+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 343 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 101 126 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6850

Thread: Kaiserreich

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2

Will there be any reworking of the ACW? As it is now it tends to be the CSA taking most of the US, but PSA occupies enough to prevent annexation by either side, so the war goes on forever with no resolution.
    And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it." Amen.

The prevention of Annexation is due to the Panama Canal, which in earlier versions was taken by canada, but in the latest this event does not seem to appear. Otherwise, the ACW works beautifully.

Darkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3For The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Will there be any reworking of the ACW? As it is now it tends to be the CSA taking most of the US, but PSA occupies enough to prevent annexation by either side, so the war goes on forever with no resolution.
    This has been fixed in the latest version.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

So im playing as Russia, I take the autocrat leader and realized that the Soviet Russia was probably going to revolt soon. I also knew that all those pissant nation around me would probably attack me, so i did not redeploy my divisions from my borders.
    The Russian Civil war happens, i attack SR. The war was proceeding swimmingly, then Transamer and the DK-union attacked me and took my border provinces INSTANTLEY before i could even move my troops!
    So now all my troops that i set to protect my borders are redeploying back to Kazan...
    You're an irreplaceable human soul, with your own understanding of what it means to suffer.

The Rambling KR Player LiamRiordan's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by ETTAR View Post
    So im playing as Russia, I take the autocrat leader and realized that the Soviet Russia was probably going to revolt soon. I also knew that all those pissant nation around me would probably attack me, so i did not redeploy my divisions from my borders.
    The Russian Civil war happens, i attack SR. The war was proceeding swimmingly, then Transamer and the DK-union attacked me and took my border provinces INSTANTLEY before i could even move my troops!
    So now all my troops that i set to protect my borders are redeploying back to Kazan...
    It is a git isn't it?

Send them this image:
    You think you know idiots? Work in retail and the betting industry like I do.

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ats&p=15827566

Pro-tip. If you're going to second guess the events, please pay attention to the events.
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (Running slightly behind schedule)

I contribute to Internet Kings!!!
    Does not... compute!

The manpower cheat isn't working for me, all my 5000 manpower instantly dissapears 1 second after i enter it in.

I'm playing as mexico with the kesseriech for DH 1.2

Edit: okay this is happening with everything, i start a game and the manpower instantly drops to 1.0
    Last edited by hate-register; 12-09-2011 at 04:29.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron IIILeviathan: WarshipsSemper FiThe Showdown EffectWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by hate-register View Post
    The manpower cheat isn't working for me, all my 5000 manpower instantly dissapears 1 second after i enter it in.

I'm playing as mexico with the kesseriech for DH 1.2

Edit: okay this is happening with everything, i start a game and the manpower instantly drops to 1.0
    It's happening with me too.

Are you using the 1.2 BETA of KR & Darkest Hour version 1.01.1? That's the combo I'm on and I'm told it screws the game up, something to do with the misc.csv I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ^_AC_^ (from KR forums)
    Now that I think about it, I'm quite sure that KR for DH 1.2 beta only works with DH 1.02beta. You're probably using DH 1.01 or 1.01.1

You can probably replace db\misc.txt and db\policy_effect.csv with the ones from DH 1.01

Want to have a leg up in your Darkest Hour games while in your darkest hour? Then try some of the adapted cheats from Hearts of Iron II!

Jackals! Vultures! Lord Finnish's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    I would request more leaders for AUS, another land doctrine team (Patton has attributes for only half the techs), and perhaps Robert Oppenheimer or any other Nuclear Team.

I'm conquering the world under the beautiful peace of America and having a hard time because I need to have very large armies to prevent shortage of leaders. Nukes would be a big bonus.

Also, have AUS use USA's unit icons names.
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Empire of Pohjola for Crusader Kings II
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

AAR:
    The Nazi Time Machine - A Strange Story of the First Reich (CK2) Dead due to save game corruption. Will restart eventually.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I'm currently in a game with the Combined Syndicates of America. Its almost 1946 and I'm at war with the Entente. I've already annexed Canada and have turned my attention southward to the Caribbean Federation. I took all of Cuba and released a puppet. Havana was the only victory point province the CF owns, but it will not allow me the option to annex via the diplomacy screen.

