• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RE: Kaiserreich 1.3 Beta
Hi all. I have played a couple of games past 1945. I do not know if anyone has seen this problem but, I have had many crashes when clicking on autoupgrade in the build screen. It has happened I know for Qing HQs and Light tanks. As soon as I click the auto up button the game freezes and I must hard restart my PC. I have no other mods or anything else abnormal. I just took the download and unpacked it into the mods folder. I have had no other problems with the game and have gotten to the early 1950s with AUS after winning the 2nd ACW. I hope this helps, maybe it is only me.
delanonne :cool:

There's one thing I would like to point out. I really find the Ottoman-Arab/Persian war interesting, but I believe it lacks post-war events.

I would like to see more post-war events for the Arabs once they defeated the Ottoman Empire. Something like a "Second Congress of Cairo". After they have tasted victory, I am sure they will not stop. With the Ottomans no loger a threat, why not turn against each other (or not, of course)?

For instance, Egypt could have a foreign policy event where it will choose to maintain the status quo, or go for an Arab nationalist path and try to unite all Arab lands through warfare (or diplomacy). This war could see the Hashemites and the Egyptians fight over who is the one and only dominant Arab nation in the region. Alternatively Egypt could go for an Egyptian nationalist path and it will have to deal with Arab nationalists as well as local opponents to Egyptian rule in the Levant.
Similarily, the Hashemites could become the dominant force in the Arab world. In the unlikely event that Egypt, Hashemite Arabia and Libya become one nation, it could challenge National France control of the Maghreb if National France is in a weak position.

If you look at the history of the Middle East, you can see local leaders did not simply accept rule from a central power. Certainly many Lebanese will feel little sympathy for Egyptian rule, and bedouin tribes could harrass Egyptian garrisons if they feel neglected.

If Xavier's alliance of Carlists, French and Italians is at its zenith, I believe this will motivate the significant Christian population in Lebanon to resist Ottoman (or Egyptian) rule. Historically, Ottomans already had weak control over this area since the 1860s.

i need some help: i am creating a few events that regard Italy and i have a little problem: germany doesn't attack austria but attacks hungary, croatia, bohemia, galicia and bosnia. what do i have to do to force them to attack austria too ?

Last edited:
NEW FINAL VERSION OF 1.3 OUT ON FIRST POST!
Enjoy! :)

Just played the final version, a very interesting game to say the least:

I played Argentina, I built up my forces against Brazil. Brazil allied Bolivia. I allied Peru. Peru left me some months later even though I still have military control over their government. Argentina has some very nice events for a regional power.

Then all hell broke loose. I noticed my excellent relationship with the Germans, and there was a 56% chance of becoming their ally. And so I did, in the hope of getting great blueprints. Then this happened:

- American civil war, America wins easily.
- Early war against France (which I am technically a part of)
- Chile joins me
- I declare war on Brazil and Bolivia
- German colonies go crazy and declare war and independence, but:
- Burma was allied with Germany, so when Vietnam became independent and Germany let them go, Vietnam allied with Burma after it had a Syndicalist coup. For a while Vietnam was in an alliance with Germany through Burma. This alliance broke for some reason. But right now Germany is still officially at war with Sri Lanka and Sarawak together with Vietnam, Burma and Syndicalist India. That's where the alliance ends though. Vietnam is not at war with France, but is at war with Canada. For Germany this is the other way around.
- America declares war on Belarus, which also seems to suffer from partisans in its national provinces. I believe this war was caused because of my declaration of war on Brazil: the USA guaranteed their independence, something I assumed they quit doing during the civil war but I was very wrong. That civil war barely lasted a few months.
- America does attack me, sort of: every week it attacks Chile's harbor with one carrier ship. It's more of a nuisance.
- After two+ years Germany annexes France and divides it. The Union of Britain immediately annexes Brittany for the fun of it.
- I encounter only one American garrison at the Panama Canal Zone. That was my first real battle with the Americans.
- I advance through Central America, and I declare war on Mexico:
By now America starts doing something, something very annoying, they attack my advancing divisions with airplanes. They are quite effective actually. Mexico is barely a match for Argentina but I already lost an entire division due to neglecting my air defenses.

Now it is 1940:
I cannot really advance into Mexico all the way to the American border, the USA has like 320+ IC and I have 101 and a lot less divisions. Germany will not be able to help me, I loaded the game as Germany and I noticed they have zero convoys left. They will probably fight a Phoney War with the Union of Britain till the end of days. Unless Canada somehow manages to conquer them. I have a hard time believing this. Oh and Japan became super-democratic and built itself an alliance of liberal Asians.

Now I am going to find out how I can win a war against the USA with only technological help from Germany, I guess it's a dead end?

- After two+ years Germany annexes France and divides it. The Union of Britain immediately annexes Brittany for the fun of it.

trollingmosley.jpg

I just played Kingdom of Spain. Not only did I avert the civil war entirely with open elections, but I seized the southwest corner of France up to Bordeaux as their lines collapsed and I joined Mitteleuropa. Literally NOTHING happened after that aside from "Outlaw the Parties?" flavor events that nudged the slider bar back and forth.

Noticed something weird in my Germany game (was only temporary and it wasn't a big deal, but still). When the AUS broke off, they stayed with the USA's policies and they had a bunch of ministers I've never seen before. This lasted until the choice for Long's second-in-command popped up, in which the AUS chose Gerald Smith and the ministers and sliders went back to usual.