• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That might be the problem, as I usually play my games at blazing speed
I do the same thing. With Germany in KR though, you need to slow down until about January 10th ish.

He is still in the very early days of his aar. IMO, it would be best to upgrade and restart.

Yeah. I think I'm gonna wait another day or two to see if any solutions pop up and, if they don't, then I'm gonna upgrade. Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to recreate the AAR. I suppose looking for a way to convert the saves to 1.02 is a lost cause is it?

When playing as Transamur, is it possible to take control of Siberia? If so, how do you get Siberia to rebel against Russia and how do you take control of them when they do?

It's the end of May 1941. Each time Tibet accepts the Republic of China's territorial demands on Chamdo, Senge Khabab, Gertse, Shitatse, Lhasa, Sumdo, Nyingchi, Riwoche and Sumdo, the game freezes. I guess it might be the double Sumdo that makes the trouble?

Where are the Georgian and Armenian events located? I can't find them in the middle east, russian and asian files

Last edited:
When playing as Transamur, is it possible to take control of Siberia? If so, how do you get Siberia to rebel against Russia and how do you take control of them when they do?
Yes, that can happen. First you need to have Siberia rebel against Russia. If the Russian Civil War erupts (just Soviet Russia vs. Russia usually, but also potentially involving Don-Kuban Union, Alash Orda, Ukraine and Finland), Russia will have an event about Siberian Autonomy. Either Siberia pops up as a puppet of Russia, or as a rebel nation that will declare war on them.

If Siberia is not a puppet of Russia, Transamur will get an event about seizing some of their land, up to Lake Baikal. Siberia may either fold or decline. If they decline, it's war.

I dont know its just a bug or what , but i realised when u play as Russia and got western Caspian ports such as Mahachkala. Majority of your convoys are starting in those ports (if u manage it on auto), Caspian sea dosnt have connections with other seas, so all your convoys are always red and you need to match everything manually. I played just once, last patch.

I dont know its just a bug or what , but i realised when u play as Russia and got western Caspian ports such as Mahachkala. Majority of your convoys are starting in those ports (if u manage it on auto), Caspian sea dosnt have connections with other seas, so all your convoys are always red and you need to match everything manually. I played just once, last patch.
Known issue, should have been patched in 1.2, I haven't had the chance to look though in-game to verify.

Fixed the freeze problem through save editing. RoC for some reason had two cores on Sumdo.

Now I have another problem, which is related to it being a looooong time since I did naval invasions. How do I do it? I've got ships with marines in it. Check. I've got beaches. Check. I still don't have the option to invade, only to shell the beaches.:(

I think I found it out. Seems I need a tech. Can't remember that being a requirement before?

No, that was not it. Still can't invade.

I'm Scandinavia, at war with Britain, trying to invade from Bergen. Well within range.:)

How does Scandinavia come into existance? I haven't found it in the files.

From memory, if Norway and Sweden head down the Syndicalist routes of their events, they can unite. Or if Norway defeats Sweden in war.

It does happen, a lot my end, sadly, Denmark needs an AI update to counter the 'land claims'. Or just new trees in general. I can wait on that though.

As Sweden, I conquered Norway and Finland. Got the option then. I was National Populist btw.