• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I find it disturbing that in White Ruthenia, if Sigismund takes power, they're still a German puppet state. Same for Khrushchev and Ukraine.

White Ruthenia is completely rewritten. Khruschev even if he takes power, there is separate event in which Ukraine can decide if they want to continue with their support to German Empire or leave their alliance for good....

I have to say to the KR team, THANKS!!! I have been waiting to purchase DH with the sole intent of playing Kaiserriech for the longest time and it's fantastic. I just finished my first game. (Well, almost not sure what to do with the Italian Federation now.)

I have just entered 1941 with the Italian Federation. War in Europe ended up being interesting. About a month after the CofF declared war on the German Empire, I allied with Austria and joined the battle. The CofF has almost annexed F-W and the addition of me and my allies turned the battle. I have taken parts of France and Germany did the Grand Duchy solution after annexing the Commune. The funny thing about the thing is that at some point the German Empire went Sydicalist and I didn't realize it. I was hoping to get rid of both my Sydicalist neighbours but instead I annexed one and united Italy and now I have series of smaller Sydicalists in France and one BIG one in Germany. I was expecting and gearing up an all out World War versus the evil Sydicalists and now not so much.

I love how anything can seem to happen. Keep up the good work!!

Can I please help with this MOD I love KR and want to contribute I know nothing of graphics or the ai codeing but I can make events and I am a huge history nerd so I can find new ministers/leaders my specialty would be either Germany or Russia I know the more about them then any other nation in the game, so can I help

Can I please help with this MOD I love KR and want to contribute I know nothing of graphics or the ai codeing but I can make events and I am a huge history nerd so I can find new ministers/leaders my specialty would be either Germany or Russia I know the more about them then any other nation in the game, so can I help

Just check the forum and write whatever comes into your mind! :)

i'm new to this mod so i hope you dont mind if this question is a bit silly or something but is it scripted for the commune of france to always attack germany or is it possible that germany can declare war on france first?

i'm new to this mod so i hope you dont mind if this question is a bit silly or something but is it scripted for the commune of france to always attack germany or is it possible that germany can declare war on france first?

It is possible for Germany to attack France, over Switzerland for an example.

What a wonderful mod I must say. I just played USA and Second Civil War break hell on earth. I almost died and AI fought bravely but still AI has many flaws like it cannot use airforce effectively or it places units badly like Pacific States had huge army and Rocky Mountains would have been incrediple difficult to pass but they sended their armies places where they were encircled easily. And USA seems to lack events after war, now it is year 1943 and nothing hapends. Also there havent been event for me to reclaim Alaska or Hawai and for some reason I have core on Galapagos islands.

I think currently you have to be allied to Canada (part of the Entente) in order to get the lost territories back (I think that includes any gains they might have made if they attacked any or all of the other factions in the 2nd ACW). As for why send them where they could perish? Well... I think the AI is made to expliot any weakness and goes by the "a good defense is offense". Could be worked on, though.

I have a problem, the texts of the events are too long for the window size ( and buttons too) and I can only see a part of the text and the consecuences of my actions.Is there any way to change the font of the events?
I play at 1920 x 1080 , and I've got DH in Spanish ( but I don't mind having the events in English).