• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
coorta, what about my problem? WAD or no WAD? Elections in a dictatorship seems kind of fishy...

coorta, what about my problem? WAD or no WAD? Elections in a dictatorship seems kind of fishy...

Solution is quite simple. Just add this trigger to events 907000,907003 and 907006 in GERMAN DOMESTIC.txt.

trigger = {
NOT = { government = communist }
NOT = { ideology = nazi }
}

Are England and French Republic supposed to be grey?

They both were released as a result of the France-Germany war...but they're both the same grey color, and England doesn't have the right flag on its counter (some weird blue flag)

Are England and French Republic supposed to be grey?

They both were released as a result of the France-Germany war...but they're both the same grey color, and England doesn't have the right flag on its counter (some weird blue flag)

That weird blue flag is generic counter - not all countries in kaiserreich have their own counter. We will try to fix that....

Some minor problems I noticed:
German Union and Baltic Confederation doesn't have description
Danubian Confederation doesn't have Syndicalist ministers
German Surrender event doesn't seem to fire if UoB does all the job instead of France
Russian event for spoils after Romanian Civil War mentions Spanish Civil war in description
Yugoslavia has claims on Trento

Last edited:
That weird blue flag is generic counter - not all countries in kaiserreich have their own counter. We will try to fix that....

Ah, I thought as much. It might seem like a small detail but I find it difficult to play without countries having their own counters.

You've done a great job. I have been playing this mod for like 10 hours. I love the ministers like George Orwell and Oswald Mosley.

I am playing a game as the Commune of France and I have noticed what I think are a couple of bugs.

Jack Reed won the US elections. After that there was a series of events that still led to the AUS, then CSA and then PSA breaking away. However, immediately after CSA declared their independance but the USA took Chicago and a few other territories around them. This result in the CSA being split into two and were pretty much doomed.

At the Second International, I voted yes to support the CSA but my aid package didn't arrive until at least a month later. At that point everyone had already sent their packages and the CSA was losing badly. A few months after that I got another event to send support over there and at that point the only CSA territories left were in revolt.

Canada seized New England but they didn't let them go like they normally do. I don't know if this is because Edward VIII backed Bennett and Canada became an Auth. Demo. or not.

Thanks

Digging the mod so far; been playing as Canada. Though I've noticed that sprites for armored units and some aircraft are bugged (they have a "static on the television" look to them).

Playing as Ireland, the background skin is washed out. Was using SkinsofKanaX, running at 1366x768 resolution.

Some minor problems I noticed:
German Union and Baltic Confederation doesn't have description
Danubian Confederation doesn't have Syndicalist ministers
German Surrender event doesn't seem to fire if UoB does all the job instead of France
Russian event for spoils after Romanian Civil War mentions Spanish Civil war in description
Yugoslavia has claims on Trento

A lot of countries (most of them not in the initial set up) have descriptions, for instance Austria-Hungary also hasn't got a description, and some revolters have the ''old HOI 2" text. More countries do not have real syndicalist ministers, I thought Flanders was one of them.

However, we must wait for these changes to implement...;) they did a good job nevertheless...

yeah, they did a wonderful job with the mod. I'm just reporting some minor problems which are easy to fix and would be nice if they were fixed :)

They will be.....

Not sure about descriptions ( since I´ve not enough relevant infos to write description for countries you have mentioned )

Is technology tree from Hearts of iron II or Darkest hour? Because i downloaded the game and technology tree is from Hearts of iron II, maybe i screwed up something.

No you didn't screw up, the techtree is still the one from HOI 2. I hope that they will eventually change it, but for me it is fine :)

Is technology tree from Hearts of iron II or Darkest hour? Because i downloaded the game and technology tree is from Hearts of iron II, maybe i screwed up something.

Hoi2

They will be.....

Not sure about descriptions ( since I´ve not enough relevant infos to write description for countries you have mentioned )

well if you'll need something guys I could contribute. I am currently playing as France and liberating as much countries as possible to see possible bugs with them.

I found another one btw - Arabic Syndicalist Union doesn't have any ministers at all.