• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's called an Easter egg. There's one more in RoC, as far as I know.

Okay if these are intentional easter eggs I can now very much accept Yip Man, because this is actually pretty cool. But I think Liu Han needs to go...she looks "a bit naff". And she's a sex slave.

I want to volunteer my services to add events to the game. I would particularly like to add events to those countries which are rather bland right now.
Feel free to visit our forum at http://cs.servegame.com/kaiserreich/ and share your ideas. :)

KR 1.2 as Italy Federation i allied with Germany Empire , when an event reclaim territory with Austria triggered , it's all going fine till i reach Vienna , i can't longer march & take their capital to annex them , they even overrun Bohemia & annex them & for some reason , i can't advance there too :eek: & yes we still at war.
IIRC this is bug relating to an event forcing the Federation to declare war on Austria while they still have a guarantee of independence. Already been fixed on one of the betas, if I'm not mistaken.

Uh, just to ask, but if say I'm terrible at coding, but would like to help out in the idea/research department for events, would that be okay?

Totally okay :)

Totally okay :)
Hurray for being useless yet pretending I can do stuff! :p

But in news about stuff that really matters (Also I'm unsure if this was posted already) but Kaiserreich has a TvTropes page! When I found it it didn't have much examples, so I added what I could. If anyone could look it over for accuracy, that'd be great. Anyone have a good idea for a page image as well?

Reporting a small bug I came across:
-French-German War fired early on 1938, the Entente declares war on the Internationale
-Iceland event chain happens
-The go to war event of the chain fires however I don't know if it's because they are already at war with the Syndies, instead the Entente declares war to Germany and the MittleEuropa

Minister of Security IIRC.

There's a division on the matter, some believe he should be dead like Chiang Kai Shek and Roosevelt, whilst others find it funny to have the OTL Stalin/Beria relationship reversed.

There's a division on the matter, some believe he should be dead like Chiang Kai Shek and Roosevelt, whilst others find it funny to have the OTL Stalin/Beria relationship reversed.
While I get that KR tries to avoid having leading historical figures being leading figures in KR, I never sussed out why. There's variety for the sake of variety, sure, but having all these historic guys just up and die before 1936 always struck me as a bit overdone.

While I get that KR tries to avoid having leading historical figures being leading figures in KR, I never sussed out why. There's variety for the sake of variety, sure, but having all these historic guys just up and die before 1936 always struck me as a bit overdone.
To me it seems like a way to provide a highlight on other historical figures at the time that are glossed over in favor of the big guys. Kaiserreich actually taught me about a lot of personalities and organizations I had never heard of, like Sternberg, Jack Reed, and the Iron Guard. It's just more interesting to me to have these completely different factions and leaders be in power, making a more interesting world in the process, which is why I love KR so much.

AFAIK, it was a maxim dating back to the very infancy of the mod, so that other less prolific persons could take the stage. However, I think it's only Roosevelt who's killed off shortly before gamestart. Incidentally - in view of the Turtledove easter egg - by Jake Featherson.

AFAIK, it was a maxim dating back to the very infancy of the mod, so that other less prolific persons could take the stage. However, I think it's only Roosevelt who's killed off shortly before gamestart. Incidentally - in view of the Turtledove easter egg - by Jake Featherson.
Huh, that's interesting. I really should read Turtledove sometime, I can never get around to finding and reading any of his series.

I've been playing as the Qing dynasty and while reclaiming Mongolia I luckily found myself at war with Turkestan because they were allied and attacking Alash Orda. I declared war on Alash Orda, annexed it and puppeted Turkestan, giving it the lands of Alash Orda.

Then after a while, Turkestan has an event saying "Dheli is at war", where it chooses to declare war on Persia and Afghanistan (who is puppeted by Dheli). I send them some Militia but then eventually I ally with Turkestan and join in fully. The war ends shortly after, with the annexation of all the enemy nations, and a gigantic Turkestan is the result.

Now I'm sat there waiting for some event where Turkestan turns into something or releases some puppets, but nothing seems to happen. What is the purpose of the "Dheli is at war" event?