• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Please add Katowitze as a core for the Reich.

Just wanted to show off the latest skin work done by yours truly for KR,

Serbia:

topbar-14.jpg

fullscreen-17.jpg

sidebar_a-13.jpg

The USA wont get events for the ACW being over if they manage to keep either CSA or AUS from leaving the union in the first place. Thus they wont get cores back. Seems like they should get the ACW event if either CSA or AUS has left the union and neither exists.

Suggestion:
When Germany and allied states defeat Russia you get to choose between fighting on (15 dissent hit) or accepting defeat. The problem is that through these events Russia becomes a puppet state and Germany has to enter an alliance with Russia. This means that if Russia was also fighting a separate war against Japan, Germany and its allies will be at war with Japan as well.

Russia should sign peace deals before becoming an ally of Germany, and thus throwing it in an unwanted war.

few bugs to report for 1.1

Italian Federation has the habit of attacking the CNT-FAI in the middle of the Spanish civil war.(which I find annoying)

The American civil war needs fixing as in all the games I've played the PSA attacks the USA, (through some event) and normally go's onto annex them. America is then spilt in two between PSA and CSA/AUS and nothing happens. IMHO the PSA Attacking the USA unprovoked is silly. Also some of the events for ASW wouldn't fire for me such as canadian occupation of the panama canal. Which means USA is near to impossible to annex for the AI because of the victory point there.

Also could you make all the surrender events into decisions as i find that the events fire at the most inconvenient times. What you could do is make a decision called redrawing the map of Europe that requires you to own Berlin, Vienna, Rome and so on. When you activate it it triggers all the surrender events.

also Scandinavia formed twice for me and I noticed that they should have a lot more events as they aren't included in the Syndicalist aid programs or other events like the internationals in CoF and UoB

Darkest Hour was released early last week? Because that's when the latest patch for Kaiserreich was released.

The American civil war needs fixing as in all the games I've played the PSA attacks the USA, (through some event) and normally go's onto annex them. America is then spilt in two between PSA and CSA/AUS and nothing happens. IMHO the PSA Attacking the USA unprovoked is silly. Also some of the events for ASW wouldn't fire for me such as canadian occupation of the panama canal. Which means USA is near to impossible to annex for the AI because of the victory point there.

Go into the American civil war event file - find the 'Japan seizes Guam' event - delete one of the } at the bottom of that event - enjoy the American civil war

:)

Won't stop the PSA being warmongering fools though.

Guess will try a new game today, with the event file corrected. In my Canada game USA simply crushed both CSA and AUS within a year. I found that barely surprising, seeing they got some 90 base IC after splinter states appeared, while CSA at its peak had 30 base IC and AUS never exceeded 25 base IC...

few bugs to report for 1.1

Italian Federation has the habit of attacking the CNT-FAI in the middle of the Spanish civil war.(which I find annoying)

Also could you make all the surrender events into decisions as i find that the events fire at the most inconvenient times. What you could do is make a decision called redrawing the map of Europe that requires you to own Berlin, Vienna, Rome and so on. When you activate it it triggers all the surrender events.

also Scandinavia formed twice for me and I noticed that they should have a lot more events as they aren't included in the Syndicalist aid programs or other events like the internationals in CoF and UoB
+1.

Very, very glad this translated to DH.

However: some of the event choice descriptions are longer than what can be displayed (typical examples are "who should be VP events"). It might be prudent to include the description and effects of the choices in the event flavour text itself, rather then on the choice buttons