• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
WHERE IS THE RONALD REAGAN?I looked for him throughout the U.S., including in post-war, if he is found he will never be president of the USA! :angry:
Just had a look through the minister lists of USA, CSA, CAL and TEX. He's not in any of them. Safe to say Raegen isn't in politics in the KR world. Why the... demand?

You wanna know? Go poking through the event chains... or just play the mod to death like us :D
B-b-but I'm too cowardly to take the ones that lead to my doom!
WHERE IS THE RONALD REAGAN?I looked for him throughout the U.S., including in post-war, if he is found he will never be president of the USA! :angry:
I feel like I ought to hypocritcally echo KaiserMuffin here.

TEX_CSA is apparently the old Confederate States. Does that come about through MacArthur's event chains, or where?
As far as I can tell, it doesn't come about. A relic of a period when relatively plausiblity almost overwhelmed clichedness. There is a sort-of CSA, but it uses a tag of its own (U06), and is called the Federated Union of America to limit the dreaded CSA Reborn cliche.

He dies early days of the Civil War. There's an event about it as the USA called 'The Mysterious Death of Ronald Reagan'.

Best event in the mod. It's fantastic.

As far as I can tell, it doesn't come about. A relic of a period when relatively plausiblity almost overwhelmed clichedness. There is a sort-of CSA, but it uses a tag of its own (U06), and is called the Federated Union of America to limit the dreaded CSA Reborn cliche.

This whole mod is built on the alternate history of the Central Powers winning WWI, is that not just as cliche in AR circles as the Confederacy winning/not falling?

This whole mod is built on the alternate history of the Central Powers winning WWI, is that not just as cliche in AR circles as the Confederacy winning/not falling?
From my experiences (which is not so much with AARs as with dedicated alternate history forums), the Alliance winning the Great War is not as cliche as the Confederacy winning the ACW. Less questions about it, fewer timelines...

The event "Fate of Georgia" for the Soviet Union is persistent. How can I delete it?

Oh God,the death of a hero,thank you D:
There are many heroes in the world, or should I say, there were. Ronald is but a number in the world, as is anyone else.

Yes,i know D=,like the great Santos Dummont,or Queen Victoria,etc

A Little question:

In the KaiserReich history,Adolf Hitler died in 1921,in Russian Civil war,if there is dead,How did the film Unser Kampf was make??

http://editthis.info/kaiserreich/Hitler

After his death, Hitler's diary and other possessions was send to his sister Paula Hitler. The diary lay forgotten for over a decade until it was found in early 1936 by the late Hitler's half-niece, Geli Raubal. Having recently read an article about Propyläen publishing house's plans for it's new book series, she send them the diary. Propyläen's team of authors then turned it into the first volume of the 'Mein Kampf' series. The book, like the others of the 'Mein Kampf' series, sold very well, despite the economic crisis.
Two years later, following the widespread popularity of the bestselling series produced by Propyläen, film director Wunderkind Leni Riefenstahl resolved to turn the material into a movie based on the accounts given. 'Unser Kampf', Our Struggle, boasted the highest production values hitherto seen.
Hitler (played by Eduard Heltir), features in scenes during both wars. He is depicted as courageous, yet often distant from his comrades.

Just wondering, since I just saw Greece do the "Megali Idea" event. Did the Greek-Turkish population exchanges not occur in this world? Because that's the only way I can see Greece trying to claim any Anatolian land that'll have a Turkish majority either way. It's kind of weird how even if they didn't occur, Greece gets instant cores on areas that are probably going to still be majority Turkish with 20+ years of Ottoman rule.

Poor Mongolians, they started as a rising star in Asia dominating Tibet. Then the Soviet Union annexed and puppeted them. Then Japan annexed and puppeted them. I wonder who is next.