+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 342 FirstFirst ... 5 30 55 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 105 130 155 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 6833

Thread: Kaiserreich

Quote Originally Posted by henkalv View Post
    That might be the problem, as I usually play my games at blazing speed
    I do the same thing. With Germany in KR though, you need to slow down until about January 10th ish.
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Bloody, Bloody Sunday WWCLIII

Quote Originally Posted by son of liberty View Post
    He is still in the very early days of his aar. IMO, it would be best to upgrade and restart.
    Yeah. I think I'm gonna wait another day or two to see if any solutions pop up and, if they don't, then I'm gonna upgrade. Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to recreate the AAR. I suppose looking for a way to convert the saves to 1.02 is a lost cause is it?

When playing as Transamur, is it possible to take control of Siberia? If so, how do you get Siberia to rebel against Russia and how do you take control of them when they do?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    It's the end of May 1941. Each time Tibet accepts the Republic of China's territorial demands on Chamdo, Senge Khabab, Gertse, Shitatse, Lhasa, Sumdo, Nyingchi, Riwoche and Sumdo, the game freezes. I guess it might be the double Sumdo that makes the trouble?
    Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. -Isa 41:10

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16
    -------------------------------

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Where are the Georgian and Armenian events located? I can't find them in the middle east, russian and asian files
    Last edited by Soulstrider; 12-12-2011 at 16:30.
    The Eternal State - a DH-KR Ottoman AAR - Dropped due to health reasons

Struggle for the Mediterranean - a BOR Punic War MP AAR
    - Dropped due to AGEOD leaving Paradox

One of these days I will actually finish an AAR

"Holy Roman Empire. Neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire. But it doesn't have any oil so no reason for military intervention" -Voltaire.

Darkest Hour

Quote Originally Posted by it068 View Post
    When playing as Transamur, is it possible to take control of Siberia? If so, how do you get Siberia to rebel against Russia and how do you take control of them when they do?
    Yes, that can happen. First you need to have Siberia rebel against Russia. If the Russian Civil War erupts (just Soviet Russia vs. Russia usually, but also potentially involving Don-Kuban Union, Alash Orda, Ukraine and Finland), Russia will have an event about Siberian Autonomy. Either Siberia pops up as a puppet of Russia, or as a rebel nation that will declare war on them.

If Siberia is not a puppet of Russia, Transamur will get an event about seizing some of their land, up to Lake Baikal. Siberia may either fold or decline. If they decline, it's war.
    Kaiserreich Developer - Join the dicussion on our own forum!

With NAtional France, what is the event taht unblocks most of its troops? When it happens?

Second Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour

Blog Entries
    I dont know its just a bug or what , but i realised when u play as Russia and got western Caspian ports such as Mahachkala. Majority of your convoys are starting in those ports (if u manage it on auto), Caspian sea dosnt have connections with other seas, so all your convoys are always red and you need to match everything manually. I played just once, last patch.

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Alizon View Post
    I dont know its just a bug or what , but i realised when u play as Russia and got western Caspian ports such as Mahachkala. Majority of your convoys are starting in those ports (if u manage it on auto), Caspian sea dosnt have connections with other seas, so all your convoys are always red and you need to match everything manually. I played just once, last patch.
    Known issue, should have been patched in 1.2, I haven't had the chance to look though in-game to verify.
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

Darkest Hour

The Caspian bug will be fixed on the next version. Simply, we'll remove the ports there.
    Kaiserreich Developer - Join the dicussion on our own forum!

Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    EU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Fixed the freeze problem through save editing. RoC for some reason had two cores on Sumdo.

Now I have another problem, which is related to it being a looooong time since I did naval invasions. How do I do it? I've got ships with marines in it. Check. I've got beaches. Check. I still don't have the option to invade, only to shell the beaches.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. -John 3:16

My machine specs: i7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Radeon HD6870 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit

Blog Entries
    I think I found it out. Seems I need a tech. Can't remember that being a requirement before?

Blog Entries
    No, that was not it. Still can't invade.

you checked the distance?

and hopefully you are at war with the one you want to invade?^^

Blog Entries
    I'm Scandinavia, at war with Britain, trying to invade from Bergen. Well within range.

Quote Originally Posted by geogus View Post
    With NAtional France, what is the event taht unblocks most of its troops? When it happens?
    Could anyone help me with this question

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

How does Scandinavia come into existance? I haven't found it in the files.
    ...A flower of iron, a flower of death, beautiful, unbendable and deadly.

So first you announce Crusader Kings 2, then a game with Crusader Kings elements set in feudal Japan. Why not just go the whole hog and give away a rock of Paradox brand crack with every pre order?
    -Philios82

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Järnblomma View Post
    From memory, if Norway and Sweden head down the Syndicalist routes of their events, they can unite. Or if Norway defeats Sweden in war.

It does happen, a lot my end, sadly, Denmark needs an AI update to counter the 'land claims'. Or just new trees in general. I can wait on that though.
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Järnblomma View Post
    As Sweden, I conquered Norway and Finland. Got the option then. I was National Populist btw.

DH China Dev and AAR Dev Limith's Avatar
    Darkest HourEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Permission request to KR team: Can I use images from KR in CCIP?

Specifically city images like the ones found here:
    http://cs.servegame.com/kaiserreich/...tid=810&page=5

Though I don't see a release for a while, but it's nice to have permission ahead of time

Thanks!
    - Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game -
    Now with CCIP!
    ~Arms, Armistice, and Revolutions Mod Developer~
    Looking for contributors/modders who are willing to take over development of Code Geass Total Conversion for DH
    If my inbox is full, feel free to post on my profile wall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 342 FirstFirst ... 5 30 55 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 105 130 155 180 ... LastLast