• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bloody hell, that's my screen resolution for my main computer (which I've not tried DH:KR on yet). :( Oh well, at least I have good eyes. :)

Can't wait for all of the stuff from the 1.3 Betas and Hotfixes to be incorporated. :D (and for someone other than Russia to have decisions)

It is possible for Germany to attack France, over Switzerland for an example.
Yes there is last time I checked, low chance but there. I think it's called the Romandy War.

Looks pretty good from what I've played. I've noticed some issues in my playthroughs:

-The Combined Syndicates event to "claim" New England uses the wrong province ids- they seem to be Alaska.

-If the Soviets assume power peacefully, there doesn't seem to be an event to give them cores over Russia proper. There is an event in the files (757000 in Russian Revolution file) for this but it is not triggered by anything. I would say have it triggered by the events that have the constitutional changes or the "final step" bit. I personally did the latter but found I only got cores on the northwestern portion of Russia as a result.

-The following are more of a nitpick, but the German Union has Rudolf Rocker as a possible minister, specifically its HoS. I think an event should be fired to remove Rudolf Rocker from the CSA ministers if this occurs, that is the creation of the German Union. On the same note the Karl Liebknict is missing a picture as a minister for that nation.

Last edited:
I find balance in the game to be a bit too toppled at the moment. France ALWAYS loses to Germany (UoB never ever helps), CSA or AUS never win the civil war and when playing as Russia it is way too easy to defeat Mitteleuropa because they run out of manpower so quickly. You just need about 50 fighters to clear the skies of German aviation.

Just like RL WW2...
Well this isn't like RL WW2. This is a complete different scenario. France vs Mitteleuropa is probably the main European conflict and should be much less one sided than it is now.

In my games CSA always win. They take out Canada pretty easy too.
Never seen this happen ever. I played like 15 games of KR now and I never saw CSA win. Maybe you play some updated version of the game I don't know about?

A quick question: I've made my Kaiserreich into a National Populist country with the Kaisar at the helm and Hess as my Reichkansler. Why then did I get an event of the elections of 1947 and had to choose one of three parties, all of which made me into another government system? I was forced to move my sliders back with the freedom cheat.

With regards to the Commune of France and Germany war, it really does depend on two event chains in both countries. With the CoF, it's early in the game with events that decide which doctrine the army will take, it's a gamble with the AI in command, if they take the Tank Proponent event, they'll get Blitzkrieg route and will 90% of the time win. With Germany there is a 'Traditional Army' or 'Look to the Future' events where the player or AI can decide to keep the Superior Firepower tree and leaders, or go through the Blitzkrieg tree and gain tanks but lose leaders.

With the AI in command of these two factors, its really a gamble.

With regards to the American Civil War, the CSA and AUS usually come out on top with me with PSA sitting around. It's all a gamble due to event AI chance. Don't like the route? Try hitting the latest autosave, saving monthly is a wise choice.

Looks pretty good from what I've played. I've noticed some issues in my playthroughs:

-The Combined Syndicates event to "claim" New England uses the wrong province ids- they seem to be Alaska.

-If the Soviets assume power peacefully, there doesn't seem to be an event to give them cores over Russia proper. There is an event in the files (757000 in Russian Revolution file) for this but it is not triggered by anything. I would say have it triggered by the events that have the constitutional changes or the "final step" bit. I personally did the latter but found I only got cores on the northwestern portion of Russia as a result.

-The following are more of a nitpick, but the German Union has Rudolf Rocker as a possible minister, specifically its HoS. I think an event should be fired to remove Rudolf Rocker from the CSA ministers if this occurs, that is the creation of the German Union. On the same note the Karl Liebknict is missing a picture as a minister for that nation.

Thanks for report. Bugs were recognized and will be fixed.

A quick question and sorry if this has already been answered, but are there any plans to use the DH tech tree? I didnt realise how much I enjoyed using it till I felt a wrench when opening the tech screen in your brilliant mod!