• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
well if you'll need something guys I could contribute. I am currently playing as France and liberating as much countries as possible to see possible bugs with them.

I found another one btw - Arabic Syndicalist Union doesn't have any ministers at all.

Arab syndicalist Union will be probably removed ( I´m for removing it, since with options presented by DH, it is obsolete...... )

Realy cool mod.
But a Question (i hope you understand my english), comes there new pics for the Models. The Tanks, Fighters..........

There are optional gfx packs for that.
First page called Skif Pack.

I found another small issue. When Russia is defeated by France it gets a Bitter Peace event and it doesn't even ask France if I want to accept it or not. I get a RSFSR as a puppet nation and lots of land from Astrakhan to Archangelsk. Moreover when Soviet Russia gets those lands from me they do not become cores. There probably should be a more meaningful event chain than there is currently.

I found another small issue. When Russia is defeated by France it gets a Bitter Peace event and it doesn't even ask France if I want to accept it or not. I get a RSFSR as a puppet nation and lots of land from Astrakhan to Archangelsk. Moreover when Soviet Russia gets those lands from me they do not become cores. There probably should be a more meaningful event chain than there is currently.

There is completely new Bitter peace event chain for both FRA and GER....

I have a question. I am playing as the USA, just liberated Britain after failing to secure any parts of France for the Entente (after the civil war of course). So I wanted to focus my attention on Japan in 1946 by forcing them into a Pasific war in 1944. (Save, quit, load as japan, declare war on Netherlands, Philipines who is not alied with me, and Germany, plus force alliance with Qing Empire). For some reason Australia was alied with Japan, but I was cool with that, makes things interesting. But to my disapointment, the Japanese AI did not realy land any troops on enemy islands but insted sent them to New Guini to help Australia. As a matter a fact, the Australians were taking more islands than the Japs before I declared war in 1946.

For the next version, you need to work on Japan because there does not seem to be a meaningfull Pasific war at all and the AI does not want to land on any islands. I mean, Japan has a fairly high IC, do something with it! Mabe even beef up its IC and encourage it to build more than 4 carriers. That would be cool.

In previous versions it was possible to get it peacefully through events using the social democrats, but I don't know if that's still possible.

I hope it is...It was by going Menshevik - Shot of Bolshevism Nicolai Bukharin - Recognize soviets and village communes - reestablish USSR:

It IS possible, I've done it many times. Just keep electing left and eventually I think its in '37 or '38 that you get the event for Russia becoming Soviet Russia.