• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As great as this mod is, the Ukrainian generals in it completely puzzle me. They are either some unknown czarist generals or nazi collaborators from WWII. This does not really fit the timeline and borders on offensive. Therefore I have added some of the more famous (skilled) Soviet Ukrainian generals:

http://www.filedropper.com/ukraine_1

Hopeful this can be integrated into the next patch. Thank you.

The SKIF models seem to be giving me some trouble. Although I seem to be installing them correctly (gfx>interface>models), many of the pics are off. For example, when starting a game as France, I noticed that my starting tactical bombers had pictures of jets (pic # 15_6). The same thing occurred with tanks, ships, etc. The updated models themselves seem to overwrite the pre-war pics, so a model from 1945 is shown at 1936, due to tech differences between Darkest Hour and Arma. Any help would be appreciated.

I want to say this to the Kaiserreich team, you have done everything to keep this mod's replayability high. Sure, we point out the infrequent spelling errors and some wrong events, but that's just nitpicking to make something great even better.

Every time I play Kaiserreich I have the feeling someone put new events in the game. Yesterday I saw Finland annexing northern Sweden, this never happened in any of my games. There are so many options, this keeps the replay value at 100%.

I want to say this to the Kaiserreich team, you have done everything to keep this mod's replayability high. Sure, we point out the infrequent spelling errors and some wrong events, but that's just nitpicking to make something great even better.

Every time I play Kaiserreich I have the feeling someone put new events in the game. Yesterday I saw Finland annexing northern Sweden, this never happened in any of my games. There are so many options, this keeps the replay value at 100%.

I totally agree, even tho I'm a part of the team :p
It feels like every new game I play something happens that I haven't seen before!

Thank you. We do our best.

Btw, just to keep those of you who do not frequent the development forum updated, here's a preview of the work being done on Delhi.

sneek1.png

sneek-1.png

sneek2-1.png

sneek3.png

sneek4.png

sneek5.png

As a bonus, here's a new (generic) Nat France skin.

topbar-15.jpg

fullscreen-18.jpg

sidebar_a-14.jpg

So how do I open a zip file?....im a noob

You download winrar and use that to extract the files :)

Last edited:
thank u for ur fantastic work. i enjoyed my game as greece but the story just ends too early.by the time u succed in the megali idea the storyline ends. as i saw most of ur events are around world policies and the war of communism vs democracy so why dont the belgrade congress doesnt get involved? at every game i played the belgrade congress nations were national poppulist so it would be nice to have another political front. and if russia follows the same political manner it would be nice creating a alliance betwwen them and the belgrade congress which would try to spread their ideas in the same way as france-britain used to and we may have another ww

A WIP map of the collapse of the Raj following the British Revolution:

test.png

thank u for ur fantastic work. i enjoyed my game as greece but the story just ends too early.by the time u succed in the megali idea the storyline ends. as i saw most of ur events are around world policies and the war of communism vs democracy so why dont the belgrade congress doesnt get involved? at every game i played the belgrade congress nations were national poppulist so it would be nice to have another political front. and if russia follows the same political manner it would be nice creating a alliance betwwen them and the belgrade congress which would try to spread their ideas in the same way as france-britain used to and we may have another ww

There are a lot of triggers involved for coding events corresponding to the flow of your specific game. Aside the complexity, we're slowly but steadily working on improving the nations who have less than adequate starting points e.g. Delhi, Bhartiya Commune, the Princely Federation and Ukraine - fluff and scenario wise.

Oh mah gawd, the new Nat. France skin is AWESOME! Another great addition guys, it's like Kaiserreich is the gift that keeps on giving!

Glad you liked it :)

Hi where do i download all the skins for Kaiserreich?

It seems that all the links are currently down - thanks to the US government to be precise. But you can find a few of my personal skins here and download them one after the other. My own computer is momentarily incapacitated, but I'll try to figure out who could reupload them and KanaX's skins.

Some examples (fullscreens)

Japan
fullscreen-9.jpg

Mongolia
fullscreen-12.jpg

Italian Federation
fullscreen-16.jpg

Republic of China
fullscreen-13.jpg

Honestly, I am very impressed by the amount of work that still being done on KR after years of development.
It doesn't happen often that joint projects even survive that long.

honestly, i am very impressed by the amount of work that still being done on kr after years of development.
It doesn't happen often that joint projects even survive that long.

fact!!!!!!!!