• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you really wish to have a evet(or anything else) like "Imperial Path to Republican China", Why Don't You Make It?
I suggested an Imperial path in general not one for narrowed down to Republican China. One such path already exists for Fengtien but has been conveniently ignored during the whole debate. Another such "path" was provided by me as flavour event. Suggestions of having optional sub-mods beeing allowed were equally rejected.
Now such a thing is only fair and reasonable if it wasn't for the fact that "Kaiserreich" isn't their mod which in turn is also good because it allows for a change of policy. For if they ignore the principles of Kaiserreich their legitimicy as administrators and caretakers is gone.
They are free to continue the work on what will become their mod but certainly won't be "Kaiserreich".

I suggested an Imperial path in general not one for narrowed down to Republican China. One such path already exists for Fengtien but has been conveniently ignored during the whole debate. Another such "path" was provided by me as flavour event. Suggestions of having optional sub-mods beeing allowed were equally rejected.
You can use the "Kaiserreich" mod and add your own event, and i don't see any harm here.
Now such a thing is only fair and reasonable if it wasn't for the fact that "Kaiserreich" isn't their mod which in turn is also good because it allows for a change of policy. For if they ignore the principles of Kaiserreich their legitimicy as administrators and caretakers is gone.
They are free to continue the work on what will become their mod but certainly won't be "Kaiserreich".
Many people have died, no one knows anything about them, but they have saved someone life, or done something really great
My nation survived Habsburgs, Hungary, Serbia, Italy, nazi Germany, Ottomans, Venetians, Mongols and most of the people on the world don't know anything about my country.
In fact, 99% of the world who did a great job, done something good, they don't exist in any books or movies.
So tell me, do you think that they feel sad and mad? Ofc, they do, but they know what they have done, and they are very proud

What I fail to understand is how you think the current developers are illegitimate. From what I know, Sarmatia started the mod, but he hasn't complained about the current developers expanding upon on what was originally his idea in the years he's been off the team. This, too me, makes the current devs very legitimate. Also, you talk about the "principles of Kaiserreich" when you yourself aren't involved in its development at all, which in my opinion is absurd. You also complain that the mod should be open source when Kaiserreich is about as open as a mod like Kaiserreich can get. You can make whatever contributions you want, they're just evaluated and if the majority of the devs don't like it it's left out. If the devs let every single suggestion be in the mod, the mod would be a mess.

In conclusion, Nightwing 2.0, please stop trying to break up the Kaiserreich community because your suggestion was left out.

The KR team sneaked into Sarmatia's bedroom whilst the door was unlocked and snatched Kaiserreich from him!

Only if you promise to throw a temper tantrum first and threaten to create your own true Kaiserreich mod - unspoiled by usurping bastards.

If everybody does it....
Long live the Kaiser! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

If someone wants to implent his own ideas; create a (mini) mod for KR, like the 1948 KR in the HOI2 forum.

The reason for changed Title was to show everyone that you were banned. I only added: Banned infront of your title.
And change of signature? That wasn't me atleast. But anyway what we have been decided shall be done! Or not done in this case.

Viva Kaiserriech!

What I fail to understand is how you think the current developers are illegitimate. From what I know, Sarmatia started the mod, but he hasn't complained about the current developers expanding upon on what was originally his idea in the years he's been off the team. This, too me, makes the current devs very legitimate. Also, you talk about the "principles of Kaiserreich" when you yourself aren't involved in its development at all, which in my opinion is absurd.

It is simple Sarmatia most probably assumed that those who took over developing the mod would do so in a reasonable way instead of trying to usrupate it as their own. People developing a mod left in hiatus by it's owner and creator still need either his explicit or implicit support.
At no point however does the ownership of a a mod and even as simple things as GFX transfer to someone else without the explicit agreement of it's original owner. No such explicite statement can be found and as such all claims to ownership by the current ursurpers are void while their claims towards guardianship of the mod have to be severely doubted in the light of the attempt to claim the work of people who came before them as their own. A short comparision with prior versisons and the people beeing part of them reveals of the people who now claim to own the mod only 3 had been participating in 1.2
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The reason for changed Title was to show everyone that you were banned.

The title was change along with the signature before the bann and I am not referring to the addition of the word "banned". Plainly speaking It has been a case of abuse of moderator powers something which obviously has not been adressed yet.

Last edited:
I think we all got enough of this.

The thread is about Kaiserreich mod and its port to Darkest Hour and any other discussion should take place somewhere else.
I don't know where is the proper place for that and honestly do not really care as long as this thread stays on topic.

From now on I'll delete any post here on this subject no matter who is the person posting.

I don't know but the most current beta seemed to be pretty close to completion. I suppose it depends on how much spare time the team has. "It will be done when it's ready". You should definitively have a look at the forum and try out the beta yourself.

Are some events broken in the latest beta?

I noticed a lot of events don't fire anymore, like the Canadian defense plans once the 2ACW starts (though that could be because they were removed) and some events had results different from the description (the "Germans favor Hungary" supposedly gives Galicia to Hungary as a puppet, but the Polish annexed it instead.

EDIT: i've also noticed a lot of events involving the various Entente organizations fire when loading a save.

Last edited:
what are the countries that have the most events? i cant decide what to play as

They all do, but I'd probably suggest Canada to start. You can decide to do a lot of different things and you're isolated enough not to worry about being invaded.

Commune of France and of course Germany are the main powers. The USA... you get some neat events, but you can't do much because of your IC penalties. Japan and Qing Dynasty are other possibilities. Really, every country has events. Even Tibet has a few events.

I just found this:

The German propaganda in the loading screens shows us a big German war flag and the text: Einsatz, Der Deutschen Kriegsmarine (but we can only see Eins, Der Deutschen Kr), but Kriegsmarine was the name of the German navy during WW2, the Imperail navy is called Kaiserliche marine! So the one who photoshopped the war flag in it (great work btw) need to change the R to A or hide the R behind the Canadian poster. Also the flag on the ship uses the nazi flag so that could also be done then.

Here is the original: http://www.daviddelhaye.com/pictures/lot/71263.jpg (Swatsika alert!)

Last edited: