• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KR 1.2 as Italy Federation i allied with Germany Empire , when an event reclaim territory with Austria triggered , it's all going fine till i reach Vienna , i can't longer march & take their capital to annex them , they even overrun Bohemia & annex them & for some reason , i can't advance there too :eek: & yes we still at war.

Every time I try to run KR 1.2, I get this error:

"ERROR (unknown ihs in unit file) . . . "

It can't be ignored; the game just crashes. Any idea on why it's doing this and how to fix it?
Wrong version of DH. KR 1.2 needs DH 1.02.

Right...2 issues with China at the moment. 2 people: Yip Kai-Man and "Liu Han"

I don't know what Yip Kai-Man (Ip Man) is doing as Chief of Army in the Republic of China, unless it's some sort of martial arts army. Really?

Then we have "Liu Han" (the attractive woman that looks totally out of context) in the Fengtian Republic, which is probably the result of some Turtledove fanboy.

Here's part of her story:

"Liu Han was taken up in one of the Race's starships and forced into a study of human sexual behavior. She was forced into intercourse with a variety of men who had also been captured by the Race. Liu Han unexpectedly made a connection with American baseball player Bobby Fiore. They began a monogamous relationship. Once Liu Han became pregnant, they were both returned to China for the birth. During that time Fiore attracted the attention of the Communist party with his pitching skills. He was coerced in to leaving the camp and becoming a grenadier. Fiore was shot dead in Shangai."

What the f***ing f**k? lol

I don't know what Yip Kai-Man (Ip Man) is doing as Chief of Army in the Republic of China, unless it's some sort of martial arts army. Really?

Then we have "Liu Han" (the attractive woman that looks totally out of context) in the Fengtian Republic, which is probably the result of some Turtledove fanboy.

"Liu Han was taken up in one of the Race's starships and forced into a study of human sexual behavior. She was forced into intercourse with a variety of men who had also been captured by the Race. Liu Han unexpectedly made a connection with American baseball player Bobby Fiore. They began a monogamous relationship. Once Liu Han became pregnant, they were both returned to China for the birth. During that time Fiore attracted the attention of the Communist party with his pitching skills. He was coerced in to leaving the camp and becoming a grenadier. Fiore was shot dead in Shangai."

Where the hell did you quote that from!?

I am playing in Kaiserreich 1.3 beta 4 as Japan and German Empire declare war on me because of my agression to Quing Empire (through event), so my question is there an event of Japanese victory over germans?

It's called an Easter egg. There's one more in RoC, as far as I know.

Yip man and Lee Hoi-chuen have been included ever since my revamp of the RoC.

F12 and type dissent a couple of times, then wait.

Yep! MittleAfrika has a particularly good one:
2rost5i.jpg

I love the guy that did this:D