• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KR team,use your Super powers and help-me!!!!

I am are playing with Portugal,and,after a three year war with Mittelafrika,we arrived in a Stalemate,I advanced Much,and I have a question:

Have a Mittelafrika surrender event????
If have,why i need to make to fire?

i have an idea and i hope you like it. what i find sad is that tanks come in the game so late. i have played numerous games and i think that i only fielded tank divisions in one or two games with the csa and i guess france has some right from the start. in no war i have fought in hundreds of games tanks were important. so here is my idea. make tanks available sooner so that you can produce them in 1936. at least some early models. hey its could have happened and its an historical alternative mod so...

Haven't checked in for a while, is there a fix for Caspian sea ruining Russian (and perhaps others') convoys?
It's been fixed, update to one of the 1.3 BETA's from the Kaiserreich forums and that'll thankfully disappear.

So how close is 1.3 to release? A while yet?

I'm waiting on patches for the only scenarios I play :(

A little question,with Russia,the convoy sistem don't run,it's strange,I can't invade islands,i need to annex the Ottoman empire to destroy a little sindicalist nation in afrika,the next patch will correct this?

A little question,with Russia,the convoy sistem don't run,it's strange,I can't invade islands,i need to annex the Ottoman empire to destroy a little sindicalist nation in afrika,the next patch will correct this?
Update your Darkest Hour to patch 1.02, then download the BETA 4 version of Kaiserreich 1.3, it was fixed in the first BETA if I recall correctly.

To download the Darkest Hour patch, you need to register your game on the forums through the My Games tool up top.

Update your Darkest Hour to patch 1.02, then download the BETA 4 version of Kaiserreich 1.3, it was fixed in the first BETA if I recall correctly.

To download the Darkest Hour patch, you need to register your game on the forums through the My Games tool up top.

Okay Captain!

Events

I want to volunteer my services to add events to the game. I would particularly like to add events to those countries which are rather bland right now.

Every time I try to run KR 1.2, I get this error:

"ERROR (unknown ihs in unit file) . . . "

It can't be ignored; the game just crashes. Any idea on why it's doing this and how to fix it?