Do I need to take all of the CF's holdings? Its no biggie I'm just wondering if I'm missing a province, and yes I seen the provinces they have in South America, but no victory points according to my game. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

You need to take the VPs AND their capital.

Yup, land in Georgetown just north of Brazil.

So we expecting any updates?
    Wannabe Quallity assurance tester for Pdox Interactive.

1.2 BETA is out, so hopefully the DH 1.02 will be out of BETA soon, then tweaks to the BETA will lead to a 1.2 release.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

After german annexation of Commune of France, you get like 50 belligerance. Now if you choose to create a french puppet(s), it decreases. Same thing should happen when you cede these lands to Nationalist France, which can be considered as a rightful government. They don't even get the puppet status. This move should be sonsidered as very non-belligerant. That event option should have an effect like "-40 belligerance" or so, cuz the game treats this move as ceding the territories, not releasing them...
    "I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank."

Quote Originally Posted by Akaki View Post
    After german annexation of Commune of France, you get like 50 belligerance. Now if you choose to create a french puppet(s), it decreases. Same thing should happen when you cede these lands to Nationalist France, which can be considered as a rightful government. They don't even get the puppet status. This move should be sonsidered as very non-belligerant. That event option should have an effect like "-40 belligerance" or so, cuz the game treats this move as ceding the territories, not releasing them...
    While it is very 'rightful' war is still a war, people aren't going to too quickly forget that Germany invaded a nation, the British nor the Italians wouldn't let people forget too quickly, hence the still high belligerence.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis IV

Nope. That is not correct. In that timeline it's France who's considered an agressor. And the whole "Alsace or war" event is a french ultimatum, resulting in french DOW against more-or-less democratic Germany. Now if Germany wins, it can release France as a puppet (-belligerance), some smaller puppets (-belligerance) or give the lands to the "rightful owner". Not claiming anything. It's just the matter of the game mechaniscs. When you release a nation (manually or via event) your belligerance dcreases. But in the case of transfering the lands to National France (not even a puppet!) the event just cede these teritories. And you're left with the belligerance you got for annexing the lands you've just given away!
    "I rode a tank, held a general's rank, when the blitzkrieg raged, and the bodies stank."

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Does the Danubian Federation have a description and flavor events yet? At least Austria's flavor events could be imported...
    Ah yes, "Vandals". The invincible race of warriors and pirates allegedly occupying Africa. We have dismissed that claim.

Can anybody tell me what areas Sternberg can get as cores for his Golden Horde? I know he can claim Parts of Xian, the Border to Fengtian and Quing and most of Sibiria. Are there further terretories he can get as cores? In Central Asia for examplo or even more land in China?

Quote Originally Posted by Akaki View Post
    Nope. That is not correct. In that timeline it's France who's considered an agressor. And the whole "Alsace or war" event is a french ultimatum, resulting in french DOW against more-or-less democratic Germany. Now if Germany wins, it can release France as a puppet (-belligerance), some smaller puppets (-belligerance) or give the lands to the "rightful owner". Not claiming anything. It's just the matter of the game mechaniscs. When you release a nation (manually or via event) your belligerance dcreases. But in the case of transfering the lands to National France (not even a puppet!) the event just cede these teritories. And you're left with the belligerance you got for annexing the lands you've just given away!
    Germany a democracy? You may wish to re-read the Germany description, the Kaiser still pulls all the strings, Democracy is just a ruse for the public to look away from the actual autocracy they live in.

The territory of Alsace-Lorraine is a French land, even the populace in said area would prefer to be under French rule, refusing to hand over sovereign soil is a belligerent act, although it is less belligerent to hand over the remnants of the Commune back over to the Third Republic that is true. Though it could be seen as a strategic attack against the Entente, or at least the remnants.

If you hate the belligerence that much, install the cheats I modified up, link in my signature.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 343 FirstFirst ... 26 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 76 101 126 151 ... LastLast