• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

I'd say use a British republican flag with the Russian coat of arms?

Blue, white and green horizontal tri-colour?

EDIT: Nevermind that one.

It would be best to avoid the markings of the United Kingdom if it's under Russian control.

Would it have been weird if I converted KR to HoI1?

It would be weird.... BUT I WOULD INSTALL HOI1 JUST TO PLAY IT THERE! Awesome!

And when your done with that, start modding Vicky 1 too ;)

With all those POPs eh?

YES! Omg! Germans in China, Germans in Estonia, Germans in Africa! <3333

And really looking forward to KR to HoI1! I would gladly help ya! (Never modded HoI1 tho, could try to learn abit!)

YES! Omg! Germans in China, Germans in Estonia, Germans in Africa! <3333
Germanz, Germanz everywhere, jajajaja!

And really looking forward to KR to HoI1! I would gladly help ya! (Never modded HoI1 tho, could try to learn abit!)
Nah, the same as HoI2 tbh. Almost.

Can anyone teach me how to play as Entente nations especially National France? They are too weak to fight against CoF or German Empire!

Can anyone teach me how to play as Entente nations especially National France? They are too weak to fight against CoF or German Empire!
You have to time your wars VERY carefully.

As National France, I take over Liberia, Libya and Spanish Morocco when they themselves are isolated and weak. Then work on Egypt and Ethiopia. Not to mention, build transports asap, you CAN invade southern France when CoF is at war with Germany, that'll open a flank and you can blitz north, just do it VERY quickly. Avoid getting bogged down in the French mountains.