• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
One minor bug noted so far with the new beta. As Nationalist France I got two Olympic events that reduce dissent one saying go France and one saying go Switzerland.

Last edited:
Love the latest beta so far. Just the fact that the save game bug is gone now is great, and the new events are nice as well. I did see a funny thing in my game as Persia though. Japan did the event chain to attack Mongolia, and gave Trans-Siberian Railroad provinces to Russia after annexing Mongolia in a short war, as per event conditions. The problem was that Siberia had just won independence from Russia in the Civil War, thus Russia now had a few scattered provinces in the East. :rofl:

Have you noticed my new events for Persia yet? ^^
And if you have any more ideas when playing, please tell me. :)

Have you noticed my new events for Persia yet? ^^
And if you have any more ideas when playing, please tell me. :)
Was the Shah's Tabocco Monopoly added in this one or an earlier one? Because that's a nice flavor event. I know the German Oil Pressure was here, and that's also cool.

I think I remember seeing someone on the KR forums saying there was a new event to rebuild the Persian Empire. I wouldn't know, seeing as when the inevitable war with the Ottomans came up, my Egyptian and Hashemite allies somehow managed to get most of their divisions encircled (Probably should've used military control in hindsight) leading me to deal with most of the Ottoman forces myself when I had little divisions myself. And then both Armenia and Super!Turkestan declared war on me and annexed me.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think I have. Curse my incompetence (and the A.I of course), curse it!

I do really like the amount of techteams Persia has. That's my problem when playing main DH and HOI in general, there's little focus given to a lot of smaller nations. I'm not sure, but I think I saw more techteams appearing as the game went on, and I didn't see any events that did that. Or maybe I just didn't read the text. Probably the latter. :eek:o

Was the Shah's Tabocco Monopoly added in this one or an earlier one? Because that's a nice flavor event. I know the German Oil Pressure was here, and that's also cool.

I think I remember seeing someone on the KR forums saying there was a new event to rebuild the Persian Empire. I wouldn't know, seeing as when the inevitable war with the Ottomans came up, my Egyptian and Hashemite allies somehow managed to get most of their divisions encircled (Probably should've used military control in hindsight) leading me to deal with most of the Ottoman forces myself when I had little divisions myself. And then both Armenia and Super!Turkestan declared war on me and annexed me.

So to answer your question, no, I don't think I have. Curse my incompetence (and the A.I of course), curse it!

I do really like the amount of techteams Persia has. That's my problem when playing main DH and HOI in general, there's little focus given to a lot of smaller nations. I'm not sure, but I think I saw more techteams appearing as the game went on, and I didn't see any events that did that. Or maybe I just didn't read the text. Probably the latter. :eek:o

It was added earlier, but by me ^^
There should be event handling a possible war with
Azer & Armenia atleast. Aslo some Persian Empire related events.
I must make more tho ^^

I have the same bug as a few versions ago, that is I see the dissent reductions or plusses as +0% , this is a bit crappy as i don't know what will give me more or less dissent

also can there be an event for the romanian civil war as the danubian federation? they are litterally fighting in my backyard and I think that this would be an excellent oppurtunity to gain some influence in romania

Well, I just finished my 1.3b game as Finland.

I conquered the Soviet Union when they broke free for the lulz, gave Russia back all provinces but my cores and St. Petersburg (for the IC).
Sweden went to war with me when I wouldn't give them back their core, forced demands to install a puppet government via the event, they refused so I had to conquer them.

For the war with Germany vs. France: this was the first time I ever saw France actually win. Of course, they had a unified Spain and Italy helping them, but usually it's a cake-walk. So, I'm liking whatever was changed in that regard, but I hope it's not now permanently one-sided.

Well, I just finished my 1.3b game as Finland.

I conquered the Soviet Union when they broke free for the lulz, gave Russia back all provinces but my cores and St. Petersburg (for the IC).
Sweden went to war with me when I wouldn't give them back their core, forced demands to install a puppet government via the event, they refused so I had to conquer them.

For the war with Germany vs. France: this was the first time I ever saw France actually win. Of course, they had a unified Spain and Italy helping them, but usually it's a cake-walk. So, I'm liking whatever was changed in that regard, but I hope it's not now permanently one-sided.

Hopefully French manpower was increased. In 1.02 it was impossible to field 100 divisions.

Hello,

Can anyone help a newbie here? I've downloaded DH 1.02 with patch and then Kaiser folder which I've placed with MOD folder.So far so good,but when I fire up KH and choose a new game the bar on the loading screen loads a bit and then freezes completely.

After hitting ctr-alt-delete I get an error message along the lines of Missing = in statement '4030=100' Line 144 Bulgaria.'
After I fix this the problem simply reverts to another country,Albania or Ottoman and seems endless.Is this a known problem or do I simply have to plough through until the game finally works?

Thanks for any suggestions.:confused:

The French-German war is complicated ... i dont see germany win most of the times as it was few versions before, now most time they tie and nothing happen for years before one side can make a breakthrough which most times decides the war. In current versions its a question of russia. In a game with soviet russia germany will loose the war, a game with kinkdom or carlist spain and non unifed italy france will loose.
Few days ago i was playing a german game which i havent done a long time and a early russian civil war happend and russia instantly tried to join the central bloc, dont know how ai will react but if german ai allows a right wing russia to join the will also win the war without question.

Last edited:
Place the Kaiserreich folder in the Mods folder in DH.

Ya know, players wouldn't have to ask these kinds of questions, if all mod makers would just WRITE install directions in their mods!!!

That was one damn line.... how damn difficult was that to do?
The little things are just as important as the entire mod working correctly.... please try and remember that :)

Untitled1.png

Couldn't find a DHour Kaiserreich specific bug report thread so I'll post it here.

I start as Georgia and I conquer Azerbaijan immediately and get this event every time (should be an image attached). The only option I have is to liberate them, as puppets of mine. Is this intentional? Can I not conquer countries entirely? The benefits of actually owning the territory far outweigh the puppet benefits so I figure this has gotta be a bug.

EDIT: I have the latest version, I only downloaded it a few hours ago.

View attachment 51909

Couldn't find a DHour Kaiserreich specific bug report thread so I'll post it here.

I start as Georgia and I conquer Azerbaijan immediately and get this event every time (should be an image attached). The only option I have is to liberate them, as puppets of mine. Is this intentional? Can I not conquer countries entirely? The benefits of actually owning the territory far outweigh the puppet benefits so I figure this has gotta be a bug.
It's known but not updated, and no its not a bug. Just an oversight that almost never happened via the AI, let alone human players. I don't think there is an event to override it or replace it yet.

It's known but not updated, and no its not a bug. Just an oversight that almost never happened via the AI, let alone human players. I don't think there is an event to override it or replace it yet.

Almost never happened? Huh.. Well, I noticed if I saved before the event happened and save scummed every time it did I could go longer and longer amounts of times without it happening but eventually it began happening at 06:00 on May 21st every time. Will I just have to not play Georgia so?

Just release them as a puppet.
Puppets are normally more profitable than owning the territory you have no cores.
It's a bit harder for Georgia, yes, but it still won't hurt you much.