• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Very much against such an event chain, personally.

Could be interesting. South Africa has its Apartheid events which don't seem wholly different to me. Not to mention paradox sorta breaks their own rules by including the Soviet Great Purge in their own vanilla game.

Let the flaming commence.

National France has recaptured all of mainland France (commune no longer exists) but it refuses to move its capital back to Paris.
Also, after forming the Danubian Federation you get a chance to join alliances by event. It would be best if this was moved to a decision. Also, there are three options, Germany, Entente, or Other. The problem with the other is that it doesn't tell you what your specific options for it are (Poland and Russia) and once you click it you can't go back to Germany or Entente.

Do i have permission to upload it?

We're discussing it :)

Could be interesting. South Africa has its Apartheid events which don't seem wholly different to me. Not to mention paradox sorta breaks their own rules by including the Soviet Great Purge in their own vanilla game.

No flaming, please.

Granted, I haven't played South Africa all that much, but the difference between having an autocratic freedom-hating (lol) movement enforcing racial segregation isn't really comparable to a whole event chain dealing specifically with pogroms against the Jews of Eastern Europe. However, I get your point. Let it just be said that I find the suggestion of such an inclusion rather pointless and quite problematic, because, let's face it - having a chain describing.

We're discussing it

Ok thnx. When u decide please let me now cause i have started working an alternative scenario were greece leads a nationalist alliance (may be named nationalist front) similar to the internationalists. I think its nice cause my mod as far as i have played it creates a bigger ww2 and a chance of anoher ww which gives life to the timeline after the ww2

Ok thnx. When u decide please let me now cause i have started working an alternative scenario were greece leads a nationalist alliance (may be named nationalist front) similar to the internationalists. I think its nice cause my mod as far as i have played it creates a bigger ww2 and a chance of anoher ww which gives life to the timeline after the ww2

I believe the "Nationalist" front exists in part of Mitteleuropa. Mitteleuropa is the autocratic alliance, Entente is the democratic, and Internationale is the commie alliance.

In regards to the RCW a page back: I saw the Soviets win once without what seems to be glitchy circumstances. Russia went nutts when the civil war happened. When Siberia went independent they declared war. Then when the Don Kubans went to take Stalingrad (whatever it is in KR) they declared war then when Turkistan (i forgot it's ingame name) beat Alash Ordor it marched into Russia to which the Russians also declared war. The Soviets won with real ease. I've also only seen Russia turn into the Soviets once and it didn't even help France so the Germans won anyway.

I agree with the above point about the civil war in the USA and the garrisons. Either add the locked garrisons in big cities or give the USA, CSA and AUS more men. Usually the PSA mashes the USA if war is declared. I've only seen the CSA win once any other time the USA wins.

If we're requesting storylines then can i ask for one where the Syndicalists try and take over the Ottomans and if it's successful it turns it into Turkey and brings Bulgaria into the German alliance and Turkey into the Internationale. As for the rest of the Ottoman empire: Israel becomes independent and the Arab countries go independent. They should have a show down like they have in our timeleine (arab israel war etc) It would spice up the middle east abit (more)!! I asked for this partly because it sounds fairly realistic but also because Israel is in the game and has events but i've never seen them independent.

If that were added I would love a twist of irony where the Germans ally with the Jews in Israel, assuming it would be Jewish-led rather than being Palestinian...

I believe the "Nationalist" front exists in part of Mitteleuropa. Mitteleuropa is the autocratic alliance, Entente is the democratic, and Internationale is the commie alliance.
In Kaiserreich as it stands? No, the Leading Nation of Mitteleuropa isn't autocratic (authoritarian, sure, but not autocratic), and while Canada *is* democratic, National France isn't.

When I was reading "The Guns of August" I noticed near the begining it says
King Ferdinand of Bulgaria who annoyed his fellow sovereigns by calling himself Czar and kept in a chest a Byzantine Emperor's full regalia, acquired from a theatrical costumer, against the day when he should reassemble the Byzantine dominions beneath his scepter
. Don't know if anyone is interested, but I think an event chain for Bulgaria to become the Byzantine empire if it takes Constantinople or something could be interesting. I'd do it myself, but I'm still relatively new to this game and don't know anything about writing events or modding games.

. Don't know if anyone is interested, but I think an event chain for Bulgaria to become the Byzantine empire if it takes Constantinople or something could be interesting. I'd do it myself, but I'm still relatively new to this game and don't know anything about writing events or modding games.

I don't think Basil II would like that very much.

So I'm in maybe my tenth game now, and have yet to see USA enter any major war. In my current game, the Union State won't even take back its cores from Mexico, they've just been sitting on their asses for more than 10 years now. USA is very important to create an interesting endgame.

No ,no mittleuropa doesnt have any nationalists, and when a friend of hers turn nationalist they attack it.When i say a nationalist alliance i mean one with hellenic empire, russia ,aus/usa as majors and carlists , armenia, delhi, lithuania if germans dont attack it(i am thinking of an event in which russia asks germany to leave lithuania alone) and maybe iron guard romania and portugal

How bulgaria can become byzantium while the real byzangium was their greatest enemy?and byzandium was a greek empire i dont get where the bulgarians connect to it.I have made an expansion for a greek byzantine empire i just need to further test it and get permission from the kaisereich team.On the other hand an extended bulgarian gameplay would be nice

Hey, just downloaded this mod and I'm excited to try it out; but I can't load the game. I get to the menu, select a campaign, and hit "start", but the loading screen just freezes and my comp acts like there's nothing to load. Could I get some help? I'm using the Steam version of Darkest Hour, by the way.

This is totally nitpicky but I am hoping Soviet Russia gets fleshed out a little bit in the next version. Russia itself has tons of events but the Soviets seem sort of boned in this department. One thing in particular is the lack of tech teams. This is understandable if they break away from Russia and both countries are existing simultaneously but I often form Soviet Russia peacefully, in which case they should get most of Russia's good teams.