• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have seen the French do reasonably well if they have the support of the Spanish and Italian as well as the the Brits. But as you say, this is quite rare...
Yeah, the thing is, all those guys are useless for varying reasons.

1)The Italians are almost never unified because the Germans almost always intervene and ruin everything.

2) The Spanish, if they even win the Civil War, are usually so weak for a while their support is minimal.

3) The Brits do fuck all to actually help invade Denmark unless you're directing their every move.

Plus whenever I play the Commune, I can never get past Flanders-Wallonia before my manpower goes to hell, and the Germans make some huge doomstack and break through Dijon. This is probably because I absolutely suck at the game though.

I've had a France-Britain-RSI-Scandinavia-Spain syndicate who actually won. Probably the largest extent the syndicate can get excluding the Soviets.

You got very lucky. The Commune only stands a chance when either Germany is involved in a second front (SOV or syndicalist Ukraine) or the alliance is big enough as you just pointed out. Otherwise a guaranteed win. Mostly the UoB survives or so. USA and RUS are quite boring sometimes. If SOV / RUS does not go on a controlled conquest or full rampage...the game is essentially won for the Germans plus the USA does not really add to the fight against either syndicalism or Germany...

Nevertheless the game is really entertaining if you forge your own destiny ;). And I really like this mod :) but these are some points that need to be addressed somehow...more Syndicalism if possible :p just to beat it..

Tim

*gasp* How... How dare you! You traitorous syndie! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!

That being said, I don't find the Qing that bad. With a bit of CAS work here and there, I found them not so bad (as both Japan and Germany). Admittedly, without air support, it would've been total hell though. I usually wipe them out with air support than enrcirclements, since it's hard to get good spearheads because of how they easily dampen them. Win a battle, use CAS to destroy a few divisions. Win another and yet another few divisions and so on seems to be the best bet here.

Wait, what? have i installed it wrong or something? I have the old x increase in manpower each day and not the DH mobilization.

Oops, must have been asleep when I posted that or something :p... I think I'm mixing up threads in my head.

hey I got a bit of a controversial idea for a litle nerfing germany

the german empire did have commoners as generals but more as part of the general staff, not as nominal leaders (the liked the "vons" for that)

so commoners had to prove themselves more before they were given nominal control over forces, so can we push back the activation date for rommel, paulus and others?

hey I got a bit of a controversial idea for a litle nerfing germany

the german empire did have commoners as generals but more as part of the general staff, not as nominal leaders (the liked the "vons" for that)

so commoners had to prove themselves more before they were given nominal control over forces, so can we push back the activation date for rommel, paulus and others?
I wouldn't say the number of generals Germany have is the problem; it's the fact that A) Black money barely effects Germany in most cases for a period longer than two years, especially with the recent decision that allows Germany to throw off all effects from it within only two goddamn years and B) Germany usually has a huge array of puppets to help boost its own forces, while France barely has any outside help on the ground in Europe in most cases. I know their are events for puppets to leave Germany, but they rarely happen, and in some cases, Germany just forces them back in like with Lithuania in wars that only serve to increase Germany's usable IC temporarily!

Really, I'd just say make Germany less-interventionist. If we're going for the WWII-analogue here, make Germany Great Britain; Make lower chances for them to interfere in France's invasion of Italy/Geneva conflict, the takeover in Lithuania, etc.

I've decided to play as USA in beta 6, and after civil war I had no new events except return of Panama Canal, Alaska and New England and Guantanamo base (I chose Curtis as President in the election). What surprsises me that there is no event about demand of USA to return Hawai under it's control. This for example could be reason for war betwen USA and Japan if the last one gain pupet contol over Hawaii state. And there was no event about choosing side in WW 2.
By the way I want to ask about something else, I know there is event about Commune of Frace defeating Russia, so is there an event for declaring war on Russia, prehaps something similar like operation Barbarossa in vanila?
I ask becase in my game (Kaisereich beta 6) Russian was at war with Germany and when Commune declared war on germany almost all German armies were on east front, so France defeated Germany, is there any chance that Commune of france declare war on Russia? I want to this because either I have to wait for this second front or launch my d-day invasion in Europe (my goal in this game to return Europe to democracy)

Commune of France just about never has any MP to spare during or after the war with Germany. They have nothing to gain from attacking Russia, they would rapidly lose. It would rather be Russia attacking CoF.

A few points (of beta 5):

- The Union of Britain tries to counter amphibious and airborne invasion by moving in many divisions to a province. However they neglect other beach provinces doing so, this means you can invade them easily by distraction tactics.
- The Union of Britain does defend coastal areas which aren't beaches, but it doesn't defend inland provinces including London. If you are quick you can land in London and attack a harbor province to allow your transport ships to bring in many divisions.
- Even if Austria is annexed by Germany, the Italians still get to pick the Austrian emperor as head of state.
- If Russia relinquishes its claims on Siberia, it still has cores on one province: #1070 (close to Mongolia)
- The Spanish Civil War never gets anywhere because the American Union State puppets the Carlists and the Anarchists. Even if the American Union State is gone, their former Spanish puppets will still be idle.
- The "issue Tropical/Winter/Sturdy equipment" decisions are bugged.

My aplogies if these are already fixed.

A few points (of beta 5):

- The Spanish Civil War never gets anywhere because the American Union State puppets the Carlists and the Anarchists. Even if the American Union State is gone, their former Spanish puppets will still be idle.

I was wondering why this happens? Because it happens A LOT, and is rather annoying.

Elections Problems.

Hi EPIC KR Team,I have a problem,with USA,the event of 1952 and 1956 elections don't fire,I go to the event.txt and I see that don't have events of 1952.1956 and 1960 elections, you could include this in the next patch?

Should we add that option to the official version perheps? :3