• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have a small event idea if mod developers are interested.
Was playing National Populist Russia with Wrangel as dictator. I was out of any alliance and captured Germany myself. IMO what here should happen is that Russia assumes leadership in Mitteleuropa alliance and gets decisions to redraw the map of Europe how it wishes with new block of National Populist dictatorships in Europe.
As Russian Empire it should be possible to overthrow existing monarchies and place own dynasty to the thrones of Austria, Germany, France and UK. However I haven't played as Russian Empire yet against Germany and I don't know - maybe such an event chain already exists.

I have a small event idea if mod developers are interested.
Was playing National Populist Russia with Wrangel as dictator. I was out of any alliance and captured Germany myself. IMO what here should happen is that Russia assumes leadership in Mitteleuropa alliance and gets decisions to redraw the map of Europe how it wishes with new block of National Populist dictatorships in Europe.
As Russian Empire it should be possible to overthrow existing monarchies and place own dynasty to the thrones of Austria, Germany, France and UK. However I haven't played as Russian Empire yet against Germany and I don't know - maybe such an event chain already exists.

The National populist block is the Belgrade Pact. Or at least it should be.

Last edited:
well Belgrade Pact is just an alliance. By bloc I meant it to be like Sydintern or Entente. Playing as Russia lacks any specific reason after you capture Germany and France. Which, btw, is very easy as is now.

I know. You just need to transform the Pact into a major alliance. With DH you have six slots for them.

ohhh, I didn't know that! IMO KR devs should really take a look at this functionality. It opens up so many new interesting possibilities - Japan-centric bloc, different types of National Populist blocs (based off Mitteleuropa or a standalone one or Belgrade Pact bloc), rehashed Mitteleuropa's and other interesting things.

Interesting!

Additionally developers should probably revise balance a bit. Germany, CoF, UoB and Canada need much more MP than they have right now. Russian Empire needs much less divisions at beginning than they have right now. And some events for post French-German war developments like quarrels inside Sydintern/Mitteleuropa leading to new bloody wars and such. Wish I could contribute but I'm too busy working on Master Thesis right now :( Probably after graduation I could contribute some interesting events I have in mind to KR team if they won't mind :)

Had a crash happen in the middle of a pretty epic game of Kaiserreich DH.

Attachments

• history.txt
    208,1 KB · Views: 230
  • savedebug.txt
    81,1 KB · Views: 172
hi,
also had multiple CTDs with Kaiserreich over DH, here my savegame, always crashes the same time, regardeless of what im doing

Attachments

• savedebug.txt
    9,3 KB · Views: 262
  • history.txt
    3,2 KB · Views: 181
An update is never late. Nor it is ever early. It arrives precisely when the team means them to do!
old.gif

Nice to see KR still going strong. Keep it up!

I just played an epic scenario with Tsarist Russia
Im really satisfied how the things are going but i would like some things to be done if its possible in update :) :
1.Give Tetovo region from Bulgaria to Albania
2.The war between belgrade pact countries and Bulgaria should be concentrated firstly just on retaking the territories that bulgaria has ,not annexing them or have the Player decides if he wants to stop or keep the war until they divide it :)
PS: Turkestan DoW me then i defeated them but did not get the events of industry being lost due to fighting old factories or smth like that so is that event for Turkestan removed??? i got the events for don kuban alash orda baku tbilisi transamur and mongolia
PPS: I manually DoW mittereuropa , so there isnt an event chain reclaming eastern europe???

Just to confirm some stuff before I jump into KR:

1. It uses DH-Full's new map, but uses Arma/DH-Lite's tech tree, units and combat system/pacing?
2. It's fully compatible with the DH 1.01 patch?
3. The version 1.0 download on the first post is still the most updated and latest version?

Hi! First time poster here.
I'm loving the mod but I keep crashing in late '39.
I think I'm experiencing two different kinds of crashes. One happens any time I click on anything to do with National France. When that kind of crash happens, Windows gives me a corrupt file message. Can this be fixed by recopying the mod files? I don't know what's causes the other crash, but it keep occurring every few months.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.