• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I managed to unite all of China as the Shangqing by 1941 which I am debating turning into an AAR as it was surprisingly easy once I got going.

I managed to unite all of China as the Shangqing by 1941 which I am debating turning into an AAR as it was surprisingly easy once I got going.

Do it! I will read it! :D

I will have to think of a way to Dramatise it with my method being rather prosaic and probably XD

Also, the problem of how to size up a Shangqing flag and create propaganda will raise some issues. Though I will definitely see what I can do.

-If the Pan-Germanist party comes to power, there should be another Anschluss, perhaps a royal marriage between the Hozenhollerns and the Hapsburgs, with their child as the heir to the throne, and all of Austria's puppet governments being puppets of Germany. Or the Hapsburgs could flee to Hungary, and Austria's puppets will become Hungary's.

As Germany: If you raise claims on all Austrian provinces, choose to support the Hungarians during the Ausgleich negotiations and have success, you get a 10% chance of annexing Austria via "Demand Territory". A few days later an Anschluss events happens and you can either make Austria your puppet or get cores on their homelands. (Well this doesn't give you their puppets, though.)

If you annex Yunnan at the very start like suggested further back and no one directly intervenes it's actually quite easy i've found. Unfortunately for me Fengtian seized Beijing via and event, i need Beijing to continue the event chain so i have to fight Japan. Luckily Japan attacked Mongolia and puppeted it then got attacked by Russia so i've taken my opportunity to strike. Then i find Germany has handed Pu Yi over to Fengtian and it's changed into the 'Manchurian Empire' So here goes again....

Last edited:
lol I played on with Shangking and founded the Tian empire. Then I annexed Xibei, Tibet and Mongolia (because they were allied with Tibet), then AoG. then I attacked Legation Cities. Bad idea... got dowed by Japan and Canada immediately. so now i'm at war with Germany (because of AoG), Japan & puppets and Canada & allies. Oops. I *think* i can handle Japan (already annexed Manchuria)... but i'm dreading the day Russia allies with Germany (relations with Russia are good now so I don't think they'll dow me on their own). It's only 1940 :p

lol I played on with Shangking and founded the Tian empire. Then I annexed Xibei, Tibet and Mongolia (because they were allied with Tibet), then AoG. then I attacked Legation Cities. Bad idea... got dowed by Japan and Canada immediately. so now i'm at war with Germany (because of AoG), Japan & puppets and Canada & allies. Oops. I *think* i can handle Japan (already annexed Manchuria)... but i'm dreading the day Russia allies with Germany (relations with Russia are good now so I don't think they'll dow me on their own). It's only 1940 :p

Whoa, good luck! xD

R1TYQ.jpg

Who is this man? He becomes available as a tech team and minister for Russia if you choose to go with Blizkrieg tactics, and his name shows as Andrei Markov. The picture seems to be of someone else though.

I think is a good idea to make an event to National France seize the portuguese province in Africa called bissau when Portugal enters in war :D

R1TYQ.jpg

Who is this man? He becomes available as a tech team and minister for Russia if you choose to go with Blizkrieg tactics, and his name shows as Andrei Markov. The picture seems to be of someone else though.

You don't know?This is Sergey Markov,a russian genious in war strategy.

Good luck :D

R1TYQ.jpg

He is Sergey Markov, a White general in the Russian Civil war. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Markov
A very long time ago we have decided that having Tukhachevsky (a Red general) as an option was unrealistic, so I came up with Markov as an ad hoc replacement.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, I don't want to read 150 pages to check...

Event 9728593 in International\Britain has this as one of the options (it's in a chain for selecting ministers after Germany is conquered)

Code:
action_b = {
name = "Nye Bevan, to take advantage of our great resources"
ai_chance = 30
	command = { type = armamentminister which = 1214 }
	command = { type = add_prov_resource which = -1 value = 500 where = energy } #Britain has a lot of coal
	command = { type = add_prov_resource which = -1 value = 150 where = oil }
	command = { type = add_prov_resource which = -1 value = 150 where = rare_materials }	
	command = { type = industrial_modifier which = total value = 3 }

}

This is pretty excessive! With bonuses the nominal figures are almost doubled so this event instantly solves oil consumption, increases energy production by a third and turns a deficit of about 60 rares into a surplus of about 200. Maybe reduce the quantities by a factor of 10 and change oil into metal? There is really no point choosing any other minister in the event

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, I don't want to read 150 pages to check...

Event 9728593 in International\Britain has this as one of the options (it's in a chain for selecting ministers after Germany is conquered)

Code:
action_b = {
name = "Nye Bevan, to take advantage of our great resources"
ai_chance = 30
	command = { type = armamentminister which = 1214 }
	command = { type = add_prov_resource which = -1 value = 500 where = energy } #Britain has a lot of coal
	command = { type = add_prov_resource which = -1 value = 150 where = oil }
	command = { type = add_prov_resource which = -1 value = 150 where = rare_materials }	
	command = { type = industrial_modifier which = total value = 3 }

}

This is pretty excessive! With bonuses the nominal figures are almost doubled so this event instantly solves oil consumption, increases energy production by a third and turns a deficit of about 60 rares into a surplus of about 200. Maybe reduce the quantities by a factor of 10 and change oil into metal? There is really no point choosing any other minister in the event

i'd say half all of them except IC and make oil 15.....

Good question, Mex. 1920 was probably held in Antwerpen, but IDK about the others.