• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Getting more land.
Whole chain for Turkestan is about eating the hell out of their neighbors, they are building the Caliphate. I think it goes as far as Siberia or something. They definitely get cores on Russia.
Also, some cores in Xibei and I think an option to declare on DKU. Not sure about Mongolia.

I wanted Siauliai to have the option to build a naval port. So, I've changed the province.csv in Mods/KR/db folder (no effect) and mods/KR/map/map_1 (game freezes while loading after selecting a country). What am I doing wrong? I changed 60;;0;0;0;0; to 60;;0;1;2719;0; - similar to Klaipeda/Memel...

It seems strange the U.S.A. do not improve their infantry after Civil War. I attacked them in 1949 playing the German Empire and there were only 36-infantry divisions...:confused:

Has anyone else experienced this?

(Anyways I have to say: GREAT Mod! I think its safe to say I´ve never had so much fun playing a HoI-Mod... Whoever created this / contributed content: You should recieve 50 rares per day. :laugh: )

Getting more land.
Whole chain for Turkestan is about eating the hell out of their neighbors, they are building the Caliphate. I think it goes as far as Siberia or something. They definitely get cores on Russia.
Also, some cores in Xibei and I think an option to declare on DKU. Not sure about Mongolia.

I've been playing for a few more years and nothing else has happened so far, they're just holding on to Dheli while I've taken the commune...Russia has created a gigantic army and I'm doubtful that I can attack them successfully. It's pure doom stack.

Hey, just to ask, I played a game as AllGemOst recently to try and become the Republic of China peacefully in the latest beta, and the events didn't show up. Were they removed, or were they forgotten in the new beta?

Hey, just to ask, I played a game as AllGemOst recently to try and become the Republic of China peacefully in the latest beta, and the events didn't show up. Were they removed, or were they forgotten in the new beta?

Still there in my game.

You really have to choose carefully. Go for the choices that lower dissent for the most part.

You'll be a bit disappointed though. It's not really finished as far as I see.

Still there in my game.

You really have to choose carefully. Go for the choices that lower dissent for the most part.

You'll be a bit disappointed though. It's not really finished as far as I see.
It's weird. I did the chain with the Legation cities, and nothing else appeared after that. Strange. It hasn't shown up in any other games I've done. Maybe it's just a bug in my download.

When German Emperor Wilhelm III. dies, he stays available as a military leader.

Thought I´d just mention it.

I found one small bug in Olympics '36 related event. I played as Cuba and I had only one option to choose - 'Go Switzerland!'. Shouldn't it be something like 'Go Cuba!' then?

Sternberg steps down

Sorry if this belongs in the Mod subforum.

Basically, i am playing KR as the Mongols and am about to take care of business with the Qing.

However, I suddenly realize that for some reason Sternberg is no longer my Head of State, despite the fact he is still apparently researching me Schwerpunkt and acting as Chief of Staff.

I have no idea how this happened (assassination?), but is it possible to return him as HOS, as this has totally took away my desire to finish this campaign.

Cheers,

Sorry if this belongs in the Mod subforum.

Basically, i am playing KR as the Mongols and am about to take care of business with the Qing.

However, I suddenly realize that for some reason Sternberg is no longer my Head of State, despite the fact he is still apparently researching me Schwerpunkt and acting as Chief of Staff.

I have no idea how this happened (assassination?), but is it possible to return him as HOS, as this has totally took away my desire to finish this campaign.

Cheers,
First off it might have been better to post it in the Kaiserreich thread right here.

This happened to me a lot as well, mainly when I'm reloading a save. As far as I know it's a bug in the latest bug of the game. It's very annoying too, as Sternberg is needed for most of Mongolia's events, especially the new Imperial ones. He also dies a lot in combat when I play Mongolia due to the long ass battles against Xibei, which is very annoying. Perhaps the Kaiserreich dev team should put some sort of immortality feature or year of death limit on Sternberg, because it's no fun to have your main guy and source of events die, but that's an issue that should probably be brought to the devs themselves or on the Kaiserreich webzone (The link of which is on the Kaiserreich page I linked you). Sorry if it's unhelpful, the best advice I have is waiting for 1.03 to come out itself.

Merged into the Kaiserreich mod thread.

What are the exact triggers for the surrender of germany? I have all their homeland occupied for a while but nothing fired yet, dunno if it has something to do with me manually liberating the CNT-FAI and Commune.

Surrender? Nein, they just relocate to one of their colonies if they're available. It still leaves the option open for whoever is at war with Germany to do what they want with it, you just have to occupy all their VP points, and just wait 'til the event fires.

Also, something weird I noticed with Spain. As Commune of France, I released the CNT-FAI once the Carlists won the civil war, but the CNT only had cores on eastern Spain, even after I gave them the rest of the problems. Is this just a bug in the latest beta, or something else?

Speaking of Spain, it'd be cool if there were more options on what to to with Spain once you defeat it with whatever faction. Like Balkanizing it or something. What does everyone else think?

My question is why the Kaiser doesn't take Siauliai when he annexes the Baltic Duchy. It'd make sense to have the land all connected without Lithuania in the way.

My question is why the Kaiser doesn't take Siauliai when he annexes the Baltic Duchy. It'd make sense to have the land all connected without Lithuania in the way.
Probably not to piss off the Lithuanians more than they probably already do. Though actually, I don't see why the Germans would care. I mean it's kind of unrealistic for a German WWI Victory Alt-History to not have Lithuania and Poland be annexed into the Reich, but I guess it's to not screw over Lithuania and Poland more than they already are at the start. So that's a reason I guess. Plus if I remember right, Lithuania had a lot less Germans than the other Baltic states historically.