• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I got Sweden, Finland, and Poland to join ME peacefully. Later I invaded Netherlands, and set up a puppet state. Denmark joined from the UoB event, National France joined from the annexation of Commune of France event. Is there a way for the Italian Federation to join ME to reunite Italy? I'm at war with the Internationale (UoB and Syndicalist Italy), and I have +200 relations with the Italian Federation. Also, I gave back the Swiss lands to the Swiss after the war. Will they join ME or remain (supposedly) neutral?

Are there any post-war event setups? As the Germans I've conquered France, Albion, Scandinavia and Southern Italy. I've set up puppet governments in the former two, while I've given the rest of Italy to Italian Federation (strangely keeping two provinces for no apparent reason) while I don't see an event for Scandinavia yet.

Would this be it, then?

There's not a whole lot post-war, ATM. I've noticed South America has some stuff going on for a little bit, but other than that that's it.

At least, that's my experience from seeing Germany win against France. I've yet to see a Syndicalist victory, so I'm not completely sure about that.

A syndicalist victory from what I've seen usually has a German Union pop up then the French taking years to mop up on Africa. The Entente usually doesn't do anything, however - neither loses nor gains any land.

Are there any plans to use the DH mobilization system in Kaiserrech? It may help to prevent spamming of infantry (i.e. the USA in the year before the ACW).

Not sure if this has been asked before.

Thanks for the mod, really interesting stuff.

Two things.

Nations that fight for independence seem to get steamrolled quickly. I'm thinking Korea, Soviet Union and even the American revolters. Maybe they need more starting forces. Alternatively a loss of authority period where they are puppeted but not fighting, with some events for setting up militias and fortifications might do the trick. It seems like they might not have the time to get organised. Back and forth events might be nice too, ie. Commander Ivan of the Minsk defense force demands concessions or he will pursue independance. Divided loyalties could also warrant some early penalties for nations facing civil war.

The complete lack of naval attachments at the start seems strange but that is a minor issue.

Keep up the good work.

Nations that fight for independence seem to get steamrolled quickly.

I actually noticed that. I have never seen Korea retain independence, and Formosa once. I have seen the American revolutionaries win, the Soviets win (with my intervention). I think more militia events might be a good quick fix, unless someone is really gonna get in deep to balance each individual war.

An additional thought is make the revolutionaries like Communist China in NWO2, they have events or decisions to create units in major cities or such, to simulate a guerrilla war.

I actually noticed that. I have never seen Korea retain independence, and Formosa once. I have seen the American revolutionaries win, the Soviets win (with my intervention). I think more militia events might be a good quick fix, unless someone is really gonna get in deep to balance each individual war.

An additional thought is make the revolutionaries like Communist China in NWO2, they have events or decisions to create units in major cities or such, to simulate a guerrilla war.

I've seen the CSA win a few times, but only if the PSA declares war too. Never seen the AUS win. I think I've seen Korea and Formosa become independent but only if the rest of Japan's vassals revolted in that Anti-Japan thing. I've never seen the Soviets win and I don't think I ever saw the Kingdom of Spain win.

Are there any post-war event setups? As the Germans I've conquered France, Albion, Scandinavia and Southern Italy. I've set up puppet governments in the former two, while I've given the rest of Italy to Italian Federation (strangely keeping two provinces for no apparent reason) while I don't see an event for Scandinavia yet.

Would this be it, then?

I annexed Brazil With German Empire and place Ruprecht I of Hannover in Power,Epic no? :happy:

I've seen the CSA win a few times, but only if the PSA declares war too. Never seen the AUS win. I think I've seen Korea and Formosa become independent but only if the rest of Japan's vassals revolted in that Anti-Japan thing. I've never seen the Soviets win and I don't think I ever saw the Kingdom of Spain win.

The AUS almost won in my game. Almost. They were on the verge of annexing CSA, when Syndicalist Mexico DoW'd AUS and gobbled AUS up. Course, afterward, Canada DoW'd CSA and gobbled it up with NE and Cuba.

Course to fix borders, I had to save/reload as MEX to add it to the Internationale. Now the PSA and new USA exist and I need to fix that too, argh. Too much save/reload.

This is kind of what I was trying to get at earlier. Maybe if the mobilization decisions from DH were implemented, it would prevent the USA, etc. from spamming infantry and thus dominating the civil war. Combine that with events for militia, it might make for more realistic civil wars:

CSA gets a few infantry (the volunteers and stuff), lots of militia from the unions and then has to mobilize (DH style)
AUS same thing as CSA
USA has some starting infantry, (maybe some of them can defect), but they also need to rely on militia and mobilization.

Anyway, just thoughts...

This is kind of what I was trying to get at earlier. Maybe if the mobilization decisions from DH were implemented, it would prevent the USA, etc. from spamming infantry and thus dominating the civil war. Combine that with events for militia, it might make for more realistic civil wars:

You mean with the decisions and all correct? Because if they did that, on creation the CSA and AUS could get events to give them the supplies and manpower necessary to partially and generally mobilize to give them an edge.

You mean with the decisions and all correct? Because if they did that, on creation the CSA and AUS could get events to give them the supplies and manpower necessary to partially and generally mobilize to give them an edge.

I guess I don't follow, sorry.

Wouldn't the USA have the same option? Even if they mobilized, it would still take time to build any troops, wouldn't it?

I guess I don't follow, sorry.

You need a certain amount of supplies in order to be able to mobilize. So even if there were mobilization decisions, CSA and AUS prolly still need to get some supplies for free, otherwise they'll lose precious time to build up a large enough stockpile.

You need a certain amount of supplies in order to be able to mobilize. So even if there were mobilization decisions, CSA and AUS prolly still need to get some supplies for free, otherwise they'll lose precious time to build up a large enough stockpile.

Ah, I see. That makes sense, but would that be so bad. You could have an event: 'Long's Militia's seize Marine Corps base at Parris Island' or 'Reed seizes Rock Island Arsenal' to give them the necessary supplies?

Ah, I see. That makes sense, but would that be so bad. You could have an event: 'Long's Militia's seize Marine Corps base at Parris Island' or 'Reed seizes Rock Island Arsenal' to give them the necessary supplies?

No that would not be bad at all :). I was just clarifying. Actually I think those events that you mention could add a nice flavor touch to the scenario.

How do i create a greater Germany?
I annexed the whole balticum and austria became national populist and left mitteleuropa...

Attack and annex Austria, then a corresponding event will fire.