• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good thing the CSA and AUS fight against each other as well.
They have a chance for peace treaty, actually. :D
ACW is very diverse, it's a question of both luck and knowledge.
Still gets really easily after the first couple of times.
I win button - Chose MacArthur route, join Canadian alliance. They will win the whole thing for you.
PSA is probably the weirdest splinter faction, as they tend to help more than hurt normally.
As an example of things being different:
429Already_won.png

PSA decided to rejoin two months after leaving. Long is not at war with me because we never conflicted during the event chains, CSA is already dead.
ACW is practically over 2 months after it started, could only be made easier by joining Canada.

also, just tested, you can produce about a dozen infantry divisions by January 1937, which I think is pretty good. (+5-9 milita divisions) You just have to forget about brigading them for now.

I still don't know the tricks of playing AUS/CSA though.

Dear Kaiserreich Team,

Please post Kaiserreich on Mediafire or rapidshare as GameFront doesn't work in the Middle-East & Northern Africa due to a ban placed by the Islamic Union & Arab League, so please upload it on MediaFire or RapidShare,

Thank you,

Egyptian.

Dear Kaiserreich Team,

Please post Kaiserreich on Mediafire or rapidshare as GameFront doesn't work in the Middle-East & Northern Africa due to a ban placed by the Islamic Union & Arab League, so please upload it on MediaFire or RapidShare,

Thank you,

Egyptian.

Oh I did not know that!
Sorry for that, here you have a Rapidshare link. :)
I hope you will enjoy Kaiserreich :)

KR 1.3 Beta 5: https://rapidshare.com/files/3776314178/Kaiserreich_for_DH_1.3_BETA_5.7z
KR 1.2: https://rapidshare.com/files/622809302/Kaiserreich_for_DH_1.2.7z

Hello, I mentioned a few things during my current KR game as french empire.
At first,it's quite unattractive to choose Napoleon as HoS, when you recieve -10% IC, btw.

Two, three other things i noticed are:

- italian federation never upgrades their infantry divisions above '26. Makes them still useless in the later game.

. russia in every variant is horribly broken. It does not act aggressive nor expansionist like USSR. After it chooses "central asia" nothing, absolutly nothing happens. makes them useless. to increase the fun you actually have to make them sov instead.

- US AI acts very isolationist, even after the war is won. It really won#t invade somewhere, even if it is allied to entente or ME. Same as AUS. And without an expansionist russia AND US the game turns soon very boring after the french defeat

Hello, I mentioned a few things during my current KR game as french empire.
At first,it's quite unattractive to choose Napoleon as HoS, when you recieve -10% IC, btw.
Oh god yes. Autocratic Charmer makes no sense for Louis Napoleon, as it makes National France a harder game than it already is, and because the real Louis Napoleon fought bravely in the French Resistance and became a successful business man after the war, hardly 'Autocratic Charmer' material.

Oh god yes. Autocratic Charmer makes no sense for Louis Napoleon, as it makes National France a harder game than it already is, and because the real Louis Napoleon fought bravely in the French Resistance and became a successful business man after the war, hardly 'Autocratic Charmer' material.

Perhaps this calls for a custom personality then? Like the Tsars and Kaisers have?

Perhaps this calls for a custom personality then? Like the Tsars and Kaisers have?
Hell yeah! That's exactly what I thought! I've only just started modding, so I don't know that much about unique leaders, but that sounds great. But to be fair, we probably would have to make the Bourbon Monarch a unique personality as well. I think De Gaulle and Darlan are fine as is though, Reynaud... uh... does anyone even pick him?

Hell yeah! That's exactly what I thought! I've only just started modding, so I don't know that much about unique leaders, but that sounds great. But to be fair, we probably would have to make the Bourbon Monarch a unique personality as well. I think De Gaulle and Darlan are fine as is though, Reynaud... uh... does anyone even pick him?

That was the first thing I chose while playing Nat.France, actually. Doesn't seem like the route is worth the effort, actually.

KaiserReich Team,one question with national France : Then I spent the 1950s, found no great colonial revolt, things should not turn a hell of riots?

I ever Pick Jean III and De Gaulle :)

KaiserReich Team,one question with national France : Then I spent the 1950s, found no great colonial revolt, things should not turn a hell of riots?

This don't is a critic,KaiserReich is the best mod ever made,and are epic.This is only a sugestion :D

That was the first thing I chose while playing Nat.France, actually. Doesn't seem like the route is worth the effort, actually.
Yeah, that's the problem; While De Gaulle gives divisions, the Monarchy gives some flavor, and even Darlan gives forts, Reynaud doesn't do much besides make the country freer. Which in game means about nothing for you.
I don't think any of the Tsars have unique traits, either.
The Russian Tsars? They all have unique traits, at least in the last few Betas.
This don't is a critic,KaiserReich is the best mod ever made,and are epic.This is only a sugestion :D
Dude, don't worry, I doubt the devs mind you giving simple suggestions all that much. And besides, we're still focused on that start of the game to the 40s. The 50s are still a looooooooong way off. And there are some colonial revolts if the Internationale wins, though that isn't the same I guess.

