• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A few days ago I have tried using Sweden, but I found the war still not fired after 1942. So I changed to France and declared war on Germany, and changed back to Sweden. After France and CNT-FAI(Dunno is that the correct spelling or not, it is the communist Spain) being defeated by Germany, the Union of Britain and Germany entered a Sitzkrieg. Canada also declared war on Union of Britain, but seems they didn't really fight. The weirdest thing is that Xibei San Ma annexed Turkestan and got an enclave in Middle Asia(as the other provinces are occupied by Russia), then has the Qing Empire annexed Xibei San Ma,Shangqing,Yunnan and the AOG with some events(idk is it the normal but i still found that weird), after that the Qing Empire declared war on Mongolia and Siberia, annexing them and inherit tons of provinces and they expelled the Japanese from the continent within months...

Also 90% of my saves have Soviet Russia defeated by Russia :(

Hey, I'm a longtime player of Kaiserreich throughout its various versions and I've really enjoyed the DH version over the last couple of weeks. I'm playing as La Plata, however, and have run into an odd problem in that I cannot launch amphibious assaults. I have all the prerequisite technology, all amphibious techs up to the 'massive invasion' tech, or whichever allows 7 division assaults but still I can't launch invasions. I should add that I'm trying to launch an invasion of South Africa from Mittelafrika, who has given me military access but is not allied. Is that the problem?

Non alliance is the reason.

You can't launch offensives from places you have Military Access if the other country is not "allied in a war" against the enemy. It's stupid imo. Removes the point of having military access.

It won't be changed though since AI can't handle the threat perception properly.

I'm on about being unable to launch invasions from national territory after a certain time. Haven't been able to pin it down, but for some reason I cannot invade anyone anywhere, via transport ship.

Hey Liam, I finally managed to get the saves to work, after re-downloading 1.3. Then I did as you said, and it worked perfectly! Thanks again! I've been trying the new Mongolian Empire, and it's awesomely ridiculous (Or ridiculously awesome, either way works). Though now there's a new problem I've encountered, in that with every time I load a save, Ungern Khan is removed as HOS of Mongolia, no matter what save or what nation I'm playing. And this is in saves where the 'Sternberg is killed' event didn't happen. I just wanted to know if you and the rest of the Kaiserreich Team knew of this yet.

Hey Liam, I finally managed to get the saves to work, after re-downloading 1.3. Then I did as you said, and it worked perfectly! Thanks again! I've been trying the new Mongolian Empire, and it's awesomely ridiculous (Or ridiculously awesome, either way works). Though now there's a new problem I've encountered, in that with every time I load a save, Ungern Khan is removed as HOS of Mongolia, no matter what save or what nation I'm playing. And this is in saves where the 'Sternberg is killed' event didn't happen. I just wanted to know if you and the rest of the Kaiserreich Team knew of this yet.
I think it is a known issue, I've seen it pop up in the bugs forums, its likely being worked on.

not sure where the bug reporting should go so i'll post it here. As Russia i wanted to turn into USSR. I launched the naval redo programme but then turned into USSR, the ships never reappeared even though they did disappear. Surely the USSR would have continued the work on the ships so there should be an event that completes them for them. Also in that same game i released many nations via event (Xi bei, Hungary,Austria etc) but only about 10% of them had tech teams. The ones i listed are the ones i can remember but i think Greece also had the problem, When i invaded Bulgaria i choose to occupy them then liberated them normally and it had teams (Same for Romania)

Would be great to fix this for the new version!!

I installed Kaiserreich, and when I run scenarios I am told "Invalid ID's for inventions for [all countries]" and to check the scenario, for all scenarios. What did I install incorrectly and how do I correct this? Thanks!

Are there any plans to convert Kaiserreich to Hearts of Iron 3?

I doubt it. Why go to the hassle of converting it for a (worse) modding engine (all those provinces = nuisance), with a different combat system when we have DH/AoD/IC?