fairly evenly matched, but I've never seen the Kingdom win. I've never seen syndicalist Turkey and I rarely see syndicalist South Africa.

Sounds like a bunch of coincidences to me. I think Anarchists and Carlists are fairly evenly matched, but I've never seen the Kingdom win. I've never seen syndicalist Turkey and I rarely see syndicalist South Africa.

This :)

Really? I've never seen the Kingdom lose in my games.

Usually they just hold against the anarchists and overrun the Carlists quick.

I want to know where the Entente is supposed to fit in with the whole European war, really.
They sit idly by and never actually do anything, despite two of their members having lost their homeland. Could there be some sort of event where they choose to help Mitteleuropa in exchange for their original lands back and non-aggression treaties or something, as well as a boost to the ai so Canada actually does something for once? I don't know, just something to make them useful besides when the player is part of their alliance...

Really? I've never seen the Kingdom lose in my games.

Usually they just hold against the anarchists and overrun the Carlists quick.

That's odd. I have never, in any patch or version, seen the Kingdom win. The Carlists are always too well defended in the mountains and the Anarchists usually receive the most aid internationally so they usually have a numbers advantage.

That's odd. I have never, in any patch or version, seen the Kingdom win. The Carlists are always too well defended in the mountains and the Anarchists usually receive the most aid internationally so they usually have a numbers advantage.

Odd maybe but it is what happens. I've seen the Carlists win twice and the Anarchists once out of the 50 or so games I've played. Out of those games I only interfered maybe 5 times.

I've also never seen the Kingdom win...

What bothers me a bit is that the war between the Internationale & Mitteleuropa is a stalemate in basically all of my games.
Sometimes Germany manages to beat France but to be honest I've never seen the Communists overcome the Germans.

I managed to get the new land doctrines working in Kaiserreich. Went though the new land doctrine text and merely commented out the "glider artillery" and replaced the version in the Kaiserreich folder, hopefully it continues to work, (make sure you create a back up before using this file) (put this in your Kaiserreich/Db/tech folder)

Attachments

• land_doctrines_tech.txt
    152,7 KB · Views: 380

Ok, I just re-download the link I provided to test it in particular. Bhutan and Germany work well. What country are you picking? does the crash occur as the game is loading? or do you have a chance to play it before it crashes?

I want to know where the Entente is supposed to fit in with the whole European war, really.
They sit idly by and never actually do anything, despite two of their members having lost their homeland..

How many games have you played and seen this happen?
On my last USA playthrough, National France invaded the south after I joined Mittleeuropa and finished off red Spain so maybe it just depends on the file.

Can somebody tell me what I have to do to transform Russia into Soviet Russia peacefully? Or is that not possible anymore?

In the "Assasination of Kerensky" event, choose to elect the Social Revolutionaries and put Bukharin as HoG. Later, just take the obvious left-wing paths in the domestic events - e.g. recognize the soviet communes and take enforce central planning. By early 1937, you should get an event to change tags.

Alright, thanks!

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble accessing the KR forums? It seems to be down.

Yeah, I think the forums are down, I can't get to them either.