• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also I can't move any troops into South America, I'm playing as AUS and I DOWed Brazil, but I can't move any of my troops there.

What do you mean you can't move troops there? You can't amphibious assault them? Are they in range?

2hq5jpc.jpg

Any suggestion in this situation? I'm playing with Romania..I declared war upon Hungary, and Bulgaria have joined against me after some days...germans helped me..but soon ww2 will start, and Romanian Civil War too.....My only Victory Point is in Cluj, where is my 70% of the army. Rest of the army is in Belgrad.
I controll greek army, btw..And I'm very cloose to win in Thesalonika.

*I conqured Transylvania in Austria-Hungary civil war...

Well you look fairly done for......how did Bulgaria come to attack Ukraine? use that to your advantage to punch through to the black sea and close off his men, if you keep his men out of supply (watch for convoys he might have some) they'll die or be defeated by Ukrainians. that should thin him out. keep attacking with Greece, make them go for Sofia i think the peace event fires if it's taken (it fired when he lost Sofia in one of my games although Serbia took it not Greece)

On another note, how does one beat Germany with the UoB. What is the best tactic? I reinforced France to make sure they survived, i annexed then liberated Norway to secure the northern flank (it hasn't formed Scandinavia which is slightly annoying.) I even took Morocco, liberated it then lost it to the French Empire. Mittelafrika turned into Centroafrica and it's lost all it's divisions and killed some French ones in encirclements. I helped the Italians by attacking and killing the Italian Fed and Annexed the Carlists when they were winning so the CNT-FAI could win the SCW. The problem is Russia. Somehow it joined Germany when the RCW kicked off and it's men have added to Germany's load nicely. I won the waters of Europe although every fleet in Europe and Canada has been battered to almost death. I own all of the carriers of Europe and Canada and that amounts to 4. Also i only have 4 BB and 12BCs whilst GER has 18BBs but no CVs which has kept me alive so far. What should i do to break the stalemate???

I can't move my troops onto any of their territories.

do you have a non-agression pact? because if so that's the problem

silly suggestion.... have you checked your still at war? La Plata forces Brazil to make peace on everyone when it wins, as i found out as the Kingdom of Spain

La Plata and Brazil just began fighting.

do you have a non-agression pact? because if so that's the problem

No because I directly attacked Brazil, and you can't if you signed a non-agreesion pact.

La Plata and Brazil just began fighting.

No because I directly attacked Brazil, and you can't if you signed a non-agreesion pact.

are you moving in from a neutral (not-allied to you) country?

Well you look fairly done for......how did Bulgaria come to attack Ukraine? use that to your advantage to punch through to the black sea and close off his men, if you keep his men out of supply (watch for convoys he might have some) they'll die or be defeated by Ukrainians. that should thin him out. keep attacking with Greece, make them go for Sofia i think the peace event fires if it's taken (it fired when he lost Sofia in one of my games although Serbia took it not Greece)

On another note, how does one beat Germany with the UoB. What is the best tactic? I reinforced France to make sure they survived, i annexed then liberated Norway to secure the northern flank (it hasn't formed Scandinavia which is slightly annoying.) I even took Morocco, liberated it then lost it to the French Empire. Mittelafrika turned into Centroafrica and it's lost all it's divisions and killed some French ones in encirclements. I helped the Italians by attacking and killing the Italian Fed and Annexed the Carlists when they were winning so the CNT-FAI could win the SCW. The problem is Russia. Somehow it joined Germany when the RCW kicked off and it's men have added to Germany's load nicely. I won the waters of Europe although every fleet in Europe and Canada has been battered to almost death. I own all of the carriers of Europe and Canada and that amounts to 4. Also i only have 4 BB and 12BCs whilst GER has 18BBs but no CVs which has kept me alive so far. What should i do to break the stalemate???
Launch an amphibious assault on Wilhemshaven from Norway, rush Berlin and encircle it but do not capture. Then watch the Germans have no supply.

What is the newest version and when was it released?

RE: Russo-German Coalition...

1) Assuming that you have no access to the Western Hemisphere, try a Balkans landing/Italian push and then quickmarch through Austria/Bohemia/Berlin. That'll cut the germans into a nice big pocket. Then you can thrash their troops in the east while they have no supply (until you push them into the ME puppets) whilst squeezing the Germans to death in the West. If you have enough spare troops, do the Wilhelmshaven landing along with it. You literally have to carve Germany in twain in order to digest it.

Does anyone else have the game crash when you select a cavalry unit to look at it's stats screen?

Did you copy the file over a copy of dh full? If so do a clean install straight into your mods folder withouht a copy.

If not then im not sure what the problem is.