• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess he means that, when this option is chosen, there's an increase in infra in Liverpool. No idea why that'd be wrong.

The logical solution then would be for every possible city to have an increase in infra upon being picked. That or remove the increase altogether for Liverpool.

Minor question, is the link to the downloads on the first post the latest versions of this mod or will I need to go to the sub forum for them?

I ask because I've seen 1.5 and 1.6 mentioned when the link is for 1.2.7 version of the mod so I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for the work on the mod and making DH that bit more enjoyable :D

I think, you talking about 1.3beta5 and 1.3beta6. And yes, 1.3b6 is available on Kaiserreich team forum. Although 1.3 is still beta and 1.2 is final. So there not so many chances to get a bug in 1.2, but at the same time, 1.3 have alot new events, leaders, graphics, etc.
Sorry for my english, if it bad :D

What is the most recent beta version of KR? The 1.4 version on the Kaiserreich forum from December? If not, than can somebody post a link to the most up to date version?

1.4 is for HoI2

The most recent beta version is version 6 for 1.3, which is on the Kaiserreich forums.

Can you post a link to it, I can not locate it in the forum. Here it is. I personally think the first post should have a link for the beta versions, though I can see the point of having it as an incentive to get folks on the KR forum.

1.4 is for HoI2

Thank you for the clarification.

ok guys I am little confused. Which version of Kaiserreich is more full so to speak: KR Hoi version 1.4 beta 2 or DH 1.3.bet 6? I have both HOI 2 Arma and DH, so which version have more content as for example new events? Because last time when I played HOI 2 version of KR, it was 1.3. Adophus.

ok guys I am little confused. Which version of Kaiserreich is more full so to speak: KR Hoi version 1.4 beta 2 or DH 1.3.bet 6? I have both HOI 2 Arma and DH, so which version have more content as for example new events? Because last time when I played HOI 2 version of KR, it was 1.3. Adophus.

The DH is the most complete one.
With 1.3 Beta 6 I would say.
It should have everything the HoI2 has + more.

can some one help me, i can't find the event where danubian federation is at war with iron guard romania, iron guard losses and sues for peace and the hungarians impose a friendly government...where is it...what is the id of it???

What minor countries are fun to play in KR? (and have interesting events)

Serbia, Transamur, Shangqing Tianguo, Lithuania, and some more ;D

Hmm, let's see...

Ukraine's the first that comes to mind (seeing your avatar and whatnot). They can go in a few different directions, IE. they can stay authoritarian, they can invite Khrushchev to form a government, then Khrushchev can form the Ukrainian Soviet Republic if you so choose.

Republic of China is interesting too, if you don't mind being a little gamey at the start. Basically, you start as the AOG, you disband all of their soldiers, then you let dissent run crazy. Soon enough, you should get an event where the RoC breaks away. Save and load up as them, then basically omnomnom AOG. Then, you can take 'em and try to reunify China.

Brazil's fairly interesting, they can go to either extreme and become either fascist or communist.

Colombia doesn't get many unique events, however for their first election you can choose to have the military intervene, which transforms you into Gran Colombia and gives you claims on Venezuela and Ecuador.

Australasia gets a lot of events and can go a lot of different ways as well.

Those're all the ones I can think of off the top of my head, however I'm sure I'm forgetting about some :D

Hmm, let's see...

Ukraine's the first that comes to mind (seeing your avatar and whatnot). They can go in a few different directions, IE. they can stay authoritarian, they can invite Khrushchev to form a government, then Khrushchev can form the Ukrainian Soviet Republic if you so choose.

Republic of China is interesting too, if you don't mind being a little gamey at the start. Basically, you start as the AOG, you disband all of their soldiers, then you let dissent run crazy. Soon enough, you should get an event where the RoC breaks away. Save and load up as them, then basically omnomnom AOG. Then, you can take 'em and try to reunify China.

Brazil's fairly interesting, they can go to either extreme and become either fascist or communist.

Colombia doesn't get many unique events, however for their first election you can choose to have the military intervene, which transforms you into Gran Colombia and gives you claims on Venezuela and Ecuador.

Australasia gets a lot of events and can go a lot of different ways as well.

Those're all the ones I can think of off the top of my head, however I'm sure I'm forgetting about some :D

There is an event chain in which the AoG can form the Republic of China. Look up the events or follow the events that led the Chinese into the cabinet etc. within a year or one and a half year you form the RoC. They are interesting.