I've been getting a crash every time I click on "Kaiserreich" in the scenario menu. I've added my own content and narrowed the problem down to my new flags, shields and counters. I have them in a pack here. I'm just not sure why these (or some/one of these) would cause the game to crash immediately? This is really bugging me.

EDIT: these all, apart from the new Japan set and the Republican Chinese counter, were used in the previous beta and worked fine.

Thnks no more sanity,I'm afraid to piss people off.In My opnion,it's impossible to national France Colapse,in 1954 the population of Algeria is 30% french,in KR universe,have a great imigration of French people,translating : The Africa never will revolt if the major part of population is French :)

Thnks no more sanity,I'm afraid to piss people off.In My opnion,it's impossible to national France Colapse,in 1954 the population of Algeria is 30% french,in KR universe,have a great imigration of French people,translating : The Africa never will revolt if the major part of population is French :)
Uh, for the Algerian coast there might be a 30% French population, but for the rest of Africa? Nah. And that will never grow into a majority; simply put, unless the regime liberalizes and allows the Africans more rights like under Reynaud, or they actually take back the French mainland, the French are fucked. But that's something that's currently out of the scope of the game, so I don't mind it being in or not.

Uh, for the Algerian coast there might be a 30% French population, but for the rest of Africa? Nah. And that will never grow into a majority; simply put, unless the regime liberalizes and allows the Africans more rights like under Reynaud, or they actually take back the French mainland, the French are fucked. But that's something that's currently out of the scope of the game, so I don't mind it being in or not.
Actually, being an Arab (Arabs are closely knit, and all linked to their social hub: Cairo, Egypt (where I live)), I know alot of Algerians, and the Arab news networks talk alot about the French minority causing problems, so in real life, yes they are ~20% of the population, but the others (70% Arabs, 10% other Arab Nationalitys) hate then, as they cause alot of trouble, such as Revolts, Riots, etc... Because the Arab regime has the French as the most unspoken for minority, even though the true minority are the various Arabs living and working in Algeria under foreign Nationalitys, and as such, the point is void, IDK much about Algerian history, (theres a gap in the history books at the Alexandria library; on Arab history, from 1960 to 1965 however the gap is only for Libya, Algeria & Western Sahara, through that time some conflict between them and the French caused problems, before that was Harmony) but that's not much of a problem anyway, Algeria didn't have any major incident from 1947 to 1966 (1967 they were one of the votes out of the 11 that voted to help Egypt in the Nexus (Britan, France, USA & Israel vs Egypt, Egypt won) however the votes were 11 yes, 12 no, out of aggression, Algeria & Morrocco insulted the Saudi Arabian Monarchy, and caused the Arabs to split up, eventually causing 4 things: African wing become poorer (excluding Morrocco, Libya, Sudan & Egypt which have recources & don't need the Asian wing), Syria split off from Arab Union (Egypt & Syria), USA made bases in KSA, and UAE which are now used in attacking Palestine & Afghanistan, & eventually caused Egypt to be kicked out for 3 years of the Arab League (which Egypt formed), after the Youm Kippur/6th of October/Arab war, (Israel & USA vs Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Libya, Sudan, & Morrocco, Arabs won) in which the Arabs won because of Egypt retaking Sinai, and taking Eilat, Hadrom, Tel aviv-yafo, and Golan in 1973, however, on the 7th of October, USA, Israel & Egypt met at Camp David, Maryland, and signed a treaty, peace for 20 years (expired), and all Israeli claimed territorys go to them, excluding Sinai, which cause Egypt to be kicked out of the Arab League, which in turn, caused Egypt to invade Iraq alongside USA, and this all can be traced back to Algeria in 1967)

Well to be more balanced. First of all I think that in this timeline the French would be stronger in North Africa, and would be able to control the local population even more...so in the North and other coastal areas, control would be tight. In the Sahara / Sahel it wouldn't be that much and they would gain independence sooner, but with a lot of bloodshedding. The thing is, the French can rule as long as they divide and conquer the area. There are several different nationalities and if they would not unite, the strongest the French, would always win....

And about the so called insinuations about Arabs vs. Israel: Every war was won by Israel and not by the Egyptians as you claim. The Egyptians were lucky that Israel was forced in a peace treaty in the Yom Kippur war, before the whole Egyptian army would be destroyed. Furthermore, the Sinai was given back to the Egyptians as a sign of good faith and better relations (which have worsened with the Arab spring). And yes Egypt got kicked out of the Arab League..nevertheless what has that to do with the game ;)

To get back on track: I like the development the mod has taken since the latest versions of DH. Is there any possibility of a post WWII mod (with one outcome, a ME victory in Europe but with either a hostile Russia / USA) to reflect some sort of post WWII development in KR?

Tim